• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 XXXX

XXXX

• Pip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:49 PM

Thanks! I honestly don't know what number he used, I never asked... :P  My hair is kinda sand-ish in color so I guess he used a pretty
high number? Def. not a dark one

#22 XXXX

XXXX

• Pip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 10 April 2014 - 10:18 PM

First day back at work today after the 1st treatment and everything went fine, no one noticed. But like I've written before,
in my case it was not a drastic change to my appearance. The difference is the framing of the face which is now back to where

it's supposed to be and it boosts my confidence big time!

Here's a photo from today, keep in mind I haven't buzzed/shaved in almost 5 days! It looks even better seeing it

in real life since the camera gets every detail but when you look at it in person it just looks like a buzzcut.

I really like keeping it a bit longer and I intend on doing so as long as I have hair growing all over the scalp.
Maybe 5-7 days is pushing it? What do you guys think?

#23 Shonuuf

Shonuuf

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:29 PM

Wow this looks so good!! Look totally natural. I think it looks great w/the growth. Amazing job.

#24 jowells

jowells

Super Poster

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:20 AM

Looks amazing ..nice little fade going on

#25 HBK

HBK

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:37 AM

Even with the 5 day growth that looks flawless

#26 derek9

derek9

Super Poster

• PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 11 April 2014 - 09:08 AM

this is looking like a good example, that you don't need to foil/wet shave everyday in some cases….a small amount of remedial work blended into the natural hair.

#27 XXXX

XXXX

• Pip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 11 April 2014 - 02:33 PM

Thanks! Yea I def wont have to shave everyday as long as it looks like this. A girl I met today at work said "i like your new haircut", felt great!

However, not sure how to approach my second treatment next week, probably increase the "density" to tackle expected fading in the future..

#28 NYC

NYC

Super Poster

• PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:55 PM

Thanks! Yea I def wont have to shave everyday as long as it looks like this. A girl I met today at work said "i like your new haircut", felt great!

However, not sure how to approach my second treatment next week, probably increase the "density" to tackle expected fading in the future..

Your results for first treatment are fantastic. Don't rush into anything IF your not experiencing any fading. Less is more in this game short term…..you can always add more. The look is very natural, if its not broke…...

#29 XXXX

XXXX

• Pip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 15 April 2014 - 02:20 PM

My second (and most likely final) session with Sam in Gothenburg was completed yesterday, I'll update with pics as soon as I can.

Also, this thread should probably be moved to the Swedish part of the forum since it was done in Sweden? I completely

forgot that there was a swedish part of the forum when I first created my thread :P . Maybe this is something you could

fix Damien?

Photo Update: 2 days since my second treatment, it´s still a bit red but my real hair is once again starting to come through,

adding to the 3D-effect:

#30 XXXX

XXXX

• Pip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:27 PM

10 day update after second treatment! Have not buzzed my hair since I visited the clinic so I can't really see the final result yet because  my normal hair is covering it up.
What I can say though is that the pigmentation has given my hair a much fuller look even with 10 days of growth, and I'd like to see

how it looks if I grow it out 2-3 cm more and style it with a touch of wax. It might look pretty good. If thats the case I will for sure go
for the longer look as long as I can pull it off.

There's no doubt about the fact that it looks better with a close cut than how it is at the moment (even though it looks undetectable in normal lightning),
but a few more cm in length and it might actually look good.

It feels great however knowing that I can just shave it off whenever I want and my hairline would still look great!
Major confidence boost!

5 days after my treatment I had to spend some time outside (work) and I had no chance of covering my head up. Do you guys think 5-10 hours of sun on my head

could've done any damage (fading) to my SMP?

PS.  I sent you a personal message (Damien) about moving this thread to the Swedish part of the forum, hope that's OK :)

#31 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:34 PM

That's moved to the Swedish section now
Please note: I no longer work for HIS Hair Clinic. Please direct any questions to info@hishairclinic.com.

#32 johnd0e

johnd0e

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 29 November 2014 - 04:34 PM

Nice treatment

#33 damngenetics

damngenetics

Super Poster

• HIS Member