#22 Green Dane

Green Dane

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationDenmark, Aarhus.

Posted 31 May 2014 - 05:34 PM

Thanks Carlos. Saman did a fantastic realistic job. Am comtemplating doing the entire head, dense on top and less on sides and back. My follicles are actually very small and would probaly make the tiny dots look big :-)

#23 HBK

HBK

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:25 PM

Already looking great GD!
  • Green Dane likes this

#24 Green Dane

Green Dane

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:56 PM

Thanks HBK had a sudden fade, but have gaith that the next will bemore dense and fulfilling :-)

#25 MaxG

MaxG

Veteran Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:56 PM

You still have a lot of hair so probably many would say that you are a good candidate for HT, especially with that much hair at 37yo. However I would still go with SMP, the only way to get a really low and dense hairline. Enjoy your treatment!

SMP (2 strip scars from 3 HT): http://forum.hishair...5-28-days-to-go
#1 July 8th 2013 w/ Daz #32
#2 July 15th 2013 w/ Daz #30 #32
#3 July 20th 2013 w/ Katrina #32
#4 August 13th 2013 w/ Katrina #30 #32

#5 February 24th 2014 Touch up w/ Katrina #30 #32

#6 April 16th 2014 New hairline 1/2 w/ Katrina #32

#7 April 23rd 2014 New hairline 2/2 w/ Katrina #32

#8 January 26th 2016 New hairline + touch up 1/2 w/ Jeremie #30 #32

#9 February 2nd 2016 New hairline + touch up 2/2 w/ Jeremie #30 #32

#10 March 1st 2016 Quick touch up (HL) w/ J #32

#26 Green Dane

Green Dane

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 04:10 PM

Hi max g. Thanks :-) have already excluded HT, want a more permanent solution and an smp is The Way to go. Have already had The first treament. In two days I Will have The second ( and hopefully last ).

#27 Green Dane

Green Dane

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 04:47 PM

Well 2 days until second treament, It has faded immensely The last 3 days, but is not worried as all of you are so supportive. Reading others stories are reassuring, Thank you all.

Good things about first treatment
- hair line again ( Big thing )
-not too much pain
-Nice chap that guy Saman
-skilled, very small dots, and good and sound advice.
-hairline perfect for me, not wanting it talen Down.

Bad Things
-worrying about it being too dark, did not fade for 3 days.
-fading to much, yeah after the above it faded and flaked like a mofo :-) but not too worried, Saman has been very supportive, trusts his advice.-
- Hairline almost gone after fading

Hopes for second treatment
- increased density, very much Thank you
- less fading Thank you, less flaking..

Below you Can see it before, 5 hours later, 5 days later and a week later. Think The result Will bevidne very good, but The pics are a little bad, looks dense after 1 week, it really is not..

Thanks

Gd.

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg

#28 Green Dane

Green Dane

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:44 PM

Well tomorrow I am having the second treatment, the last couple of days my head has flaked A LOT, but god the headlube matte lotion, seems to have helped with the flaking.

A long day ahead!!

But am hoping for the best!!

#29 HBK

HBK

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:47 PM

Good luck tomorrow. Looks like your first session held really well so you might only need the 2 sessions if you're lucky!
  • Green Dane likes this

#30 Green Dane

Green Dane

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:04 AM

Thanks Hbk..

Got the flu, so this is quite delayed.

Six day post surgery, well post treatment that is.

Went to Gothenburg to the VERY skilled hands of Saman, he seemed a bit surprised of how well the color held, I thought it had faded too much ( common enough ) but buzzed down it matches my scalp, almost too perfectly haha!!!

I of course complained about the fading, but to be honest it was a perfect match for my scalp, but a common thing on these boards is wanting darker smps. Guess I am no different than the rest of you :-)

This time, at my request, we went a single shade darker, Saman was happy with the color, and I trust this guy!! He went to work, and I tell you those dots are small!!

I think he focused on the more faded areas this time as the redness were concentrated in certain areas, but could be mistaken. Temples were very red, but other than that, not as red as first time but come to think about it, I think this is common..

Pain was almost non-existant this time, felt like a hard head massage haha..

All in all a good experience once again!!

Like the scalp after a couple of days, very dark but blends in well with 1-2 days of growth actually :-)

......6 days later....

Had some natural fading but hoping it holds the smp-color a tad better this time, last time was a little too light for my taste after fading, looks perfect yeah but a bit darker looks a bit more like hair, than scalp.

Yeah last time it almost blended perfectly, but want it a bit darker. As it is RIGHT NOW it blends perfectly with my 1 day growth, the result I want. Now crossing fingers for not too much more fading.

Saman and I discussed 3rd treatment, I probaly want it. It is quite strange, once you have "hair" again it cannot be perfect enough, while balding you fought for every strand, just hoping for a decent hairday. Now it must be perfect. I thnik I am compensating for years of accepting I have less than flawless hair, now I have the option of perfect "hair" .. But you know what?? I want perfect "hair" haha!!

The pic is 6 days post treatment. It looks good I think, have faded a lot the last couple of days, but am not worried, The end result will be perfect ;-) look at the dots, small right?? My pics are very bad, only owning an Iphone, sorry but it is a little less dark in reality, there is some darker areas, as fading is different from spot to spot and I think the darker area are just fading slower, all in all an excellent result!!

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg

#31 Green Dane

Green Dane

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:29 PM

Seven days post treatment.

Still happy, very happy hairline intact, and like to see that in the mirror!! but those damned temples fade a little more than the rest, especially as my black hair growing next to them are growing FAST, making them look lighter. We all fade in different ways, think the temples are my fading area :-)

Will probaly go for a third treatment, do I absolutely need it? No probaly not but perfection is key for me haha..

Forgot to mention that I offered Samen my email for future customers, he is very good and good men deserve credit!! Tem

#32 HBK

HBK

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:33 PM

Looks great GD. what length is your hair in the photo out of interest?
  • Green Dane likes this

#33 Green Dane

Green Dane

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:11 PM

Thanks @hbk, it is 5 days growth, but have faded now and have to buzz down every day, but not a problem. How is yours holding up since your third??

#34 HBK

HBK

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:42 PM

I take it you mean buzz with a zero guard?

It's held pretty well, got a 4th booked as the FUE scars need a little bit more work. The crown and temples could do with a small amount more as well but nothing much at all. If it wasn't for the scars I rob ably wouldn't bother so soon.

#35 Green Dane

Green Dane

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:48 PM

Buzz down with a shaver, remington.. 3 blade shaver :-) same here temples and a bit of crown work, but have only been 8 days, will wait a couple of weeks more before making decisions..

Ahh that damned scar, hoping for the best :-)

#36 kastru33

kastru33

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Locationlondon

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:06 AM

fddfdfd Education Academy could just be the best learning center for web programming classes

#37 greentea

greentea

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:25 AM

Hey Great Dane.

Er der mulighed for man kan se din behandling i virkeligheden i det tilfælde du en dag skulle komme forbi københavn og har tid og lyst til at mødes?

#38 Green Dane

Green Dane

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 09:50 PM

Hey everybody..

Have taken time out from the forums, deliberately actually. The reason is that I wanted to get the third treatment done, wait a month and make up my own mind without interferrence.

Dont get me wrong, these forums are full of support and advice but actually it made me listen/see too much to others. This time I wanted my own opinion to form based on my experiences and visual appearence :-)

Last time we went I think 2 shades darker, getting really dark. Loved it and expected the dreaded fading, especially my temples seem to suck color, but this time it held on better, comtemplating a 4th but it will be in the future, right now I will let it be a couple of months more. Luckily His provides their guarentee if additional work is required due to fading.

Now a month out and it looks very good, the 3 different shades (. First , second darker, third darkest ) has made it look "3d" , looking very much like shaved hair, no one have noticed anything.

Have protected my scalp from water / sun the last month and have begun shoving it to friends, expecting some great reaction, but luckily none. They still see me the same way haha.. Now with a more extreme haircut though.

Have cut my beard shorter, used to be looong, but shorter "hair", shorter beard , looks better on me.

Shine is an annoyance, but will begin experimentimg on different remedies at homr soon.

Based on my experiences here is ny unbiased thoughts:

Will I do it again? hell yeah!! A hairtransplant was never really an option, and with this "hair" I would never be considered bald, which means a lot to me.

Do I look as good without hair as with? No way, was black haired and darkskinned , and smp could never replace that lustrous black hair, but it has done a world of good to my confidence. I had to see myself though different eyes. I frankly hated my first shavedown, which really exposed my balding head, free of hairspray and topik. But it made me more certain that smp was right way, and have never regretted it one second. Something good came out of something bad, karma!!!

Is it a miracle-cure? No it is not, but for me quite close. I am perfectionist and getting balder was quite a blow for my confidence, this treatment has reversed it. Did not want to be that balding guy over there, but now I am quite happy being that shaved bald guy over there.

Will upload pics tomorrow :-)

@greentea ja det vil jeg da, dog bor jeg primært i Aalborg så er ikke tit i København. Men er dog derovre 2-3 August, er dog presset da det er med arbejdet, men nåske jeg kan finde en tid til en kop kaffe et sted og du kan se det ??

#39 Green Dane

Green Dane

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 06:43 AM

This is 21 days after third treatment..

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg

#40 Green Dane

Green Dane

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 06:47 AM

Funny enough the fading only started after 2 weeks this time, was even darker a couple of days ago..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users