Anth1987

First session monday 21st july manchester clinic

This is the sort of hairline i would like from a previous HIS hair customer i found on youtube vids, any recommendations of hairline pics that my suit my head is much appreciated before my treatment on monday :)

post-296753-0-12913900-1405629712_thumb.png

post-296753-0-89290600-1405629746_thumb.png

Well tommorow's the big day! Looking forward to getting things started and loosing this receeding hairline for good. Anybody whos drove to the manchester clinic is there any parking nearby the clinic?

You have a nice shaped head there and a faint hairline to kind of work with already, take the pics with you maybe to show Danny what you are looking for but hes a top lad and quite chatty too so should have a good time :D . Good luck for tomorrow dude!

Good luck mate , Danny is a top bloke and will sort you out - he is an x-client who used to post on here as " Cheekychops" - there is parking behind the building directly opposite but be carefull and put on more time than you need ( yes I got a ticket) - the clinic is next door to a little Tesco so you can stock up on munchies / something to read whilst you are waiting .

Next week at the second session i am going to ask Danny to lower the hairline slightly mebbies around 5mm if that and bring the side profiles in ever so slightly then i will be 100% happy with the hairline and looking forward to getting the density next week. Happy customer here and if anybody is sitting on the fence with this treatment crack on and get it booked. Best thing you will do ;)

Something along the lines of this....

post-296753-0-68204700-1406018916_thumb.jpg

Yeah defo think it needs to come down a bit and sides brought in a touch. We played it safe as you can add more but cant remove more lol. Looking forward to next week to getting it finished off

Cheers fix my heed, aye av blunt our lasses eye liner pencil playing about drawing hairlines haha. Defo going to bring it down and the sides in as still a bit too receeded look for me as think i could pull it off being lower and sides further forward. Am sure Danny will hook is up lol.

Cheers daypol work in progress looking forward to next weeks results