NOwayJOSE

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 26 June 2014 - 08:14 PM

POPULAR

Well after years of hiding under these stupid hats, my head can finally breathe! I just completed my first session!

I started balding around the age of 22. It was something I didn't even notice. A friend of mine spotted it and I played it off like I didn't care but as soon as I got home I was in the mirror and what do you know! I was receding! So since then I've been wearing baseball caps just about everywhere. Nobody knows about it other than my girlfriend. My family has no idea and neither do any of my Co-workers. I can't believe that balding could have such a tight grasp on me and how I lived my life. I've missed out on so much. Weddings, christenings, funerals, birthday parties, you name it! I was running out of excuses on why I couldn't go. Pathetic? Yes I know! I even looked for a job that didn't require me to wear business attire. So I've been in construction where I can hide my problem under a hardhat or a baseball cap. Only now the guys at work have been teasing me because they've never seen me without a hat. So that's what gave me the kick in go pants to find a solution!

I started looking into hair transplants a few years ago but every time I'd look I'd just hear these horror stories about how they didn't take or about the scars that you were left with but I refused to believe it. I refused to believe that there was no cure. I refused to believe that I was stuck as a balding man in my twenties with nowhere to go. So I booked an appointment for a hair transplant anyways out of desperation. I won't name the company but it was a popular one and they promised me the world for a small fee of $12,000. They urged me to have it done right away. I guess so i wouldn't do anymore research on the procedure. I agreed and gave a $500 deposit. Then the night before the transplant my girlfriend and i did some research and found the answer to my prayers! I found HIS!

I booked my consultation in April and I knew right off the bat that this was the real deal! No pressure from him. He didn't force me to sign any papers. But he did say if I wanted real hair this wasn't for me. If I wanted the appearance of a full head of hair with a cropped look then I came to the right place! The practitioner is as real as they come. He's a straight up sincere dude and I just wanna thank him for sharing his story with me! I booked my sessions on the spot. And as of yesterday I've joined my smp brothers on the dark side!

The practitioner that did my first session has quite a few years under his belt and the dude is a perfectionist. He's extremely patient and he flat out knows what he's doing. He gave me a boatload of density for a first session. Started a bit high on the hairline to be safe but we might drop it down a bit next week.

I'm extremely happy. I feel like I got my life back. Time to start living! Anyone on the ropes about doing this should stop procrastinating and just go for it. It'll change your life for the better. Instant results. Instant gratification. I just wanna say thank u to HIS and all my brothers here in the forums for helping me get here. Cheers!

• HBK, hairhair98, eldonjuan and 7 others like this

#2 Alec Baldwin

Alec Baldwin

Veteran Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:16 PM

POPULAR

Congrats Jose and welcome to the brotherhood! HIS is definitely the man.

• NOwayJOSE, WestSide and HIS - Ed like this

#3 HBK

HBK

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 June 2014 - 04:57 PM

POPULAR

Congratulations bud, glad you're treatment is giving you your life back!
  • NOwayJOSE, WestSide and HIS - Ed like this

#4 NOwayJOSE

NOwayJOSE

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 07 July 2014 - 05:08 AM

POPULAR

Ok I've been meaning to post some photos of my treatment i hope i can get this to work.

PRE TREATMENT. OBVIOUSLY!
autocompress1404705460553.png autocompress1404705460336.png

SESSION 1. DAY OF
autocompress1404705461014.png autocompress1404705762263.jpg

4TH DAY AFTER SESSION 1. POST FOIL SHAVE
autocompress1404705583102.jpg autocompress1404705583688.jpg

TODAY. 4TH DAY AFTER SESSION 2. POST FOIL SHAVE.
20140706_205337.jpg 20140706_205310.jpg

Like i said i hope these pictures come out. Im not the best with my Braun series 7 yet so forgive the un even shave. Lighting is always an issue with these smp photos which is why no close ups. Please tell me if you think the hairline should go lower based on my forehead wrinkles. I'm thinking i might drop it down. Thanks guys & gals.....JuJu.

• LiveFree, Ggraq, JuJu and 3 others like this

#5 G-Star

G-Star

Veteran Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts
  • LocationSouth west England

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:07 AM

POPULAR

Looks great. Nice shape. Very good
  • JuJu, NOwayJOSE and HIS - Ed like this

#6 HBK

HBK

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 07 July 2014 - 01:28 PM

POPULAR

Really like that Jose! Looks really natural and already bends great with your hair at the sides
  • JuJu, NOwayJOSE and HIS - Ed like this

#7 Crazycanuck

Crazycanuck

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:45 PM

Looks good! Very natural
  • NOwayJOSE likes this

#8 NOwayJOSE

NOwayJOSE

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:35 AM

Thanks G-Star , Hbk & crazycanuck. I was going for a bit of a natural look around the temples but I'm pleased with the overall look.
  • JuJu likes this

#9 JuJu

JuJu

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:48 AM

Glad you liked. He is methodical and a perfectionist. So happy you have you life back. Another HH success!

• NOwayJOSE and WestSide like this

#10 FullFilled

FullFilled

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Locationmacau

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:50 AM

Your treatment looks superb!

• NOwayJOSE likes this

#11 NOwayJOSE

NOwayJOSE

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:48 AM

Thank you JuJu & Fullfilled. I appreciate all of your compliments.

#12 NOwayJOSE

NOwayJOSE

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 08 July 2014 - 04:00 AM

It's crazy how we'll or at least I'll spill my guts to people I've never met but I'm hesitant to share my smp experience with my closest friends. I guess it just shows that it's easier to discuss this with people who have struggled with hair loss. It's a bitch but those are the cards we were dealt. Im just glad that we have a treatment to correct it.
  • HBK and PRobbo like this

#13 newme2014

newme2014

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationBirmingham

Posted 09 July 2014 - 04:31 AM

Looking smart. The neat and natural look suits you.

• NOwayJOSE likes this

#14 NOwayJOSE

NOwayJOSE

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 09 July 2014 - 05:28 AM

Thanx newme2014!

#15 Ggraq

Ggraq

• Pip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationDenver

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:06 PM

Looks good bro!
  • NOwayJOSE likes this

#16 NOwayJOSE

NOwayJOSE

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 09 July 2014 - 06:19 PM

Thanks Ggraq.

#17 LiveFree

LiveFree

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 July 2014 - 03:22 AM

Looks great, probably gonna use the shape as a reference when I get this done.

With the no close ups comment, do you mean you think it won't hold up to a close view? I think SMP when done well looks fine close up as well so long as no one is looking for it, that's part of the point imo.

• NOwayJOSE likes this

#18 NOwayJOSE

NOwayJOSE

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 10 July 2014 - 03:49 AM

No I just meant the lighting in my restroom doesn't do it any justice up close. It makes it look lighter than it actually is.

#19 NOwayJOSE

NOwayJOSE

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:57 AM

POPULAR

I mentioned in the beginning of my diary that I was being teased at work because I never took my hat off..well I finally showed it off today!

I work with natural gas and every year we have to be fitted with a respirator and you must remove your hat. (Oh nooooo!) And every year I find out when this test takes place and I'll take my vacation during that week to avoid being seen. Well my coworkers started catching on and thats when the name calling began. They would call me Lebron & every balding celeb u could think of. I guess they assumed i was balding/receding. I was but they didn't need to know that!

Well to make a long story short it was my turn to try on my respirator. I was last in line and I could hear all the guys whispering to eachother. They were like look look look! I removed my hat and i had never seen a bigger bunch of confused individuals! This treatment fooled each and every one of them! I couldn't be more relieved!!!

Please forgive the dirty mirror.

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot_2014-07-11-00-54-20.png

• UseUrName, jowells, Ggraq and 2 others like this

#20 Hairkiller

Hairkiller

Veteran Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts
  • LocationBarcelona, Spain.

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:31 AM

Looks great José. What are you plannijg for your third? More density? Going a bit darker?
  • NOwayJOSE likes this
Yes, shaved heads look bald under harsh lights!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users