9 replies to this topic

#1 FreeAtLast

FreeAtLast

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted 24 March 2014 - 06:45 PM

Hi, 

I've been following the forum for a few months now, and have been amazed by the results HIS is producing. So 2 weeks ago, without hesitation, I booked in with Jonathan Tang at the Hong Kong clinic. 

I'm super happy with my result, I can't thank Jonathan enough for what he done for me. He was really understanding and patient with me, a true gent, and a true artist. 

I do feel that I am now truly Free At Last, I'm only 26, but felt and looked 36. Maybe now, I'll can feel confident enough to pursue my dreams, and feel attractive enough date again.

The after photos was taken 7 days after my second session. I washed and shaved on the 5th day. Jonathan assessed me and said that my treatment has settled well so far, and that I can come back for my third session if I notice any fading or blending issues. 

Thanks again Jonathan, and also a big thank you to everyone on this forum for giving me the confidence to go ahead to have this treatment done. I hope my little story and photos will help others to achieve their dreams too! 

20140307_102252.jpg  

20140307_102256.jpg

20140321_104927.jpg

20140321_104939.jpg

• Flippo likes this

#2 Shonuuf

Shonuuf

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:22 PM

Wow this looks so good. It looks totally natural. The dots are tiny!!

#3 iHAIR

iHAIR

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:42 PM

B-) Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

#4 june19

june19

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Locationnew york

Posted 24 March 2014 - 11:08 PM

Great job! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#5 MrPJ

MrPJ

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • LocationWilmslow

Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:19 AM

Looks very nice and natural. Liking the soft side edges more than the hard side edges you see on some of the treatments.

#6 AllGone

AllGone

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Locationhong kong

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:19 PM

Your treatment looks just like a real shaved head, if it wasn't for your before photos, I wouldn't of believed it wasn't hair. It certainly looks like Jonathan has waved his magic wand over your head as well. So glad that you had great treatment experience with Jonathan like I did, he's certainly a master at his craft.

SMP has really excelled at HIS lately, the treatments are looking so realistic. Anyone out there who is still suffering from male pattern baldness are suffering needlessly, they all can look this good in a matter of weeks with SMP!

Freedom awaits!

#7 FreeAtLast

FreeAtLast

• Pip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:41 AM

Thanks everyone! I'm loving my new look. Confidence is flooding back in abundance. Yesterday, I even caught an attractive girl looking at me from the corner of my eye in Starbucks while I was queuing up to be served. I looked straight back at her, and she didn't look away, she kind of smiled at me, and I kind of smiled back. Then my concentration was broken when a young hairy staff asked me what I wanted to drink. Once I got served, I kept wanting to look back round at her, but I felt really nervous, so I just got my coffee and walk straight out, I've been kicking myself since then. It's been years since the opposite sex has taken notice of me. I hope this is the start of many more to come, and I need to grow some Balls now to be able to chat them up. 

• Robby likes this

#8 Flippo

Flippo

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:23 PM

FreeAtLast is a perfect handle bro and you look free!! Congratulations your treatment looks amazing!
  • AllGone likes this
NYC Clinic
Treatment one - March 20,2014 Color Shades 40's
Treatment two - April 1, 2014 40/42/44
Treatment three - May 8, 2014 30/32
Treatment four - June 13, 2014 24/26/30

My diary http://forum.hishair...he-show-begins/

#9 XXXX

XXXX

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationAmerica

Posted 08 April 2014 - 05:53 PM

Wow that's one hell of a change to the better man!

#10 hairhair98

hairhair98

Veteran Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 897 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 April 2014 - 11:46 PM

Fantastic work, it looks great!

7 treatments in 2013 at Chicago and NYC

My Diary:  http://forum.hishair...ncludes-photos/

0 user(s) are reading this topic