Sign in to follow this  
XXXX

My SMP experience/results (with photos)

Thanks! Yea I def wont have to shave everyday as long as it looks like this. A girl I met today at work said "i like your new haircut", felt great!

However, not sure how to approach my second treatment next week, probably increase the "density" to tackle expected fading in the future..

Thanks! Yea I def wont have to shave everyday as long as it looks like this. A girl I met today at work said "i like your new haircut", felt great!

However, not sure how to approach my second treatment next week, probably increase the "density" to tackle expected fading in the future..

Your results for first treatment are fantastic. Don't rush into anything IF your not experiencing any fading. Less is more in this game short term…..you can always add more. The look is very natural, if its not broke…...

My second (and most likely final) session with Sam in Gothenburg was completed yesterday, I'll update with pics as soon as I can.

Also, this thread should probably be moved to the Swedish part of the forum since it was done in Sweden? I completely

forgot that there was a swedish part of the forum when I first created my thread :P . Maybe this is something you could

fix Damien?

Photo Update: 2 days since my second treatment, it´s still a bit red but my real hair is once again starting to come through,

adding to the 3D-effect:

10 day update after second treatment! Have not buzzed my hair since I visited the clinic so I can't really see the final result yet because  my normal hair is covering it up.
What I can say though is that the pigmentation has given my hair a much fuller look even with 10 days of growth, and I'd like to see

how it looks if I grow it out 2-3 cm more and style it with a touch of wax. It might look pretty good. If thats the case I will for sure go
for the longer look as long as I can pull it off.

There's no doubt about the fact that it looks better with a close cut than how it is at the moment (even though it looks undetectable in normal lightning),
but a few more cm in length and it might actually look good.

It feels great however knowing that I can just shave it off whenever I want and my hairline would still look great!
Major confidence boost!

5 days after my treatment I had to spend some time outside (work) and I had no chance of covering my head up. Do you guys think 5-10 hours of sun on my head

could've done any damage (fading) to my SMP?

PS.  I sent you a personal message (Damien) about moving this thread to the Swedish part of the forum, hope that's OK :)