• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Swiss

Swiss

• Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationZurich

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:46 PM

So, finally did my booking for the first two sessions in paris. (since HIS offered me a decent deal...)

Will be there to show my head at the open day on april 3rd and get the second treatment on april 11th.....
Sad there are not many pictures of paris costumers but James assured me that there is well experienced staff there as well. 

Excited and looking forward to a summer without baseball cap (hopefully, haha...) 

#2 Swiss

Swiss

• Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationZurich

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:07 AM

Well, one session down in Paris. Was actually much more painful than i expected, but all in all a great experience with some nice guys. 
Looking forward to get session two done with some corrections next week and this time with loads of painkillers in my system, i guess :) 
Once i figured out how it works, i will upload some fresh pictures....

#3 Swiss

Swiss

• Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationZurich

Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:28 AM

Took my head out on sunday and when i asked my niece (7yo) if she notices anything, her answer was "why did you shave your head?" even though she never saw me with hair. So i guess it already works, even after only one session.
To me it still looks kinda artificial, but 2nd session coming up in two days and it should only get better..... 

#4 Swiss

Swiss

• Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationZurich

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:27 PM

Hello all. 

Well it´s one week since my 2nd session and here are some pictures taken right after both sessions. 
I guess i am a candidate for a 3rd session, since i feel like the crown area starts to fade pretty much. 
Will wait another two weeks and decide if i´ll let Sofiane torture my head again  B) 
So far i´ve only heard good feedback and the front and sides looks like i wanted it to look.......we´ll see what happens with the crown area.  

What do the veterans think? 

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0082.JPG
  • IMG_0081.JPG
  • IMG_0083.JPG
  • IMG_0084.JPG
  • IMG_0087.JPG
  • IMG_0088.JPG
  • IMG_0089.JPG
  • IMG_0090.JPG
  • IMG_0091.JPG

#5 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 16 April 2014 - 04:14 PM

Its too early to say if you need a third session or not, but you should know in a week or so. Any chance of a photo from a little further away, so we can see how your hairline and side profiles frame your face? Its a little hard to tell from those photos.

Please note: I no longer work for HIS Hair Clinic. Please direct any questions to info@hishairclinic.com.

#6 Robby

Robby

HIS Legend

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,450 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 April 2014 - 04:43 PM

Is picture 4 taken after session 2 has settled? If YES then you 100% need a 3rd session and possibly a darker pigment for your crown.
My story/ diary with lots of photos: http://forum.hishair...s-ten-plus-one/

#7 Swiss

Swiss

• Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationZurich

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:01 PM

Thanks for the feedback. 

The first four pictures are all right after session one, the last five are right after session two so the pigments are already a bit faded right now. 

I will try to shoot a clear picture of the horse shoe area, so you will see what i mean....the pigments will only turn lighter from now on and i could already detect the horse shoe these days. We went back and forth about the pigment number and the colour actually matches pretty damn well on the sides right now.
Maybe just add more density on the back of my huge head!  ;)

#8 Robby

Robby

HIS Legend

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,450 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:06 PM

Ah Pic 4 is only after session 1 that's fine then because I was concerned that it had faded to that from picture 8!

You have good coverage in pics 8 and 9 but we obviously can't tell how well it has held up because they were taken shortly after your session.
My story/ diary with lots of photos: http://forum.hishair...s-ten-plus-one/

#9 Swiss

Swiss

• Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationZurich

Posted 19 April 2014 - 10:34 AM

Here you go. 

The darkness is clearly gone now, the horseshoe is clearly visible again. 
I know the light is pretty harsh and this is with one day growth after wet shave, but right after session two with darker pigments it was NOT visible at
all, even with two days of growth.   

So hello session 3, hello darker pigments..... 

#10 Doveskin

Doveskin

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:22 AM

dude are you serious ? i have the same results under a very strong light, even after 5 sessions = D .

The coverage after 2 sessions looks great (your last pictures), i like the broken side profile and hairline,  i m curious to see pictures taken close up (hairline,sides..), with a normal light.

#11 Swiss

Swiss

• Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationZurich

Posted 29 April 2014 - 10:52 AM

Well i hope i don´t need 5 session to get everything fixed  :o  

Will try to make some nice pictures and upload it before session three. I´m abroad until mid june anyway, so by then everything should be settled down to the max. 

Don´t get me wrong, i am very very pleased so far!
I just (still) don´t like the horse shoe area.   

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users