127 replies to this topic

#41 slapper napper

slapper napper

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Locationyorkshire

Posted 12 April 2016 - 02:55 PM

Yep, just watched it again, Look at his head when he's upside down you can see the hoss shoe

• 2hanger likes this

#42 bobobaldy

bobobaldy

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Locationglasgow

Posted 13 April 2016 - 06:11 AM

I thought so. Not sure looking at older pictures

Attached Thumbnails

• Americas+Got+Talent+Season+8+Pre+Show+Red+sbMma3tsjzMl.jpg

#43 giraffe

giraffe

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 10:14 PM

I clocked it straight away....wondered if sum1 on here would have posted about it......

Just pause that video @ 1:07   it looks awful......

I never understand why people choose to have a receded SMP look, yet they have the SMP dense throughout. Hair does not naturally recede like that. It should be thinned out at the temples and at the front if you choose to have it receded.

I never understand why people choose to grow out their hair as long as he has, the contrast between his hair and the SMP is glaringly obvious. His hair is probably somewhere between 2 - 3mm long. 

But each to their own...

If you shave your hair down below 1mm and have a natural looking SMP then it works....

This guys whole face looks like he has had work done to it too.

• HIS - Ed likes this

#44 Rayn27

Rayn27

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 25 April 2016 - 01:47 PM

Giraffe, what are you talking about?

I think a receding hairline is one of the most prominent things of SMP to give it a natural look. Tons of guys who are balding naturally shave their head, which gives the receding look. Just does not look natural a guy who is in his 40-50 who still has a razor-sharp hairline, unless you are below 30 years of age.

• HIS - Ed likes this

#45 giraffe

giraffe

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 05:17 PM

Giraffe, what are you talking about?

I think a receding hairline is one of the most prominent things of SMP to give it a natural look. Tons of guys who are balding naturally shave their head, which gives the receding look. Just does not look natural a guy who is in his 40-50 who still has a razor-sharp hairline, unless you are below 30 years of age.

I think you are missing my point.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with going for a receded look.

I said the way it has been done is not natural. No-one's hair recedes like that.

I'm saying his temples should be sparser, but in this case the same density of dots exists throughout his whole treatment. The density of dots at the hairline matches that of someone with a full head of hair, not someone with thinning receding hair.

Simply put:

He has gone for a receded look with the density of someone with a full head of hair - which makes no sense in my view.

I'm curious as to whether people realise that. To me it is an obvious error. But seeing as someone out there did this treatment and I have seen others like it, maybe some practitioners don't really have that eye for detail or understanding for how things are supposed to look.....

I am thinking back to art class at school and very few people could draw or paint well. What is obvious to me may not be obvious to those who don't have art skills. And this worries me when employing practitioners with no art background. 

I'm surprised this kind of SMP result happens because I would have thought it would be obvious not to go for full head of hair density with a receded look. But I do remember how bad some people were at art at school, such as replicating a still life like a bottle - so I guess it shouldn't surprise me.

I am all for SMP, I have had it done, it is awesome. But I just don't get these kinds of unnatural looking treatments. And I don't get why people grow the hair on the sides more than 2mm's. But as I said before - each to their own.

• HonestDiscussion (HD) likes this

#46 HonestDiscussion (HD)

HonestDiscussion (HD)

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 26 April 2016 - 12:30 AM

I said the way it has been done is not natural. No-one's hair recedes like that.

I'm saying his temples should be sparser, but in this case the same density of dots exists throughout his whole treatment. The density of dots at the hairline matches that of someone with a full head of hair, not someone with thinning receding hair.

Simply put:

He has gone for a receded look with the density of someone with a full head of hair - which makes no sense in my view.

I'm curious as to whether people realise that. To me it is an obvious error. But seeing as someone out there did this treatment and I have seen others like it, maybe some practitioners don't really have that eye for detail or understanding for how things are supposed to look.....

I am thinking back to art class at school and very few people could draw or paint well. What is obvious to me may not be obvious to those who don't have art skills. And this worries me when employing practitioners with no art background. 

I'm surprised this kind of SMP result happens because I would have thought it would be obvious not to go for full head of hair density with a receded look. But I do remember how bad some people were at art at school, such as replicating a still life like a bottle - so I guess it shouldn't surprise me.

I am all for SMP, I have had it done, it is awesome. But I just don't get these kinds of unnatural looking treatments. And I don't get why people grow the hair on the sides more than 2mm's. But as I said before - each to their own.

Very good points. If they ever release hair transplants without a scar I've always wanted to fill in my horseshoe area and also put some hair towards the back and a little in the front. Obviously I would have to put it scarcely all over because there wouldn't be enough in the donor area to fill it in thick. But the point of doing this would be to put that light shadow over my whole head and in the horseshoe where it's missing. The same goes for a smp in my opinion if you're going for a natural receded look. It can't be to dense.

#47 HonestDiscussion (HD)

HonestDiscussion (HD)

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 26 April 2016 - 12:38 AM

But from what I've heard if you don't do it densely than the dots are more noticeable or something like that.

#48 honda

honda

Super Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 03:57 PM

Simply put:

My friend shaves his head as the corners have receded, once shaved it looks like a full head of shaved hair, minus the receded section. Just looks like thats where his hairline is. Why is that not natural?

#49 giraffe

giraffe

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 05:39 PM

My friend shaves his head as the corners have receded, once shaved it looks like a full head of shaved hair, minus the receded section. Just looks like thats where his hairline is. Why is that not natural?

How much has your friends hair receded?

This guy from Britain's Got Talent we talk about has had his SMP look massively receded. It is not normal IMO to have such massively receded temples and the same thickness hairline as a person with a full head of hair. The SMP hairline is too dense IMO for someone that has gone soooo receded at the temples.

If you go for a receded look like that - it is more natural to have SMP that looks like thinned out temple and hairline hair.

• vinnydiesel likes this

#50 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 821 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 12 May 2016 - 09:40 PM

A poor design choice is the sort of thing you would expect a good practitioner to protect you from.

• vinnydiesel likes this

#51 DodgyBarnet

DodgyBarnet

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 26 May 2016 - 11:36 AM

Did anyone see the guy on BGT again? I really want to get SMP done and I want to believe that it can be undetectable but his looked really off, like almost painted on?! Even my wife who is slightly aware of the procedure asked me if "he's had that thing done?"

#52 Remingtonchap

Remingtonchap

Veteran Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • LocationWest midlands uk favela

Posted 27 May 2016 - 09:34 AM

Yes we think he has has smp..
Your seeing him under seriousley harsh tv lighting ,spotlights etc,which is not the best stage for smp..
I personally think he looks great..
Hes happy with it..
Under normal lighting conditions he look fine..

• SHVD likes this

#53 SHVD

SHVD

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 27 May 2016 - 10:15 AM

I've got to agree with Remington, I think he has got a result. First glance and you don't see a bald guy, you see a guy with a skinhead. I had a skinhead (well I was allowed a guard three) around 1981 when I was twelve, long before any hair loss, and the pics show that my hairline is well wonky and receded.
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#54 DodgyBarnet

DodgyBarnet

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 27 May 2016 - 11:39 AM

I must admit it does look better in that video but I think the receeding hairline combined with thick density is what stands out to me. If it was a bit lighter and less dense especially around the hairline and reseeded area it would like 100x more natural. That being said, the lighting definitely made it appear worse in the first video.
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#55 bobobaldy

bobobaldy

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Locationglasgow

Posted 30 May 2016 - 09:50 AM

Only we see the MHT.The rest of the world see a guy who shaves his head, so it's a good result. Personally I think the side profiles look a bit fake, and the straight line recedence could do with being broken up a bit. But that's just being picky !
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#56 WestSide

WestSide

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationLos angeles

Posted 10 June 2016 - 01:42 AM

Im stalking Fousey Tube on snapchat and I gotta say his treatment doest look really bad after all! Take a look f9c098df25fd6167a8c480b854413924.jpgfeec66d821db73ada1d258f91a093fb1.jpg18c57cbfb55a41f4fe13cb3e8721234d.jpgb4d173eeaad599309d11df8c775fa315.jpgaf854d432d68350a40db91284afced1e.jpg

what a transormation looks dope!

• HIS - Ed likes this

#57 bobobaldy

bobobaldy

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • Locationglasgow

Posted 29 June 2016 - 07:58 PM

Seems Rooney has been using Fibres/Spray on top of the 3 hair transplant. At least he is home in time for a top up before the season starts again .

Attached Thumbnails

• Wayne-Rooney.jpg

• HIS - Ed and JurgenKloppSaviour like this

#58 Alec Baldwin

Alec Baldwin

Veteran Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 12:50 AM

POPULAR

Seems Rooney has been using Fibres/Spray on top of the 3 hair transplant. At least he is home in time for a top up before the season starts again .

If he would have gotten SMP like a real man instead of that wispily impotent hair transplant he would have beaten Iceland. This is a fact.

• HIS - Ed, Cutlass18 and JurgenKloppSaviour like this

#59 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 821 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 30 June 2016 - 09:57 AM

Wazza with an SMP and 3 legs still wouldn't have been on the winning team.

• Alec Baldwin likes this

#60 giraffe

giraffe

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 24 July 2016 - 03:45 PM

If he would have gotten SMP like a real man instead of that wispily impotent hair transplant he would have beaten Iceland. This is a fact.

Maybe he'll speak to Andros Townsend after Townsend has recently had it done and maybe he'll end up getting it too. But then everyone will know about SMP. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users