micki95

I don't know what to do I'm a little bit scared...

Hi,

My name is michael, I'm 20 years old and my hairline is slightly  receiding.

it made me completely crazy and depressive...

honnestly I even thought to suicide myself...

So, I would be glad to have some opinions about it....

Honnestly a few days ago I wa completely sure I was ready to do it but...the mail "hishair info" sent me scared me!

They say to me that this a method more and more popular so some people can notice this is a tatoo...no thanks...I'm not doing it for that...

Other question, If I understood weel, the tatoo is little by little fading and needs continuous touchups...

What will happen when a medication will be found against baldness? will we be clowns?

What if some sporstmen starts to do it and medias talks continuously about it? Won't we be ridiculous??

Furthermore, how does it looks in real? does it look real?

Sorry for all my questions but currently I'm really concerned because I thought I found the perfect solution

Than you very much

What will happen when a medication will be found against baldness? will we be clowns?

- if they find a miracle cure tgeres nothing stopping you doing whatever it is as well. You'll just have SMP dots on your scalp as well as hair

What if some sporstmen starts to do it and medias talks continuously about it? Won't we be ridiculous??

- I don't think so, I'd say the opposite in fact. Look at the stigma with HT's. A few years ago no one would dare admit to having one. Now that guys like wayne Rooney have done it and been open about it everyone is accepting it. Seems to be the fashion with baldy footballers nowadays, they're all getting them.

Furthermore, how does it looks in real? does it look real?

-You'd have to be up close to someone with SMP's head to tell if something was up but unless you were specifically looking for it you probably wouldn't notice. Hardly anyone on here has ever been spotted so must be pretty good.

Hi micki,

we all understand how hair loss can get you down, but suicide is the cowards' way out; think of all the hurt that would entail to the people who care about you.

regarding SMP you do have to understand that it IS a tattoo, but when done conservatively and by the right practitioner it does look real - some scalps take it better than others, if yours is smooth enough you'll have no problem. I haven't seen that many treatments with my own eyes, but some here who have assure me it is undetectable.

In the end, it's not what other people think about it, it's up to you to care less about hairloss and more about other, more relevant life issues, and SMP does give you that freedom. As to the popularity and/or publicity surrounding the whole process: all guys who have this done need to give it a 'coolness aura' if they're ever questioned, else it will fall into ridicule, like hair rugs - check the videos, emotions in the before/after are clearly different in some of them.

All you need to be aware of is that you will need to shave every other day (I shave everyday), and have an anti shine routine if your scalp is oily.

The baldness cure pill you speak of is still 20 years or more away, but if it does get here in theory your new hair would cover the SMP up - I signed for the SMP club as a permanent solution, and since I'd shave my hair even if I had no hair loss I don't really care much for it, you shouldn't either.

best of luck

men were on the same side before i have SMP , can you imagine im already in the chair for 1st session and still Im doubting it? but when 1st session were done, all my worries melts away. you must see one to believe but for me I guess all the testimonials here were enough. Go on mate.

thanks guys for your answers I appreciate...

The first issue for me is the updates...how many updates does it needs? because if we have to go back to the clinic every 5-10 years...it is strange and I'm not sure to do it...

Furthermore I barely start to lose my hairline but I know I'll be bald in the future as my father himself is bald...so if I do it I would like to be sure the result worth it you know?

Thank you guys

Thanks for your answer.

So, by the moment I'll do SMP, I'll have to to go to the clinic every 5 years? I just want to be sure.

And, I ask a second time, does it look very real? Is it really amazing or just great?

Sorry for my questions but I really don't know what I'll do

Michael, you have nothing to worry about. I first had SMP done over 5 years ago and only last week I went back to change the style and break up my hairline. In all honesty if i did not want to change the look I may not have needed to return for a touch-up for a good few years still.

If you have not already seen the treatment in person then that is the first thing to do. In my opinion the pictures and videos don't do it the justice that seeing it in person does.

see more than 1 - I was lucky and the first 5/6 I saw were all originaly n/w 7 and had amazing results , I had seen some examples on the site I didnt like but we are not all after the same look and we have diff colouring / shaped heads etc .

Seeing ex nw7's blew me away I still cannot descripe that feeling after meeting the 1st guy - I was walking on air - 30 years of sheer hell and now the solution was in front of me - 3 failed transplants had left me mentaly destroyed and heavily in debt - went straight home sorted another loan I couldnt afford and 18 months after my treatment I can honestly say I will never make a better decision , no more Suicidal episodes and im on £ 10,000 a year more now than I was ( have to work 70 hrs a week though) so paid for itself .

I had smp done three years ago this cot and it looks awesome. Don't worry ....this smp is an excellent solution to male pattern baldness as long as you like this clean crisp hair style...

Best birthday present I ever gave myself.

I can't see this getting massive exposure unless it gets mentioned on a major news channel or an advert goes on TV.

I think HIS wanted to create a TV advert but for some reason it didn't go ahead. And may never happen, I think for some reason some sort of regulatory body wasn't happy for an advert to go on tv. I may be completely wrong, but in the back of my mind I remember reading something about it on here about a year ago. So an advert may never happen.

How else is this going to get so huge that everyone will know about it? I think there was an article in a major UK paper but that didn't make everyone know about it, most people that saw it have probably forgotten about it.

Even if it does become well known, if your SMP looks good who is going to take the piss? I think people may be more intrigued/impressed. Just don't get one of those straight hairlines.

Well said Giraffe,if you have something dodgy on your head that attracts attention then you will get funny looks and the Micky taken,but what HIS HAIR deliver is something that is unbelievably realistic,people are more fascinated how it looks.

I'm beginning to be a little be distrutful about the clinic, because they lied to me, saying that it's a tatoo FOR LIFE, and that a third  session can be unnecessary sometimes, whereas all the clients told me that the tatoo needs some updates every 5-10 years

So, I'm not sure to do it

@ giraffe: HIS has run television pieces in local markets, also another company was featured on Good Morning America a few years ago.

@ micki:  Dont know who told you that, but on the main website HIS has this to say about how long the treatment will last:

How long will MHT last for?

With proper care and treatment, including using high sunscreen when outside, SMP will commonly last for many years. In a healthy client with a normal immune system, we expect that a full series of SMP treatments will last eight to fifteen years before needing a touch-up.

http://www.hishairclinic.com/treatment/knowledgebase/mht-basics/

No one can predict how long it will be before you need a touchup, but 4-7 years seems to be a safe estimate based on what we see in the forums.  At the same time it could be 3 years or 12 years... just depends on how well your body reacts to the ink.

Also, i dont know what the rate is for the overall client base, but on the forum it is very common for a third session to be required.