#1 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 28 August 2014 - 01:15 PM

Following unprecedented demand for our scalp micropigmentation service in NYC, HIS Hair Clinic is pleased to announce that we are moving from our existing location on 5th Avenue, to new and substantially larger premises on Broadway. New York was host to the first HIS Hair Clinic location in the United States, and remains our busiest American clinic. Following a steady increase in awareness and referrals, and the subsequent and inevitable uplift in demand that followed, HIS Hair Clinic is moving into a new, much larger location on Broadway.

Our new Broadway location features no less than five private treatment rooms, making this our largest clinic of all and by far the biggest scalp micropigmentation clinic in the world. Our new clinic is led by newly-promoted Clinic Manager Greig, and staffed by his team of four dedicated, highly skilled SMP practitioners, ready to offer our clients in New York City the ultimate scalp micropigmentation experience and service.

Important information

Please note that the last treatment day at our old 5th Avenue premises will be Friday 29th August 2014. Treatment schedules will resume at our new Broadway location on Tuesday 2nd September 2014.

Our new clinic address is as follows:

HIS Hair Clinic
Suite 403, 4th Floor
568 Broadway
New York City
NY 10012

We have attempted to contact all clients booked between these dates to offer alternative arrangements. If a member of our team has been unable to reach you, please call us on 1-855-447-4247. Both locations will be closed on Monday 1st September for Labor Day.

Attached Thumbnails

• 568-broadway.jpg

Please note: I no longer work for HIS Hair Clinic. Please direct any questions to info@hishairclinic.com.

#2 JDawg

JDawg

Super Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 28 August 2014 - 07:01 PM

Cool! I personally thought the other office was pretty small and a little uncomfortable when i went for my consultation so this is good news...Damien, is it true Matt is no longer with HIS? If so, do you know who is running the office at the ny clinic now?

#3 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 28 August 2014 - 08:48 PM

Cool! I personally thought the other office was pretty small and a little uncomfortable when i went for my consultation so this is good news...Damien, is it true Matt is no longer with HIS? If so, do you know who is running the office at the ny clinic now?

Matt no longer works for HIS, no.

Our New York team consists of Orien, Greig, John and Danny. All are superb practitioners, as you would expect at our flagship US clinic of course :)

Please note: I no longer work for HIS Hair Clinic. Please direct any questions to info@hishairclinic.com.

#4 hairhair98

hairhair98

Veteran Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 897 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 August 2014 - 09:34 PM

Yeah the other location was a little cramped... this one sounds nice and it's really cool that it's going to be the largest SMP clinic in the world!

7 treatments in 2013 at Chicago and NYC

My Diary:  http://forum.hishair...ncludes-photos/

#5 jason27

jason27

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:50 PM

Why did matt leave hopefully not to a rival.

#6 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:08 AM

Why did matt leave hopefully not to a rival.

Well, Matt had only been doing a small proportion of his usual treatments for several months. His job role changed and he took on responsibility for all our marketing activities in the United States, so he actually hasn't been a full time practitioner for quite a long time now.

Matt told us he was leaving to go back into education, but unfortunately I can't offer any further comment on that.

The new NYC clinic is big news for the business, and for our NY clients. I don't want to turn this thread into a magnet for questions about a staff member who has left, so drop me a PM if there is anything you want to ask.

#7 jason27

jason27

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 12:33 PM

Nah its ok thank damien just wondered moving on its really great new a bigger better place for smp. Just shows how great his are doing which is gd for all customers n future ones.

#8 thelastfollicle

thelastfollicle

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 03:42 PM

Cool you guys got a new place, the other one was too small in my opinion.

Really upset to here Matt left, he was a great asset for you guys. Did a flawless treatment on me. does he plan to return?

Best of luck in new location

-LF

Sal

Had my SMP transformation in NYC with Matt Iulo: May-June 2014

My life has been transformed and I'm here to help SMP newbies with questions about the treatment.

Thanks Matt & the HIS TEAM!

#9 JB

JB

Veteran Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • LocationTri State area

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:33 PM

Glad to hear. NY has one of your largest centers...

Congratulations on your success around the globe!

#10 mikebiz82

mikebiz82

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 02 January 2015 - 01:33 AM

You guys love Zara! lol

#11 mrdepressed

mrdepressed

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 19 October 2017 - 03:51 PM

Great news guys ;)

#12 checkingthisout

checkingthisout

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 October 2017 - 03:28 AM

Its closed now.

#13 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 20 October 2017 - 09:33 AM

HIS have left that premises, but not the city.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users