Anth1987

First session monday 21st july manchester clinic

The whole thing for me with fading is that the longer you leave it (and bare it lol) the better the indication of what your fading will be like long term. Some people appear to report fading even 12 weeks down the line - very rare and minor but can happen. Looking at your pics though theres no harm i think in going in for your next because at the end of the day youve come this far and just want it done with right :D

Yeah I have heard people say top leave a few weeks to get idea of full fading only thing in my case is as I use concealer I am looking to just look like i shaved hair off so wouldn't want to fade to much that people notice then to go denser again.

My thoughts were if i fade to get the 3rd one done sooner rather than later then also the guarantee kicks in so any sessions after are free till the year runs out from 1st one. Its all pie in the sky at minute as god knows how its going to take etc. As days go by the nerves are kicking in ! 

I think once you get shade and coverage you want will be class mate as suits you massively 

Yeah mate the only way you will find out these things is just crack on and roll with it lol. Lifes to short to sit on the fence and think what if. Life each day as if it was your last and go for it fella. Mine has faded but am still not wearing a hat and nobody has battered an eyelid or said a thing. Its all in our heads in my eyes lol!!

Your fading is exactly what I want. I'm the exception to the norm and believe it looks so awesome like that. I know you're not going for the fading in the hairline look but I am leaning towards darker from over where the middle of my forehead is and then fades to where the temples meet the hairline. Like when I just started to bald. I know you're hating it but man I like it.

3rd session booked for the 5th september hopefully get it sorted once and for all with darker pigment and get the fading sorted out. Im sure the main man Danny will sort the job out i have every confidence in him. I will be pushing as far as i can go with the shade possibly a 16 as i had 22 2nd session, i want it much darker as i know i suffer fading so the darker the better to keep the balance as no doubt will suffer a bit fading again. Also thinking about a sprinkle of 12/14 through as a few lads seem to be getting good results for a type of 3D look

Well its been 4 weeks since my 2nd session of smp and it continues to fade on a weekly basis. Very disheartened at the minute as its barely visable now in most lighting situations. Just seen a pic from a user called JohnnyNY and his is exactly how i want mine to look as in darkness and density he is also 4 weeks post 2nd session. Big difference in his density to mine. Ive got my 3rd session on the 5th september im hoping this can get resolved....

Pic of fading 4 weeks after 2nd session.

Second picture of user JohnnyNY who is at same stage. Look at the density difference and darkness. This is the look i want. Let me know if its not cool to share your pic JohnnyNY cheers

post-296753-0-68780000-1408278617_thumb.jpg

post-296753-0-60150200-1408278764_thumb.png

Im not saying i want this exactly the same im just pointing out the density and darkness of his compared to mine..if your paying nearly 3k for smp you want to be to see it. People who knew i have had it done have said it barely looks any different from the hair i originally had left. Not good at the minute

Its far too light in different light situations. If i leave a days growth the hair i have got left is quite dark anyways and is darker than the smp. I want to be able to see the smp for 3k otherwise whats the point in having it. Obviously a dont want is that dark that it looks daft and doesnt blend. But with the fading im having the only way is darker in my eyes as its goin to fade anyways

Aye hopefully mate. Just hope it doesnt happen again after the 3rd. Looks good when first done then just seems to get worse as the weeks pass. It needs to be a lot more dense and darker though for my liking

Well after lots of research on the different practitioners i have deceided on booking my 3rd session with #### clark at birmingham on the 5th september down to the amazing results i have seen photo wise and his experience at doing smp treatments. Lets see if he can work his magic and get a finished non faded more dense smp lol! 9am appointment so looks like im up at 4.30am to leave newcastle at 5 to drive down. Looking forward to gettin this sorted

You'll be sorted in no time. Looking good so far, and the shaved look really suits you.

It would have faded even if #### had done the first two sessions. That's just your immune system.

Fading is just part of the process so they can find the right shade for you. It's much better to be too light than too dark.

Good luck mate, looking forward to seeing how it goes. 

Thanks tosspot. Be happy when its sorted as its faded even more now and barely visable. Yes i know it was nothing to do with danny he was a top guy however i just want #### clark to have a go as the results of the work he has done what ive seen is top notch and he has more experience in the treatment. So if anybody can sort it and get it to the density and darkness i want am sure hes the man for the job. Cheers again will get sum pics up when sorted :)