#41 Hairkiller

Hairkiller

Veteran Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts
  • LocationBarcelona, Spain.

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:28 PM

Hey GD, can you tell being really close what's your real hair and what's SMP?
Yes, shaved heads look bald under harsh lights!

#42 Green Dane

Green Dane

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationDenmark, Aarhus.

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:48 PM

Hey @Hairkiller..

Yeah I can, when shaved down my follicles are really small and dense, smp is not as dense. But the difference is not very different, but my temples is the area where you can see it when close. I was a norwood 2.5 -3 and the smp had to blend into my natural hair, and there is a subtle difference. I will take a close pic, here:

In bright light it is a bit more clear, and some sun on the head will help as well, but have been very protective about my sms :-)

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg

• Hairkiller likes this

#43 indospace77

indospace77

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Locationlondon

Posted 12 August 2014 - 08:31 AM

dfdfff

Education Academy could just be the best learning center for web programming classes

#44 johnd0e

johnd0e

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 29 November 2014 - 04:33 PM

lookgs good

#45 Green Dane

Green Dane

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 05:03 PM

Well back again. It has been roughly 1 year Since The first treatment. This is Ground zero, and what I had to work with..

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg

#46 Green Dane

Green Dane

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 05:15 PM

Following is same day different light.. Some light is good some bad, you know it :-)

#47 Green Dane

Green Dane

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 05:17 PM

This is 5 months Since last last session.. Very happy with the result, Sam is very skilled and always Quick to answer.. Luckily my hair is dark and could get away with somewhat dark smp, went with 10 i think last time. We did not touch the hairline last time and went for a defined brokken hairline..

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg

#48 Green Dane

Green Dane

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 05:43 PM

This tursday i am going back to Sam.. Have only one concern, an area of a little bit of fading, nothing major.. And to talk a bit of one idea my wife and i had, sharpness. I have a huge head and have some really sharp features. It actually was very helpful talking it over with The wife. She loves me and thinks it would lessen the sharpness rounding out the temples. This meant we would like to make the hairline going to the temples less sharp.. This is nothing major but would ad some softness to sharp features. She is a makeup-artist and used to see lines, sharpness and softness on faces. We have toyed with some magic markers and drawn the lines, roughly .. Any thoughts are welcomed, and we are only adding because we trust Sam and his work :-)

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg

#49 MrOnTheFence

MrOnTheFence

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 13 April 2015 - 01:00 PM

Looks great a year later!

#50 hairhair98

hairhair98

Veteran Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 897 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 April 2015 - 08:29 PM

looks good like it is to me, at least as far as i can gauge from these pictures. im generally not a fan of rounded temples, as most natural hairlines aren't rounded, from what ive seen. Some guys get rounded temples and look good, and like it, so its more of a personal preference thing. Get some dark grey eyeshadow and rub it in to test it out... it will pretty much look like the smp, and can give you a better idea of how it will be.

7 treatments in 2013 at Chicago and NYC

My Diary:  http://forum.hishair...ncludes-photos/

#51 Green Dane

Green Dane

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:45 PM

Sam my His go to guy adviced against the very rounded temples and instead just added a little bit to avoid the sharpness, is very happy with his advice..

#52 Green Dane

Green Dane

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 08:07 PM

Hi guys..

Been quiet for some time, life threw me a curveball and got a divorce, and had to focus on other stuff. It was not an unhappy one, we pretty much agreed on it after a day of talked about it.

Status on my smp: very happy with it, still wear a cap on day to day basis. But have worn one for 20 years, hair or no hair, but does not fear to take it of no longer and happily do when at parties and such..

Lighting does mean something, prefer the softer lights as direct artificial light sometimes makes the smp go away. Strange enough in direct sun the smp still looks perfect.. I will rate it from 1-10 in lights.
- shadow 10
- direct sunlight 9
- indoor 9
- artificial light 7

Remember that smp shines differently when wet than a scalp with real hair strands, so remember matte lotion..

Giving the smp a rating of 8.75, very very happy..

Worth the money?? sure is.. Glad to have it done and would recommend it to anyone who asks..

Smp compared to hair- i had it done in the temples and at the front, squeezing it in between existing hair.. How does it look when up close to real hair strands?? From more than 20 cm away it looks flawless, inspecting it closer it reveals IT IS NOT HAIR HAHAHA.. Real hair grow and there is very small diffirence when inspected, but no one save me have ever noticed hahaha..

The quality of work?? I would say close to perfection.. HIS are very honest and gives good and sound advice, would recommend them anytime.

The perfect shave/smp -look... Getting the head warmed up with warm water, putting on shaving cream.. Shaving it with a good razor with the grain, against make my scalp break out with pimples.. After the shave a good lotion, and 30 minutes later a matte lotion, good to go.

I have very sharp features and went against some advice and rounded the edges near the temples.. Sam adviced that it probaly would take a couple of sessions, as it was untouched compared to the rest of the area, but left side was perfect after first attempt. Right side did not hold as well, but very very small area, probaly 10 minutes of work but still worth it in my book..

Remember that I got a divorce ?? .. Met a beautiful woman very recently, she is an optrician ( sells and runs a store selling glasses ) and is very sharp.. We have been "close" many many times and she have not noticed anything, and she even like to kiss my forehead goodnight :-)

My journey continues..

• HIS - Ed likes this

#53 HIS - Ed

HIS - Ed

HIS Staff

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 21 November 2015 - 10:24 PM

Hi Green Dane.

Great story, thanks for sharing. Sorry to read you went through a divorce but sounds like you are successfully moving on and on a winner with your optician... always nice to be kissed goodnight.

Maybe you would agree to this being posted on the general forum where more people would get to read it... let me know if that is OK with you and I can move it there.

Thanks again, and best wishes.

Ed

#54 Green Dane

Green Dane

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 07:03 AM

Thanks Ed, yeah it is Nice to have found someone to kiss goodnight again.. Yeah you are more than Welcome to share it on the general forum..
  • HIS - Ed likes this

#55 AntonioRos

AntonioRos

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Locationkiev

Posted 02 September 2016 - 01:45 PM

I also have wanted to change my appearance , so have decided to cut off my hair! :blink: But, finally I've made a decision only to dye my hair!  Actually, it really was a very important step in my life :P Hence, I asked my barber to make me eligible  and glowing haircut!  To my mind, it suits to me nice! :wub:

#56 Green Dane

Green Dane

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 09:12 PM

Some time ago I decided to lower the hairline, sharpening it a bit..

Is was brand new area, Sam expained it could take up to 3 sessions, skin density and a new entire area to cover etc.

Summary..

First faded almost completely

Second held very well

Considering third, but kind of like the "faded" look of the temples..

Here is an overview of my journey, which is close to completion..

Thank you HIS..

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg

• HIS - Ed likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users