#21 Anth1987

Anth1987

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Locationnewcastle upon tyne

Posted 22 July 2014 - 09:50 AM

Yeah defo think it needs to come down a bit and sides brought in a touch. We played it safe as you can add more but cant remove more lol. Looking forward to next week to getting it finished off

#22 Fix Ma Heed

Fix Ma Heed

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 307 posts
  • LocationScotland.

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:19 AM

Yup better playing it safe, plus gives you time to stare for hour in mirror and decide if you want to change slightly or not lol.

p.s. Defo suit the look!

Session 1 - 19/05/14 with Master P in Bham

Session 2 - 27/05/14 with Master P in Bham

Session 3 - 08/07/14 with Master P in Bham

My diary - http://forum.hishair...tory-with-pics/

#23 Daypol

Daypol

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 11:54 AM

Looks excellent mate

#24 Anth1987

Anth1987

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 03:29 PM

Cheers fix my heed, aye av blunt our lasses eye liner pencil playing about drawing hairlines haha. Defo going to bring it down and the sides in as still a bit too receeded look for me as think i could pull it off being lower and sides further forward. Am sure Danny will hook is up lol.

Cheers daypol work in progress looking forward to next weeks results
  • Fix Ma Heed likes this

#25 Stubble Mick

Stubble Mick

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • LocationManchester

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:59 PM

Hi. Looks good mate! Although, hairline down 5mm? I think Danny will advise against that. If it moves with a frown...people will stare. Caution is advisable. Good Luck! ;)

#26 Anth1987

Anth1987

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 05:09 PM

Cheers mick, yes ive had a play with wor lasses eyeliner pencil and i reckon it will come down another 3 to 5mm with no issues with frowning. Defo want the sides brought further in as is still looking rather receeded for the look i want. Only 26 so might aswell try and take a few years off while im young lol! Yes i know theres a fine line between a good smp and bad but i think theres room for slight improvment to my taste. Still very happy at this stage ;)
  • Stubble Mick likes this

#27 Dr Carter

Dr Carter

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts
  • LocationBrixton, London

Posted 22 July 2014 - 06:40 PM

Looks fantastic bro...i told ya he was a top fella lol. Bet he had  you chatting away non stop :lol:

Regarding the admendments to hairline, i would say go for as long as it doesnt interfere with your frown lines as this would be unatural.

All you need is the 2nd session density now and your sorted.... :rolleyes:

#28 Anth1987

Anth1987

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 07:06 PM

Cheers matey ;) yeah hes a top class bloke and full of banter i defo owe him a beer or 3 after me 3 sessions! Yeah ill have a chat with danny and draw a few ideas ive thought of and see what he thinks is best as he will know better than me but i will push for the look i will be most happy with that looks natural.

Yes wish i could fast forward this week and get it cracked on with lol!

#29 Anth1987

Anth1987

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 05:42 PM

Had a quick play with a photo editor on my phone as im trying to deceide how i want my finished side profiles and hairline to be at my second session. Im not artist but as close as i can get lol!

Thoughts on a postcode are any ideas that would suit my head will be a great help. Looking for the full head of hair look as still to much of a receeded look at the minute for the smp look i want

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG-20140723-WA0000.jpg
  • IMG-20140721-WA0002.jpg

#30 HBK

HBK

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:48 PM

That looks about right with the hairline I think mate. The one you did earlier in the thread looked a little bit too low in my opinion. I'd be careful with the side profile though. If you go with that shape make sure the density is kept low so that it doesn't end up looking too fake.
  • Stubble Mick likes this

#31 Anth1987

Anth1987

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:58 PM

Its a nightmare mate trying to think exactly what i want to do with the side profiles lol. Dont want them looking too full on as will ruin the smp look but i do like the look of good side profiles i have seen from previous clients photos. Think i have the hairline i want bang on and mebbies reduce the side profile curve slightly and have it less dense and i should look good fingers crossed

#32 Anth1987

Anth1987

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:23 PM

POPULAR

Right finally designed a hairline im 100% happy with and will be asking Danny to tweak and session number 2 next week. The waiting game between session 1 and 2 is a nightmare lol!

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG-20140723-WA0001.jpg

• HBK, iHAIR and Farz like this

#33 pep

pep

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:02 PM

POPULAR

This is my first post on here after lurking for a good 2 year and this thread has spurred me on to finally write something on here.

Just want to say your treatment looks great. My hairline is pretty much the same as yours pre SMP. 

Can I ask you what you're shaving with? 

I went down to Manchester last year for the open day/consultation and met Danny and he come across a top bloke but since then I've sat on the fence and pondered about it.

The past couple year my confidence has slowly declined with everyday to the point where I've skipped nights out etc especially since splitting up with my ex.

Think it's great that you've gone ahead with the procedure after only 3 weeks of finding the site, wish I had the balls to be that spontaneous.

All the best.

• Fix Ma Heed, NOwayJOSE and FML like this

#34 Farz

Farz

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:47 PM

Dude you look even more handsome now for real. (nohomo)
Side profiles willl work out!

• Fix Ma Heed and NOwayJOSE like this

#35 Anth1987

Anth1987

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:09 PM

Pep im glad my post has made you think about getting this treatment. I know the feeling mate i used to plan me nights out going to bars i know i could get away with wearing a hat and dodge the nights out that i couldnt. I could take banter on the chin on most night with pals who have a full head of hair. But deep down when i got home and looked in the mirror it would kill me inside the way i used to look and how i look now. Im at the beginning of my smp treatment but so far all is well and looking forward to gettin my second session underway and being able to the ditch the NY caps for good!! Go for it man lifes to short to sit on the fence. In my eyes its a no brainer from having a bald head at the age of 26. All the best mate and crack on and go for it get your life back ;)
  • Farz likes this

#36 Anth1987

Anth1987

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:15 PM

Heres a couple of pics from 3 year ago with a fair bit of hair.... gutted but i think the smp look is also a good look so fingers crossed i get the look i want and get on with my life and ditch the hats lol ;)

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG-20140726-WA0000.jpg
  • IMG-20140726-WA0001.jpg

#37 Anth1987

Anth1987

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:16 PM

Farz cheers for the kind words man ;) yes bit of tweaking and more density next week and i will be a happy man!

#38 Anth1987

Anth1987

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:19 PM

Pep i bought a remington beard trimmer/clippers cheap and cheerful for about 30 quid from asda about a year ago. Does the job but i will treat myself to something better like a foil shaver after my second session to get a nice close shave. Might aswell for the amount of money i habe payed for my smp lol! I wont tell the wife this tho ha
  • NOwayJOSE likes this

#39 Farz

Farz

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:27 AM

Pep im glad my post has made you think about getting this treatment. I know the feeling mate i used to plan me nights out going to bars i know i could get away with wearing a hat and dodge the nights out that i couldnt. I could take banter on the chin on most night with pals who have a full head of hair. But deep down when i got home and looked in the mirror it would kill me inside the way i used to look and how i look now. Im at the beginning of my smp treatment but so far all is well and looking forward to gettin my second session underway and being able to the ditch the NY caps for good!! Go for it man lifes to short to sit on the fence. In my eyes its a no brainer from having a bald head at the age of 26. All the best mate and crack on and go for it get your life back ;)

I can relate man I was/am also the hat guy. It's just so awkward man and it takes away your manliness..

But let's leave all that behind :) Also having my first session this week.

Hoping it will work out as good as yours! Any tips for choosing the hairline first session?
Bye bye caps!

#40 Anth1987

Anth1987

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:57 AM

I can relate man I was/am also the hat guy. It's just so awkward man and it takes away your manliness..
But let's leave all that behind :) Also having my first session this week.
Hoping it will work out as good as yours! Any tips for choosing the hairline first session?
Bye bye caps!

Defo mate i can totally relate to that but hopefully we both get sorted out the way we want and ditch those caps for good ;) i choose a subtle hairline to play it safe on 1st session so i could wear it a few days and see how i wanted the final hairline to be. After lots of blunting out our lasses white eyeliner i came up with the hairline i previously posted with a bit of photo editing on my phone lol! I want a full head of hair look but not to sharp lines etc as i think that can make or break the smp in my eyes. Will defo be rounding the hairline up slightly and drop 2mm. And i want the side profiles brought further forward as still too receeded to what i want. Why look 5 years younger when you can look 10 for the same price lol! Good luck mate
  • NOwayJOSE and Farz like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users