#1 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:04 AM

Please note: I no longer work for HIS Hair Clinic. Please direct any questions to info@hishairclinic.com.

#2 Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationDublin Ireland

Posted 10 April 2014 - 09:43 AM

Hi Damien just curious with regards hairline on 1st video if you pause at 6min 10 sec gives a great close up of the follicles, can this be achieved for all skin tones?

I've been reading a lot on the forum re dot size you can't get better than that simply flawless great work!!!!   

#3 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:31 AM

Hi Damien just curious with regards hairline on 1st video if you pause at 6min 10 sec gives a great close up of the follicles, can this be achieved for all skin tones?

I've been reading a lot on the forum re dot size you can't get better than that simply flawless great work!!!!   

Sure, thats possible. Thats a pretty conventional hairline versus what we see go through our clinics every day. No problem.

The only issue with really tiny dots is it can cause high levels of fading if the pigment shade is very light. For example in my case, my pigments are a little darker than my real hair (by choice) to make sure they stand out, as my natural hair colour is very fair.

Please note: I no longer work for HIS Hair Clinic. Please direct any questions to info@hishairclinic.com.

#4 Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationDublin Ireland

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:55 AM

Yeah I love your treatment watched your videos could you updated sometime maybe to see how its settled please?

#5 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 10 April 2014 - 02:31 PM

Yeah I love your treatment watched your videos could you updated sometime maybe to see how its settled please?

Will do. I'm away this weekend but will post an update next week. I know I've been a bit slow with the updates recently :)

#6 Doveskin

Doveskin

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:24 AM

AMAZING! great job, looks so realistic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users