stewart1987

My Video Diary

That video is absolutely awesome, by far the best self-made video we've seen. Ian Watson called me a moment ago to ask me to pass on his personal thanks for your efforts. You've clearly put some time into it, and it is really appreciated, not only by us, but I'm sure the community will appreciate your video just as much.

I live in Queensbury, just a stones throw from where you are. If ever you want to meet for a beer let me know.

HAHA... smashing video Tosspot!! May need some suttle editing on the "Nob" part for HIS to use on the website lol  I wasn't so sure on your hairline in some of the pictures you posted up but it just goes to show that one or 2 pictures is only half the story and it looks so much better in the video,

Your look improves a lot after 2-3 weeks of settling. Two weeks after your secons sessions you looked awesome, in the part when you show the treatment in different light conditions, even in the bathroom. Did you have any anti-shine put on?

Excellent video. Very informative and also great humour. Nice of you to take your time out and put so much effort to help others and show the ups and downs during the treatment. You look better for it. Thanks.