Anth1987

First session monday 21st july manchester clinic

IMG_20151008_122555.jpgHi guys, been busy getting on with my life hence the lack of posts lately, just an update with pics for the people asking for an update. Its lovely to see that my posts/pics have inspired people to get this treatment! Its been over a year now since my final session and its holding up great, I forget i was ever bald lol! Hope you are all well kind regards Anthony ;)

Could admin rotate the pics as when uploaded theve turned landscape? Cheers

post-296753-0-70031500-1444303891_thumb.jpg

post-296753-0-49351000-1444304045.jpg

post-296753-0-06168700-1444304133.jpg

Cheers, nope nobodys ever asked me but if they did i wouldny hesitate to tell them ive had it done. Doesnt bother me in the slightest, obvz all my friends and family know ive had it done and they think it looks great. The most question i get asked by strangers in bars etc is why do I shave my hair off when I have such a good hairline ha. If only they knew the truth!

Hi Anth.

The pictures look amazing, its a superb look for you and the existing (great) ink really seems to compliment the SMP... sorry for not spinning them but nowhere near as straighforward as you might think. T(hey still work.

Thanks so much for sharing, it so much better to look at shots taken in natural light and especially without the face blanked out - you really get to see how SMP frames the face. 

Hi Ed,

No worries man thanks again for the kind words! I am forever in debt to your company for making me a confident young man again ha! I would recommend this treatment to anybody it will change your life after the effect hairloss can have on your confidence. I dived straight in after 3 weeks of seeing this treatment and i would never look back. You only get one life so live it to the full. Thanks again Anth!

Hi to all forum users. Im karl, a new user. Ill keep this as brief as possible. Im currently having talks with the Manchester clinic and maybe having my head done with the tech. After doing a little research around the forums ive seen some good work and excellent reviews. Ive also been to the open day and met the team at Manchester. Seem a great bunch, very welcoming and affable. Im back there tomorrow to speak and talk further.
Im just wondering if i could meet a few x clients of dannys so i can see the finished articles, so to speak. Im quite sure most people are anxious prior to the treatment, and it doesn’t help when you see the horror stories when smp is done bad. Like the puddling of emulated follicles leaving large black dots or/and in follicles not matching/ blending with your own head. This is why im very particular about the tech i get my head done. I guess im more particular coz im a commissioned artist myself so my attention to detail is high. But as i mentioned ive heard some very good feedback regarding their skills and looking forward to meeting him tomorrow again for a longer chat.
Its note worthy to mention that a few of the heads i though looked good were of anth1987 (very similar to my hair loss) and stubble mick.
Anywho, would appreciate any comments, feedback, and maybe a meet.
P.s very impressed with anth1987. Very impressed. I wants that lol
Have a good evening.
Best.
karl

Wow just been reading through all the posts since I was last online. Im glad ive helped a lot of people get off the fence with this treatment. Its been 2 years now and still looking as good as ever. No fading, no questions asked by anybody if its a "tattoo". As for sun exposure ive not put suncream on my head for 2 years and its not faded at all so take all this suncream everytime your in the sun with a pinch of salt! I will get some more photos uploaded this week. Heres one ive found on my phone thats recent. Hope your all well and thanks again to HIS for this great treatment :)

post-296753-0-26525800-1467839739_thumb.png

Wow just been reading through all the posts since I was last online. Im glad ive helped a lot of people get off the fence with this treatment. Its been 2 years now and still looking as good as ever. No fading, no questions asked by anybody if its a "tattoo". As for sun exposure ive not put suncream on my head for 2 years and its not faded at all so take all this suncream everytime your in the sun with a pinch of salt! I will get some more photos uploaded this week. Heres one ive found on my phone thats recent. Hope your all well and thanks again to HIS for this great treatment :)

You are lucky, but trust me sun can seriously affect your treatment - when abroad spf 30 (minimum) and reapply frequently!

Hey! Welcome back. Thanks for the pic. Looking sharp my man; Just spotted a 3 year old request (from just before me taking over on here) to rotate a couple of pics you previously uploaded. Scroll up and check them out, rotated and enlarged to make comparison to now easier (though they were taken outdoors and from above).

Hi Anth,

thanks for giving us all an update mate, looks fab from the pics after 3 yrs as well.

Just a few questions-

Have you ever been called out? friends / night out / in work?

Have you told many people you had it done?

Did you get it done at Manc clinic? any top ups needed since?

thanks

Hi mate,

Nope nobody has ever noticed unless ive told them myself. All my friends and family knows. I just get you should grow your hair mate you have a cracking hairline ha! It really wouldnt bother me if anybody did notice. Its what makes you happier that counts anyways 😉

I had two sessions at manc, my 3rd and a final top up at birmingham. Never had any treatment done since then.

Cheers

Nice one for all the info Ant, Ive been lurking the forum for a while now and considering it.

Problem is Ive only ever seen 1 or 2 in real life I think, If you go to HIS manc can you see  people having it done and some real examples before going ahead?

I'm 40 now so may treat myself soon :)

It doesn't really bother me as been bald since I was 30 (shaving to zero), but theres always room for improvement. lol

thanks!

Hi ant your treatment looked awesome but in your last pics it looked to have faded a lot. Quite dark even in outside pics before that  but looks very light in last pics.. ready for a retouch? 

Hi Andy,

Its just the lighting in the house, it still is quite dark in natural light however I will be enquiring about a touch up later in the year as its been nearly 4 years so its faded from when I first had it done like.