ZRF

Celebs

I saw this too on fb the other day. There were a lot of comments regarding his "hair" some good some bad. I am really surprised though at the amount of people that realised he had SMP done, it must be becoming a lot more well known these days!

Just saw his page and notice all the comments praising him about the motivation to their life and his story is inspiring but I searched his videos and only see mostly prank videos? What made him so popular and motivational and inspiring?

it doesn't make much of a difference. He looked just as good with a bald shaven head. To most people you will still be considered as "bald" even if you have that 5 o clock shadow all over your head. You either look good with a shaven head or you don't. SMP is not the miracle that will make you look good shaven or transform you instantly. Its just coloring in the parts of your head that are not colored in anymore.

================================

What looks better? Bald or Micropigmentation?

Obviously the latter.

- You are no longer seen as Bald which people think of as a negative thing.

- You don't have so much skin going on. 1st photo - he is an 'egghead', 2nd photo - no longer.

- Your face is framed and people's eyes are now focused on your face instead of being drawn up and up to the top of your head.

- You look younger.

I clocked it straight away....wondered if sum1 on here would have posted about it......

Just pause that video @ 1:07   it looks awful......

I never understand why people choose to have a receded SMP look, yet they have the SMP dense throughout. Hair does not naturally recede like that. It should be thinned out at the temples and at the front if you choose to have it receded.

I never understand why people choose to grow out their hair as long as he has, the contrast between his hair and the SMP is glaringly obvious. His hair is probably somewhere between 2 - 3mm long. 

But each to their own...

If you shave your hair down below 1mm and have a natural looking SMP then it works....

This guys whole face looks like he has had work done to it too.

Giraffe, what are you talking about?

I think a receding hairline is one of the most prominent things of SMP to give it a natural look. Tons of guys who are balding naturally shave their head, which gives the receding look. Just does not look natural a guy who is in his 40-50 who still has a razor-sharp hairline, unless you are below 30 years of age.

Giraffe, what are you talking about?

I think a receding hairline is one of the most prominent things of SMP to give it a natural look. Tons of guys who are balding naturally shave their head, which gives the receding look. Just does not look natural a guy who is in his 40-50 who still has a razor-sharp hairline, unless you are below 30 years of age.

I think you are missing my point.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with going for a receded look.

I said the way it has been done is not natural. No-one's hair recedes like that.

I'm saying his temples should be sparser, but in this case the same density of dots exists throughout his whole treatment. The density of dots at the hairline matches that of someone with a full head of hair, not someone with thinning receding hair.

Simply put:

He has gone for a receded look with the density of someone with a full head of hair - which makes no sense in my view.

I'm curious as to whether people realise that. To me it is an obvious error. But seeing as someone out there did this treatment and I have seen others like it, maybe some practitioners don't really have that eye for detail or understanding for how things are supposed to look.....

I am thinking back to art class at school and very few people could draw or paint well. What is obvious to me may not be obvious to those who don't have art skills. And this worries me when employing practitioners with no art background. 

I'm surprised this kind of SMP result happens because I would have thought it would be obvious not to go for full head of hair density with a receded look. But I do remember how bad some people were at art at school, such as replicating a still life like a bottle - so I guess it shouldn't surprise me.

I am all for SMP, I have had it done, it is awesome. But I just don't get these kinds of unnatural looking treatments. And I don't get why people grow the hair on the sides more than 2mm's. But as I said before - each to their own.

I said the way it has been done is not natural. No-one's hair recedes like that.

I'm saying his temples should be sparser, but in this case the same density of dots exists throughout his whole treatment. The density of dots at the hairline matches that of someone with a full head of hair, not someone with thinning receding hair.

Simply put:

He has gone for a receded look with the density of someone with a full head of hair - which makes no sense in my view.

I'm curious as to whether people realise that. To me it is an obvious error. But seeing as someone out there did this treatment and I have seen others like it, maybe some practitioners don't really have that eye for detail or understanding for how things are supposed to look.....

I am thinking back to art class at school and very few people could draw or paint well. What is obvious to me may not be obvious to those who don't have art skills. And this worries me when employing practitioners with no art background. 

I'm surprised this kind of SMP result happens because I would have thought it would be obvious not to go for full head of hair density with a receded look. But I do remember how bad some people were at art at school, such as replicating a still life like a bottle - so I guess it shouldn't surprise me.

I am all for SMP, I have had it done, it is awesome. But I just don't get these kinds of unnatural looking treatments. And I don't get why people grow the hair on the sides more than 2mm's. But as I said before - each to their own.

Very good points. If they ever release hair transplants without a scar I've always wanted to fill in my horseshoe area and also put some hair towards the back and a little in the front. Obviously I would have to put it scarcely all over because there wouldn't be enough in the donor area to fill it in thick. But the point of doing this would be to put that light shadow over my whole head and in the horseshoe where it's missing. The same goes for a smp in my opinion if you're going for a natural receded look. It can't be to dense.

Simply put:

My friend shaves his head as the corners have receded, once shaved it looks like a full head of shaved hair, minus the receded section. Just looks like thats where his hairline is. Why is that not natural?

My friend shaves his head as the corners have receded, once shaved it looks like a full head of shaved hair, minus the receded section. Just looks like thats where his hairline is. Why is that not natural?

How much has your friends hair receded?

This guy from Britain's Got Talent we talk about has had his SMP look massively receded. It is not normal IMO to have such massively receded temples and the same thickness hairline as a person with a full head of hair. The SMP hairline is too dense IMO for someone that has gone soooo receded at the temples.

If you go for a receded look like that - it is more natural to have SMP that looks like thinned out temple and hairline hair.