#41 Anth1987

Anth1987

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Locationnewcastle upon tyne

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:00 AM

Beginning to think i should have posted this in the diary section sorry my bad lol!

Well its day 5 post 1st session and it has never felt so good to shave my heed and have a light shower and moisturise the hell out of my head. Looks slightly faded but nothing too bad. Roll on tuesday for some more pain in the hot seat lol. No pain no gain ;)
  • Farz likes this

#42 Anth1987

Anth1987

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 02:28 PM

Well bit gutted at the minute after shaving and washing earlier on to find the smp has quite significantly faded around front of hairline and even more on temple areas to the point where its barely visable. Danny went for shade 24 but i think it will have to go darker on tuesday and alot more work on hairline amd temple areas. Hopefully 3 sessions will be enough as with just buying a new house and car i really dont have another couple of grand to shell out on further treatments. Fingers crossed better results from second session!

#43 Tosspot

Tosspot

Veteran Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • LocationWest-Yorkshire

Posted 26 July 2014 - 02:54 PM

It's just part of the process. If he'd gone any lower than 24 and you didn't fade as much - it'd be too dark.

Tuesday is your second, right? That's the big session. He will see how much it has faded, and then be able to evaluate

what shade is best for you.

Good luck Tuesday. Keep us all updated.

#44 Anth1987

Anth1987

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 03:06 PM

Yes mate seems to happen to most people on first session but thought i would hold the ink better as i understand its slightly different from normal tattoo ink and obviously this is your head but im covered in tats and have a full colour sleeve 5 year ago which is just as bright and unfaded as when i first got it done. Would have been better if it had held as a sort of basecoat before the dense going over at 2nd session but not to worry as alot has still held up mostly the crown. Yep pics will follow after tuesdays treatment. Cheers

#45 Anth1987

Anth1987

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 03:33 PM

Fading day 5 post 1st session after shaving,light shower and moisturising

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG-20140726-WA0003.jpg

#46 jason27

jason27

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:08 PM

i woudnt worry plus after third you got guarantee mate so wont cost you anymore

• Anth1987 likes this

#47 Anth1987

Anth1987

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:58 PM

Second session done today with Danny at manchester. What a talented top bloke he is. I am forever in his debt for the work he has done to my hair and cannot recommend him enough. Great banter and his work is spot on. Im looking forward to goin to a mates stag doo on sat and sporting a "full head of hair look" few pics to follow, head is still raw as only done a few hours ago so will post some more pics when redness has settled down. I ended up drawing the hairline in which i mastered in the week ive had from my first session with lots of trail and error lol! And dropped to shade 22

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG-20140729-WA0001.jpg
  • IMG-20140729-WA0011.jpg
  • IMG-20140729-WA0010.jpg
  • IMG-20140729-WA0009.jpg
  • IMG-20140729-WA0008.jpg
  • IMG-20140729-WA0007.jpg
  • IMG-20140729-WA0006.jpg
  • IMG-20140729-WA0005.jpg

• pep likes this

#48 Lotalpech

Lotalpech

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:01 PM

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Really great! This look looks awesome on you,man! Congrats

Perfect hairline and good pigmentation tone.

One question about the photos; Do you have your head shaved?

Thanks!
  • Anth1987 likes this

#49 Anth1987

Anth1987

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:13 PM

Cheers mate appreciate the kind words! Over the moon with the results so far. Will be going back in a few weeks for the 3rd session. It was shaved today at the clinic before the treatment fella.

#50 HBK

HBK

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 29 July 2014 - 10:39 PM

Looks amazing mate, shaved head look suits you anyway. Even better when it's a full head of hair!
  • Anth1987 likes this

#51 poinsy

poinsy

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationWilmslow

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:57 AM

Cannot see the problem, your new look is great. And after only 2 visits! Get out and enjoy your life!

#52 Anth1987

Anth1987

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:34 AM

There is no problem lol, had a slight bit of fading on the temples at 1st session but confident with the density and darker shade this time it will hold up well. Still have a 3rd session to go so im very happy with the results ;)

#53 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:37 AM

Beginning to think i should have posted this in the diary section sorry my bad lol!

Well its day 5 post 1st session and it has never felt so good to shave my heed and have a light shower and moisturise the hell out of my head. Looks slightly faded but nothing too bad. Roll on tuesday for some more pain in the hot seat lol. No pain no gain ;)

Moved thread to diary section :)

• Anth1987 likes this
Please note: I no longer work for HIS Hair Clinic. Please direct any questions to info@hishairclinic.com.

#54 pep

pep

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 09:29 PM

Amazing results mate. Think it's time for me to get a move on and get myself booked in for the back end of the year.

Just noticed you're up the road from me too, never clicked on when you mentioned "wor lass".

#55 Anth1987

Anth1987

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 07:12 AM

Cheers mate. Unfortunately the rollercoaster continues as once again since showering the treatment is fading rather heavily especially the hairline. Rather disheartening since looked so good for a few days after it was done. Can any veteran with smp shed any advice on shade of ink. Second session was shade 22 but i think on my 3rd its goin to have to be miles darker due to the heavy fading and the results i want to achieve with smp. Theres no point in paying thousands for something you can barely see! Also can anybody shed any light as to why this type of tattooing suffers the heavy fading compared to a normal tattoo? Seems the same process to me with a different ink that will not go blue/green etc with age. As i have a sleeve and several other tattoos which have never faded. Hopefully his can deliver the results i want at my 3rd session. Also i was quoted for 3 sessions, will i be expected to pay more if a heavy fading happens again after my 3rd session as i am not in a position to fork out thousands more as expected it sorted with the quoted 3 sessions at consultation. Cheers for any advice :)

#56 Anth1987

Anth1987

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 07:14 AM

Also may i add i have followed the aftercare down to a T. With rinsing my head on the 5th day and moisturising everyday. Wearing no hats/ sun exposure etc. Cheers

#57 MrPJ

MrPJ

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • LocationWilmslow

Posted 05 August 2014 - 07:26 AM

Any chance of some pictures showing the fading.

#58 jason27

jason27

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 07:51 AM

You got your guarantee for year after third and im sure you be ol most people need 3 slash 4 plus everyone takes to the ink differently cause the immune system. But they will sort it out and wont cost you anymore money.

#59 HBK

HBK

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 August 2014 - 08:16 AM

You got your guarantee for year after third and im sure you be ol most people need 3 slash 4 plus everyone takes to the ink differently cause the immune system. But they will sort it out and wont cost you anymore money.

Think the guarantee is 1 year from 1st session Jason

#60 Anth1987

Anth1987

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:12 AM

Cheers lads, i have no doubt that his will deliver the result i want its just frustrating when the treatment looks excellent one minute then after a few light washes the hairline is barely visable. The only way i can see me keeping the results i want is go to a shade 18 or the likes as i have fairly tanned skin so dont think will be too dark. Even if looks slighty dark at first no doubt due to fading it well settle alright as thats one thing i can guarantee that fading will happen due to my experience of the last 2 sessions. Rollercoaster ride and a half lol!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users