Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:30 AM

Dear all,

I am thrilled to announce that HIS Hair Clinic now offers finance packages to customers in the UK, and in the US. This is in response to extensive client demand, and is offered to make our scalp micropigmentation treatments more accessible to all.

We offer credit in the United Kingdom via First Medical Loans, and in the United States via United Medical. We offer two types of credit:

• 0% finance over terms of up to 12 months
  • A competitive APR for terms of up to 60 months

The criteria for offering credit in the UK are as follows:

• You must have a clean credit history
  • Full time employment with a minimum net pay of £1000 per month
  • Aged between 21-75
  • Loan amounts of £4000 or more are offered to homeowners only
  • Self employed applicants must be homeowners

Clients can apply online via this link:

https://apply.firstm...t.do?clinic=231

Or by calling First Medical Loans directly on 0845 6341199. An immediate decision is given on application. To apply for finance you will need a quotation from HIS. Customers paying on finance are not required to pay a deposit to HIS Hair Clinic, however please be aware that due to the statutory 14 day cooling-off period that apply to all finance agreements in the UK, your first session cannot be scheduled until at least 15 days after your finance has been approved.

Please note that your relationship with the finance company is independent of your relationship with HIS Hair Clinic. Upon commencement we are unable to answer any finance related questions or queries, and likewise First Medical Loans are unable to answer any treatment related queries.

The above terms apply to UK clients and are set by the finance company. We are unable to negotiate terms or appeals on your behalf. Similar criteria and terms apply to our American applicants, however I will clarify these as soon as possible when I have more details.

If you have any questions prior to application please call our team on 0845 6044618 or email info@hishairclinic.com.

Please note: I no longer work for HIS Hair Clinic. Please direct any questions to info@hishairclinic.com.

#2 jason27

jason27

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:05 PM

Do you know what the apr is for 60 months and do you still get your one year guarantee.

#3 Robby

Robby

HIS Legend

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,450 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 March 2014 - 04:10 PM

Jason your guarantee and the finance are two completely separate entities as Damien has mentioned above. Of course you'll still get your one year guarantee from HIS regardless of your payment method.
I should imagine you'd need to contact the finance provider to find out what the APR is. I sell cars for a living and provide vehicle finance so I know that the APR will vary dependant upon the amount of borrowing and over what term you choose to borrow the money even if the flat rate remains the same for all durations. For example if I sell a car on finance at 5% flate rate then the APR might be 11.2% over 36 months but only 10.3% over 48 months *the reason the APR varies is because the amount of finance charges against the total amount repaid (as a proportion) is different over the differing term lengths.

My story/ diary with lots of photos: http://forum.hishair...s-ten-plus-one/

#4 jason27

jason27

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 04:49 PM

ok thanks m8  sorry if sounded silly question. just spoke to the finance and answered my questions gonna wait till I can book two weeks of work then cant wait :)

#5 jason27

jason27

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 05:49 PM

can't wait to get this done when I can :)

#6 Robby

Robby

HIS Legend

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,450 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:44 PM

No question is a silly question if you're looking for an answer to something you don't know! ;-)

It's great that the finance option makes it available to people so that their hairloss suffering doesn't need to be prolonged.

#7 jason27

jason27

Veteran Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:51 PM

yeah definetly only problem is I earn 985 a month after tax gotta be 1.000 lol but its ok get wage hike soon so will match it :) .

#8 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:59 PM

Thanks for clearing that up Robby.

I forgot to mention by the way. The finance company are quite happy to process an application in someone elses name, so if you can't get the finance yourself but know someone who can, its always an option.

• Robby likes this
Please note: I no longer work for HIS Hair Clinic. Please direct any questions to info@hishairclinic.com.

#9 KJK1LL3R

KJK1LL3R

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 01:35 PM

I received a quote before Christmas & I'm still undecided about going for the treatment. Can I apply for the finance just to see if I would be accepted, then decide if I want to proceed or not?

#10 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 16 March 2014 - 05:22 PM

I received a quote before Christmas & I'm still undecided about going for the treatment. Can I apply for the finance just to see if I would be accepted, then decide if I want to proceed or not?

Of course. Whether or not you use the finance package has no bearing on the price you are quoted by HIS.

#11 KJK1LL3R

KJK1LL3R

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 06:28 PM

If I try for the finance & get rejected, can I try again at a later stage? The reason I ask is because I'm currently in a short-term temporary contract at work but I'm almost certain that later this year I will be made permanent. So if I try now and I'm rejected, will that rejection have any impact on me trying again later in the year when I'm in a stronger financial position?

#12 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 27 April 2014 - 10:02 PM

If I try for the finance & get rejected, can I try again at a later stage? The reason I ask is because I'm currently in a short-term temporary contract at work but I'm almost certain that later this year I will be made permanent. So if I try now and I'm rejected, will that rejection have any impact on me trying again later in the year when I'm in a stronger financial position?

Declined credit applications have an adverse effect on your credit rating. If you don't think you'll be accepted, don't apply until you're ready. I don't know if a standard credit application asks whether you're temporary or permanent, just whether you're full time or part time and how much you earn. Can vary from lender to lender though, so might be worth going through the application to see if the question is asked.

#13 FKAN7

FKAN7

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 11 May 2014 - 11:36 PM

I've been approved for the financing in the US but they still want to charge me well over 100 dollars for the 12 months no interest. I told them I would even pay it off well under 6 months and they still want to tack on a fee just to finance me and I have perfect credit and easily qualify for the loan.

#14 Robby

Robby

HIS Legend

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,450 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:19 AM

I don't know anything about the his finance but in my experience of selling cars on finance they ALL charge various admin fees. These are to cover the costs of setting up the finance, carrying out status and credit checks, checking to see if you are the electoral register/voters roll etc

#15 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 12 May 2014 - 08:31 AM

I've been approved for the financing in the US but they still want to charge me well over 100 dollars for the 12 months no interest. I told them I would even pay it off well under 6 months and they still want to tack on a fee just to finance me and I have perfect credit and easily qualify for the loan.

You may have a perfect credit history, but the finance company are still taking on a risk. Plus they don't work for free and have operating costs to cover. If they're not charging interest, they have to make money somehow.

#16 FKAN7

FKAN7

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 12 May 2014 - 03:19 PM

Understood, I have the money and will just pay debit on all 3 treatments starting May 28th.  I was just gonna pay it off in 2 or 3 months to keep more cash in the pocket like we all want to do.  Not a problem, I'm really looking forward to the 1st treatment in Los Angeles.

#17 JuJu

JuJu

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 13 May 2014 - 09:54 PM

I applied and like you, am opting out. I found  the interest rates,  fees as well a penalty for early payoff not to my liking. No complaints, just not for me. 

#18 Lasereast

Lasereast

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationNewYork

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:48 AM

In time human suffering hair treatment but it is much option.

#19 Robby

Robby

HIS Legend

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,450 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:34 PM

SPAM ^

3 shit posts (in 3 threads so far)

#20 Sweatpit

Sweatpit

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:35 PM

I have excellent credit and here are the terms United Medical Credit offered me last week.

Interest rate (before service fee): 13.99%
Term: 48 Months
Fee integrated in payment plan (included in monthly payment): $0.00
APR: 13.99%

Please prepare the following documents as some of them might be required to complete your payment plan application:

• Valid form of ID for each signer (Color Photo, or Color Scan)
• Voided Check (for auto debit)
• 2 recent pay-stubs (less than 45 days old)
• 1 Personal Reference - name, phone number, and relationship to reference needed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users