vince

5 Years Later - Time for a Change (UPDATED - New Pictures of broken hairline)

Thanks for the update bud. Still looking good.

If I were you I'd stick with the wet shaved look since you haven't got any hair on top, anything longer would look suspicious IMO. All I'd get is the pigment freshened up all over and the hairline and profiles softened like you say, should sort you out for another 5 years!

Wow 2009? Ive been on that forum for too long! I remember your case! Still didnt get the treatment yet! lol Waiting for the Toronto clinic. Suppose to be this year! Fingers cross.

Still looking good Vince.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The actual shape of your hairline is fine but I think they now scatter a lot more at the front, and gradually lessen density so the hairline doesn't seem to start and stop at a single line.

I'm not really sure there is any choice between buzz and shaved look apart from the colour choice? I don't think anybody beyond Norwood 4 gets away with anything beyond regular shaving. Those with more hair on top might match their colour to a zero guard, however it's still effectively tiny dots (the smaller the better ) replicating shaven hair follicles.

maybe I'm wrong though!

Hi vince, yours has always been one of my favourites. I wouldn't touch it apart from freshening up some dots.

Breaking the hairline up without laser will mean lowering it, and in the long run you'll want it looking natural in another 5, 10 years.

The only issue I see with nw6/7 is the 'top to horseshoe transition shine', which I'm thinking about softening with hair laser removal.

Yes, that is exactly what I was speaking about earlier Vince with you. That looks great and I am not even sure if you will need another treatment.  I would also gently suggest that for you, shave it once a day against the grain.  That will give you your best look. 

Looks awesome!

Looks far better now Vince. I wasn't a fan of your treatment to be honest as it looked like you needed a touch up far earlier as your 5 year update hardly has any treatment left, and your hairline was way too sharp and unnatural. Now it looks spot on and really nice :)

I'm nearly at the 2 year mark ... And I don't need a touch up session yet but when I do , the original lighter faded dots with the newer dots arecgonna look the nuts - I think ..... Vinces smp is gonna look great in 7/8 months .. Can't wait to see the pictures