ZRF

Celebs

Did anyone see the guy on BGT again? I really want to get SMP done and I want to believe that it can be undetectable but his looked really off, like almost painted on?! Even my wife who is slightly aware of the procedure asked me if "he's had that thing done?"

Yes we think he has has smp..

Your seeing him under seriousley harsh tv lighting ,spotlights etc,which is not the best stage for smp..

I personally think he looks great..

Hes happy with it..

Under normal lighting conditions he look fine..

I've got to agree with Remington, I think he has got a result. First glance and you don't see a bald guy, you see a guy with a skinhead. I had a skinhead (well I was allowed a guard three) around 1981 when I was twelve, long before any hair loss, and the pics show that my hairline is well wonky and receded.

I must admit it does look better in that video but I think the receeding hairline combined with thick density is what stands out to me. If it was a bit lighter and less dense especially around the hairline and reseeded area it would like 100x more natural. That being said, the lighting definitely made it appear worse in the first video.

If he would have gotten SMP like a real man instead of that wispily impotent hair transplant he would have beaten Iceland. This is a fact.

Maybe he'll speak to Andros Townsend after Townsend has recently had it done and maybe he'll end up getting it too. But then everyone will know about SMP. 

Not a celebrity that has had SMP, but maybe one that should......you guys probably haven't heard of him as he is a Youtuber Gaming dude.....

His Youtube channel is Ali-A....

Seems he started balding young, probably the same age as me, sometime in his teens as his hairline is quite advanced, he is currently 22 years old......

This is a recent released video of him....I assume that is concealer in his hair? He seems to draw a line where he wants his hairline to be and smashes a LOAD of concealer behind that line all over his hair?  Never used concealer personally so wouldn't know....feel free to freeze it at 1:57, but you can pretty clearly see it most of the video.

This was him a year and a half ago - his hairline looks more advanced back then, so not sure if he's also had a hair transplant? or is it just that the concealer he is now apparently using is lowering his hairline?:

He is a millionaire....so maybe best off to go the transplant route as he is rich as hell.

Based on those photos......as said above.....someone absolutely ballsed up that SMP.

-Hairline too low.

-Hairline as straight as a ruler.

-Where the heck are the temples.

-Hairlines are supposed to go in/back at the corners of the hairline not the other way round.

I understand that in rare occasions some people naturally have odd shaped hairlines, but this is no-way natural looking. I know black dudes get their hair cut in this sort of style, they can get away with straight hairlines, but you can't get away with a stupidly advanced hairline.

I hope these photos show it in the worst light - especially that 1st one.....and in future photos I see of him it looks better.

This shows you that practitioners out there do not know what they are doing. Or are at least letting clients sign waivers when they should just refuse to do the treatment full stop if someone is asking for something that is not going to look right. It is worrying!!!!! 

And this Townsend guy is pretty good

Needs to break up the hairline maybe...or get a lighter shade around the hairline to soften it a touch

Lil too dark and sharp IMO

But maybe he just got it done in that pic...hasn't faded too much yet

But def needs to wet shave against the grain..or foil shave...that's just a must for anyone

Ricky Whittle is a British actor. Was in a British 'Soap'. Not sure what you call 'soaps' over there.

Was also in 'The 100' which was more of an internationally shown drama.

I think Townsend's is fine. I agree that he probably needs to shave his hair shorter, seems to have it grown out a millimetre or 2. You can see the difference. Anyone who is not aware of SMP would not realise from those photos, but I think if you were face to face with him you would quite possibly notice something was not quite right with the hair at that length.

Hopefully we will see him do a few interviews this coming season and we can get a good look.

I like Townsend's work, almost as much as I admire him for taking the leap. Hard to think of someone more high profile in the UK than a Premiership footballer, masses of screen time and interviewed on a weekly basis by the press and media, personal appearances, lots and lots of time spent in the company of children (a straight-talking section of society). It is a significant change in appearance for the lad but nobody has said a word. All hail SMP!