NOwayJOSE

Spread the Word

Quick little story. ..

I was at the movies yesterday watching Hercules and I walked out of the theater to go to the consession stand to get some popcorn. This little boy about 13 years old walks out at the same time with his father. The little boy obviously had Alopecia. I'm standing behind them in line and I lean over and tell him I lost my hair too. Him and his father looked at me like I was crazy. I tell them but I got it back. The father says well u must have had a HT. I'm like oh no something much better. So I get to talking to them about SMP and i could see the excitement in the little boys eyes. It made me feel like I had given him a gift. I had given him hope! So his father tells me that he'll be booking a consultation asap. If HIS helped me then why not spread the word and help others.

Thats awesome :)

BTW, if anyone sees this who suffers from alopecia, there are several products available to help those afflicted get their eyebrows back as well. From simple eye pencils to lower end costume fakes to high end real hair patches, you can also get a respectful and realistic eyebrow treatment.  That combined with SMP can really make the condition of alopecia universalis much less noticeable.  With SMP and realistic eyebrows, the person is much more like a professional swimmer or diver who optionally chooses to shave his lower body hair.

Great stories, lads. Fantastic effort in bringing SMP to their attention.

I am an alopecia sufferer who has lost all hair including eyebrows etc and the only sticking point for me that is preventing me from booking with HIS tomorrow is the issue of eyebrows.

I am at a crossroads between whether 'hair' and no eyebrows would ask more questions than no hair whatsoever and would hugely welcome the feedback from as many people who have had the same dilemma as me at some stage.