NOwayJOSE

Thank you HIS

So today I finally foil shaved. 5th day following my 4th session and I think I'm all done....for now. I think I have the look I was going for.Thanks for all the support and kind words. Hair loss is a mother effer & I'm happy to put the appearance of being bald behind me.

post-295797-0-67907300-1411280631_thumb.jpg

Thank you. Well 4-5 days following my treatments I use a Braun series 7. It's about about $200. It's a bit pricey but I figure I'm going to be shaving every 1-2 days so I better buy something reliable. Two weeks following treatments or when i feel it's safe to do so I'll wet shave every so often depending on where I'm going. I'll moisturize and then I'm good. As far as aftercare it couldnt get any easier.

As far as my experience goes..I couldn't have asked for anything more. From the day of my consultation with Zang to the day of my 4th treatment I was made to feel at ease. I never felt rushed or pressured to have this procedure done. They gave me everything that I could have asked for. My confidence and the look I lost years ago. I can recommend the resident practitioner in L.A. So if this is where you're planning on going then you're in great hands.
Good luck & if you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Thank you. Well 4-5 days following my treatments I use a Braun series 7. It's about about $200. It's a bit pricey but I figure I'm going to be shaving every 1-2 days so I better buy something reliable. Two weeks following treatments or when i feel it's safe to do so I'll wet shave every so often depending on where I'm going. I'll moisturize and then I'm good. As far as aftercare it couldnt get any easier.

As far as my experience goes..I couldn't have asked for anything more. From the day of my consultation with Zang to the day of my 4th treatment I was made to feel at ease. I never felt rushed or pressured to have this procedure done. They gave me everything that I could have asked for. My confidence and the look I lost years ago. Jonathan G (now in New York) did my first 3 treatments and Zang did my 4th. Zang's the resident practitioner in L.A. So if this is where you're planning on going then you're in great hands.

Good luck & if you have any more questions feel free to ask.

I was actually considering the braun series 7 if I get this procedure! Don't really want to use a razor on my head,I take long as it is with my face ....glad it's LA, I think I've seen them on some of the videos ...

Thanks man. . And to be honest It's rare that you'll catch me without a hat. I'm totally confident with the smp but because the tan line I can't get rid of. Might have to hit up the tanning salon. So only close up pics.

Thanks man. And to be honest It's rare that you'll catch me without a hat. I'm totally confident with the smp but because the tan line I can't get rid of. Might have to hit up the tanning salon. So only close up pics.

by any chance do you know whos doing it now in los angeles?...

I'm inspired by your story. It gives other like me hope.

I'm 28 and started to see thinning of my hair and a receding hair line about a year ago. I am definitely going to consider this. Just a bit worried about the price.

I'm absolutely blown away by your results.  I'm booked next month in Miami and I'm praying that mine will come out looking like yours.  Probably going to be using your pictures as a reference for my own.

How long after your second session did you feel confident enough to go outside and be seen by other people?  I'm getting my second session done on December 18th and I'm hoping it will be okay to be seen my Christmas Day a week later.  Hope to hear from ya soon man, congrats.

Thank Blazini. It's normal to be skeptical but the only regrets I have is not doing this sooner. If it does fade down the line u can always get it touched up. It's going to cost u some money but guys that have a full head of hair have to pay for hair cuts, gel, shampoo, conditioner etc. Add all that up and u won't mind paying for a few minor touch ups here and there.

About a month after my last session and I feel like a completely different person than I was this time last year when I found out about His but i believe I'm squared away now. I had a slight issue with some fading around the hairline but they took care of it. What a relief!

post-295797-0-98773700-1424573952_thumb.jpg