Sign in to follow this  
Gmaneinstein

My personal experience with HIS Hair Honk Kong & smp

I want to share my personal experience with his hair clinic hong kong.

After several months of calling , mailing etc , I decided to go with his hair clinic hong kong.

Before coming to the treatment , i would like to share my views about my practitioner Jonathan Tang . He was very patient with me. He explained to me in detail about the process, about the company etc. He never rushed me into having the treatment. He was very Understanding and cooperative with me. I am glad to have my practitioner. He is the Best :)

Coming to the treatment, I have gone three sessions till now. Pain was tolerable . Again, he was cooperative with me

My first session was on 3rd June followed by second session on 12th june.The third session was done yesterday on 28th june. The treatment was so real that it is difficult to differentiate between real hair and smp dots.

The results of the treatment are truly impressive. I am attaching the pics after my second and third session. I will recommend this treatment to any one suffering from hairloss. it truly is a boon to hair loss sufferers across the world.

May I ask how much the initial fee was for your first treatment (In American dollars) and the additional amounts you paid to create your look.  I must say your results are VERY impressive!  I just found this sight tonight and am very interested in any and all information anyone can provide to me from the customer point of view.  My biggest question is cost involved.  I know it will be determined on a case by case basis but just wanting to make sure the amount isn't so high that I should just forget I ever found this great potential hair loss option.  Thank you in advance.

Was the shade your preference? just wondering because I have a similar skin tone and would go lighter, not that yours doesnt look good, it does.

I agree with you, id have gone lighter. It looks to dark for a shaved head in my opinion.

Due to fading

nice pics. your pictures seemed to look very good instantly right after treatment. While as most people on here have huge dots right after treatment. There seems to be some kibbles and bits about people saying the fading is strictly due to the immune system. Now i think that statement is too bold to make.

Can you pls confirm if you were sick at any of those times or if the immune systems was weaken by anything?

Thank you in advance and how is your treatment holding up>?