Photo

Confirmed date AND open day event for Glasgow!!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 12 August 2014 - 08:23 AM

Hi guys

I know a lot of you have been waiting for news of our new Glasgow clinic, so I'm really pleased to be making this announcement :)

Our Glasgow clinic will open on Monday 25th September 2014.

On Thursday 2nd October, we are holding the first open day event at our Glasgow location. The format of our events has become hugely popular around the world with some great feedback from clients, so the same HIS formula will be applied to this event. This means the following can be expected:

• FREE entry
  • Watch LIVE treatment demonstrations on real HIS clients
  • Personalised hairline simulations
  • A friendly, informal atmosphere
  • Meet our staff, as well as past and prospective clients
  • The opportunity to ask as many questions as you like
  • Free refreshments available
  • Free private consultations
  • Absolutely no obligation whatsoever

Seriously, this is brilliant news and we expect this open day to be our busiest ever. The event takes place from 10am until 7pm on Thursday 2nd October so get that date in your diary!

Our address in Glasgow is as follows:

HIS Hair Glasgow

496 Argyle Street
Glasgow
G2 8NH

To confirm your attendance, please call us on 0845 604 4618 or email info@hishairclinic.com.

To finish, here is a video of another HIS open day event. This event took place in Manchester:

Attached Thumbnails

• glasgow.jpg

Please note: I no longer work for HIS Hair Clinic. Please direct any questions to info@hishairclinic.com.

#2 Dr Carter

Dr Carter

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts
  • LocationBrixton, London

Posted 12 August 2014 - 06:43 PM

Nice one...think ill pop down :)

#3 HBK

HBK

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:24 PM

Quality! Should save me a few quid on travel / hotels when I need a touch up in a few years

#4 GJL

GJL

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationNorfolk

Posted 15 August 2014 - 06:37 AM

Damien,

how often do these open days come around?....unfortunatley I couldn't attend the last one in London last month but would like to go to the next one.

#5 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 15 August 2014 - 08:06 AM

our open days are quite frequent, if you're willing to travel. Between Manchester, Birmingham, London and Glasgow, there is usually an event every3-4 months. It might be 6-12 months before our next event in Glasgow though
Please note: I no longer work for HIS Hair Clinic. Please direct any questions to info@hishairclinic.com.

#6 GJL

GJL

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationNorfolk

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:26 PM

any idea on when/where the next open day in the U.K will be after this one in Glasgow?

#7 Fix Ma Heed

Fix Ma Heed

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts
  • LocationScotland.

Posted 02 October 2014 - 07:54 PM

Enjoyed popping through to the glasgow clinic open day, great location and office. Was nice to see the friendly HIS staff again and meet a few potential clients :-)

• HBK likes this

Session 1 - 19/05/14 with Master P in Bham

Session 2 - 27/05/14 with Master P in Bham

Session 3 - 08/07/14 with Master P in Bham

My diary - http://forum.hishair...tory-with-pics/

#8 jason27

jason27

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 10:47 PM

hows your smp going fix ma heed you think you finished with the 3 for few gd years. and least in future now you got a local place.

#9 Fix Ma Heed

Fix Ma Heed

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts
  • LocationScotland.

Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:05 PM

Yeah man, just this little rough patch of skin from the fibres. It's kinda like scarred skin. They suggested I try some stuff women use for scars etc after birth so will try get that and see. Not to bothered tho

You any closer to booking up mate?

#10 jason27

jason27

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 07:43 AM

oh you mean bio oil ill be booking up next march im hoping :) even if it's ob credit card :) ive promised myself sorting this out nxt year

#11 HBK

HBK

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 October 2014 - 09:30 AM

Well done for going along fix ma heed, I bet seeing your treatment convinced a few people to take the plunge!

#12 Fix Ma Heed

Fix Ma Heed

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts
  • LocationScotland.

Posted 03 October 2014 - 11:31 AM

That might be it jason, need to double check. gonna give it a bash tho. Good stuff nearly there now! Its funny today is windy and rainy here but i secretly like it now ha ha

Ahhh hbk i did wonder if you were gonna pop along you know, danny was there and i did show photos of your treatment to a few of his potential clients. Yeah think a few are convinced now, I wish i could have been at open day longer but had to sort out MOT etc before heading through, got a lift with potential client from Edinburgh too  

#13 HBK

HBK

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:15 PM

Ahhh hbk i did wonder if you were gonna pop along you know, danny was there and i did show photos of your treatment to a few of his potential clients. Yeah think a few are convinced now, I wish i could have been at open day longer but had to sort out MOT etc before heading through, got a lift with potential client from Edinburgh too  

I popped in last week to say hello to Danny and see the new clinic but didn't go to the open day yesterday.

Would have liked to go and help people see what it looks like in the flesh and meet lads off the forum but bottled it in the end! With it being in glasgow I was too paranoid someone I know could have been there and my secret would be out to everyone that knows me. Still not ready to tell people I have a tattoo on my head!

Even feel a bit bad about not going but didn't want to take the chance. If it had been Edinburgh or somewhere where there's no chance of seeing someone who knows me I'd have gone for sure. Maybe next time!

#14 Fix Ma Heed

Fix Ma Heed

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts
  • LocationScotland.

Posted 03 October 2014 - 02:07 PM

ah gotcha, I know what you mean! My bro lives in glasgow and my muay thai instructor too so the thought did cross my mind that I'm totally busted if they were to see me lol....my instructor is bald!

#15 bobobaldy

bobobaldy

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Locationglasgow

Posted 09 November 2014 - 04:46 PM

I had a walk past the new Glasgow clinic. Good location as it's not in a retail area so no problem worrying about bumping into people you might know going in or out. But it's still central, 5 mins walk from central station and a council run car park on the doorstep.

#16 hishairkid

hishairkid

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 09 November 2014 - 06:39 PM

how about the Toronto clinic? when does it open and when can we make appointments?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users