#1 Fatstrat1991

Fatstrat1991

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 31 August 2014 - 09:52 AM

POPULAR

I would like to first start by saying the past few months I've been looking into HIS hair, I've grown to love the idea. I think it's a perfect solution to someone dealing with hair loss. Like any other guy that started losing hair at a young age I started browsing the internet in search of a cure or at least something that would help. I've read through countless web pages, blogs, articles, and forums about hair loss. What I learned about many of these hair loss forums out there, they are full of negative people, putting themselves down, and showing mediocre results with their battle against hair loss. There are too many pictures of guys with pics displaying their half-assed minoxidil and finasteride results, and other guys who are hanging on to those remaining strands for dear life. It's a never ending story. What I absolutely love about this forum, is the fact that day in and day out there are new diaries of guys who've taken the plunge with SMP and they're getting absolutely phenomenal results. There are people that within just 2,3, or 4 good sessions their lives are changed. Hell I've seen plenty of cases that looked great after just one session. The point is, this company, these forum members, and clients of HIS are actually productive. They consecutively provide a great service that helps both clients and future clients be confident in knowing there is a solution to their problem. On top of the service they offer with the sessions, the very fact that they have a public forum to share results is just down right one of a kind. And on the very same forum they have moderators, such as Damien, who are real people and stop at nothing to help anyone with all questions and resolving each and every persons issues. Hats off to HIS Hair, from the employees to the clients!

I haven't had any SMP done, yet I can fully and highly recommend this company to anyone searching for an answer to their hair loss just based on research and results of this forum. A huge thanks to HIS and their clients, keep up the amazing work.
  • Damien, Hairkiller, David1963 and 6 others like this

#2 analyzer

analyzer

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:02 PM

I agree.  Have not had any treatment, but when considering it, the forum is invaluable.  To me it adds an extra layer of accountability for everyone involved.

#3 MaxG

MaxG

Veteran Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:24 PM

I spent so much time on this forum before as it was giving me so much hope, and now I am coming back as I am grateful to HIS to have given me this second youth and a new lifestyle.

• David1963 and JuJu like this

SMP (2 strip scars from 3 HT): http://forum.hishair...5-28-days-to-go
#1 July 8th 2013 w/ Daz #32
#2 July 15th 2013 w/ Daz #30 #32
#3 July 20th 2013 w/ Katrina #32
#4 August 13th 2013 w/ Katrina #30 #32

#5 February 24th 2014 Touch up w/ Katrina #30 #32

#6 April 16th 2014 New hairline 1/2 w/ Katrina #32

#7 April 23rd 2014 New hairline 2/2 w/ Katrina #32

#8 January 26th 2016 New hairline + touch up 1/2 w/ Jeremie #30 #32

#9 February 2nd 2016 New hairline + touch up 2/2 w/ Jeremie #30 #32

#10 March 1st 2016 Quick touch up (HL) w/ J #32

#4 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:20 PM

I would like to first start by saying the past few months I've been looking into HIS hair, I've grown to love the idea. I think it's a perfect solution to someone dealing with hair loss. Like any other guy that started losing hair at a young age I started browsing the internet in search of a cure or at least something that would help. I've read through countless web pages, blogs, articles, and forums about hair loss. What I learned about many of these hair loss forums out there, they are full of negative people, putting themselves down, and showing mediocre results with their battle against hair loss. There are too many pictures of guys with pics displaying their half-assed minoxidil and finasteride results, and other guys who are hanging on to those remaining strands for dear life. It's a never ending story. What I absolutely love about this forum, is the fact that day in and day out there are new diaries of guys who've taken the plunge with SMP and they're getting absolutely phenomenal results. There are people that within just 2,3, or 4 good sessions their lives are changed. Hell I've seen plenty of cases that looked great after just one session. The point is, this company, these forum members, and clients of HIS are actually productive. They consecutively provide a great service that helps both clients and future clients be confident in knowing there is a solution to their problem. On top of the service they offer with the sessions, the very fact that they have a public forum to share results is just down right one of a kind. And on the very same forum they have moderators, such as Damien, who are real people and stop at nothing to help anyone with all questions and resolving each and every persons issues. Hats off to HIS Hair, from the employees to the clients!

I haven't had any SMP done, yet I can fully and highly recommend this company to anyone searching for an answer to their hair loss just based on research and results of this forum. A huge thanks to HIS and their clients, keep up the amazing work.

Thank you for your comments, much appreciated.

The most satisfied clients are those who have the opportunity to educate themselves about the procedure, before taking the plunge. Personally what I like about the forum the most is that the corporate message can be bypassed to a certain extent, and is replaced with the voices of real people, in real situations with real feelings. It brings the whole thing to life and I believe it enables people to make better, more informed decisions.

Plus the crowd here aint too bad either :)

• NOwayJOSE and Stubble Mick like this
Please note: I no longer work for HIS Hair Clinic. Please direct any questions to info@hishairclinic.com.

#5 dnwn

dnwn

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Locationcolorado

Posted 03 September 2014 - 12:02 PM

I agree with the above comments.  I was actually looking into booking with one of the competitors here in the U.S., but ultimately decided on booking my appointment with HIS because of all of the feedback listed here in the forum.  It is going to be a little more expensive and have to make a few extra flights to the location but any concers I had have been addressed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users