Anth1987

First session monday 21st july manchester clinic

There is no problem lol, had a slight bit of fading on the temples at 1st session but confident with the density and darker shade this time it will hold up well. Still have a 3rd session to go so im very happy with the results ;)

Beginning to think i should have posted this in the diary section sorry my bad lol!

Well its day 5 post 1st session and it has never felt so good to shave my heed and have a light shower and moisturise the hell out of my head. Looks slightly faded but nothing too bad. Roll on tuesday for some more pain in the hot seat lol. No pain no gain ;)

Moved thread to diary section :)

Amazing results mate. Think it's time for me to get a move on and get myself booked in for the back end of the year.

Just noticed you're up the road from me too, never clicked on when you mentioned "wor lass".

Cheers mate. Unfortunately the rollercoaster continues as once again since showering the treatment is fading rather heavily especially the hairline. Rather disheartening since looked so good for a few days after it was done. Can any veteran with smp shed any advice on shade of ink. Second session was shade 22 but i think on my 3rd its goin to have to be miles darker due to the heavy fading and the results i want to achieve with smp. Theres no point in paying thousands for something you can barely see! Also can anybody shed any light as to why this type of tattooing suffers the heavy fading compared to a normal tattoo? Seems the same process to me with a different ink that will not go blue/green etc with age. As i have a sleeve and several other tattoos which have never faded. Hopefully his can deliver the results i want at my 3rd session. Also i was quoted for 3 sessions, will i be expected to pay more if a heavy fading happens again after my 3rd session as i am not in a position to fork out thousands more as expected it sorted with the quoted 3 sessions at consultation. Cheers for any advice :)

You got your guarantee for year after third and im sure you be ol most people need 3 slash 4 plus everyone takes to the ink differently cause the immune system. But they will sort it out and wont cost you anymore money.

You got your guarantee for year after third and im sure you be ol most people need 3 slash 4 plus everyone takes to the ink differently cause the immune system. But they will sort it out and wont cost you anymore money.

Think the guarantee is 1 year from 1st session Jason

Cheers lads, i have no doubt that his will deliver the result i want its just frustrating when the treatment looks excellent one minute then after a few light washes the hairline is barely visable. The only way i can see me keeping the results i want is go to a shade 18 or the likes as i have fairly tanned skin so dont think will be too dark. Even if looks slighty dark at first no doubt due to fading it well settle alright as thats one thing i can guarantee that fading will happen due to my experience of the last 2 sessions. Rollercoaster ride and a half lol!

Hi Anth

Following this with interest as I am getting mine done from Danny in September and really worried in the last pics posted it looked spot on (how long after 2nd session are those from?) Hairline is quality and natural what did you ask for? jagged? natural? just as its pretty much what I would like! 

Sorry to hear about the fading that is something that has me worried also as I'm exactly the same as you I do not want to get this done to look like nothing there! 

Looking forward to seeing latest pics. 

Hi Anth

Following this with interest as I am getting mine done from Danny in September and really worried in the last pics posted it looked spot on (how long after 2nd session are those from?) Hairline is quality and natural what did you ask for? jagged? natural? just as its pretty much what I would like!

Sorry to hear about the fading that is something that has me worried also as I'm exactly the same as you I do not want to get this done to look like nothing there!

Looking forward to seeing latest pics.

Don't worry Robbo, you're great hands with Danny. Fading is natural and it happens more with some people than others. Nothing to do with practitioner skill /ability.

Anth will be fine as well, just might need an extra session or 2

Don't worry Robbo, you're great hands with Danny. Fading is natural and it happens more with some people than others. Nothing to do with practitioner skill /ability.

Anth will be fine as well, just might need an extra session or 2

Cheers pal! 

Hi robbo. I basically was googling images of shaved hairlines and came up with what ive got. I drew the design on my head myself and danny just filled it in and adjusted it where needs be as hard to get it spot on when your drawing backwards in a mirror lol! Danny is a top guy your in good hands mate and hes skilled at what he does. As for the fading it should be sorted in another session or 2 as i was quoted 3 anyways so early days but as HBK says fading is different for everybody. I will get there in the end lol! Its still visable the smp but has faded quite a lot. I want it dark as possible without looking out of place. If your paying a few grand you want to see a full on hairline in my eyes. Crown seems to have held up best atm! Good luck mate

Yep big difference from the pics i posted last week. This was a shade 22 i think it needs to be at least an 18 or lower next session. Will be sometime next month when i can get a day off work and the clinic has a slot on a friday. As i say i want it as dark as i can like this picture. Looks spot on here

post-296753-0-32489500-1407329323_thumb.jpg

Can see some fading mate but on the plus side you must be fit and healthy since your immune system is gobbling up those pigments!

Treatment looking good as well

Haha yes mate thats one good thing but wish i was healthy and it wouldnt attack the pigments. Danny will just have to beast it with a darker shade and hopefully it wont fade down too much at the 3rd session!

Yeah can see a bit fading like you mention but i'm sure it will be sorted. Have you been told you have to wait a month for 3rd session or could you go sooner if you wanted? I know they say to wait but if i was sure i needed it i would wanna get it done asap.

I'm the same as you i want a dense/darkish look but again as natural as poss its a fine line i suppose!

Robbo i think the norm is leave it between 4 to 6 weeks to see how far it fades then you get a good idea what needs to be done at the next session. I would say i will leave it about 4 weeks if no extreme fading occurs in the mean time but its up to you how long you leave to go back mate. Yes defo a fine line but i think i can go much darker and i will be pushing for that due to the fair amount of fading im having. Try to balance it out.

Rotaryboy cheers fella much appreciated ;)