Sign in to follow this  
bobb

My experience…and it’s not a good one.

A shade 40 to a shade 30 is one hell of a jump!! I started with a 34 and dropped by a shade for the next 2 sessions where I finished off at shade 30 at which point #### was still a bit concerned it was going into darker territory..... but ended up working out well.

Bald Tosspot you're turning into a bit of a Troll lately son.....The XBOX forums must be missing you!!

Bobb I have no doubt that you will be heard now and we all hope that a resolution can be found, We all I'm sure wish you the best.

I think it's great you are responding to your tread you started.

Words can only paint so much of the picture for us Bobb, by posting some pictures on here you will reach a bigger audience, that is the point of starting the thread in the first place, to inform others.

I am just trying to understand the problem and I'm sure others would like to see the problem (as we are sure one exists) maybe even to inform others of what to look out for when things go wrong.

It's very sad to hear that you were left in this situation and no one was listening to you.

Thanks for your time Bobb and good luck.

T

wow! bobb i feel for you, cant imagine what you have been thru. i read a similar story last year on the forum which stopped me from getting smp as ive been on the fence for the last 12 months, i was slowly coming back round to the idea then this!! maybe h.i.s should look at its aftercare, obviously there are some problems as stated on this post, all companies have unsatisfied customers, but its how h.i.s  react to it that really counts to a perspective customer like myself. bobb can you keep the forum posted on how you get on because if you are one of the unlucky 1% as you are h.i.s will do everything within reason to make sure your happy especially regarding this difficult  life changing decision, best of luck mate

I've been treated on by the people you mention, and their treatments were indistinguishable. I also had to chase up for a 4th treatment under warranty which took 2 phone calls and an email containing pictures. I was treated professionally by the staff at every juncture. So this thread is very suspicious to me, at least until pictures are put up. I'm sorry if this is insensitive, but I think it's only fair that since so many people put up pictures supporting the work of HIS, any legitimate criticisms should also be supported by evidence.

Yeah I read that, but it still doesn't make any sense to me. If HIS had botched my head up, I'd be spamming the pictures all over forums to complain, get attention and warn people. But whatever, I won't post more about it, dont want to come across like a cheerleader.

He's trying to get a refund, he got denied once so he brought it here to raise awareness and now HIS are reconsidering it, it offers him no benefit to be giving them grief on there own forum when he's hoping for a refund if anything it would work against his favor.

So what is the technical reason this happened?  Are we saying it's because the "new guy" pressed down to hard with the needle causing permanent blue and black bruising not letting the treatment to settle, before #### put the finishing touches down?

So what is the technical reason this happened?  Are we saying it's because the "new guy" pressed down to hard with the needle causing permanent blue and black bruising not letting the treatment to settle, before #### put the finishing touches down?

Where on earth have you got that idea? Your post doesn't even make any sense, and is based on nothing but uneducated guesswork. Permanent bruising? Really?

I was being somewhat facetious, hoping it was not really as bad as he described, but he wrote "there is what I would describe as blue-coloured smudging/patchiness over my entire scalp; the ‘unblended’ parallel rings around my head are still obvious if you look close enough." I am not blaming anyone here, guess we will never know how and why it happened. Don't be so mean.

I was being somewhat facetious, hoping it was not really as bad as he described, but he wrote "there is what I would describe as blue-coloured smudging/patchiness over my entire scalp; the ‘unblended’ parallel rings around my head are still obvious if you look close enough." I am not blaming anyone here, guess we will never know how and why it happened. Don't be so mean.

Understood, fair enough. It's just frustrating when issues like this are resolved, but the outcome is not reported back to the community. We get all the flak, with none of the credit for sorting it out.

Actually I don't know the technical reason as I've not been closely involved in this case. I do know however that permanent bruising has never ever happened and that any blue effect can only be caused by bruising, and this heals after a few days or perhaps a week or so.

Credit? This should'nt have happen in the first place. He walked around depressed for months before offered a solution. Why go through so much bs? Don't mention money when someone has a issue with the results of SMP. Offer a solution, invite him in for an assesment. Then decide.

HIS prides itself in fixing and sorting out problems. That was one of the reasons I chose HIS. But mine was never sorted. HIS never expressed any sympathie or apology or reached out to me for Aldemar messing up what was a good SMP. On top of that I have to pay to fix what a former employee of HIS messed up.

I've been chearleading for HIS. Ask DHT which I ended up finding one of the coolest guys around here. I've also been on the negative bandwagon and I think I deserve the ride considering my situation. Fact is nobody but HIS knows the ratio of good and bad results and what is exceptable. Those who go by positive/negative forum threads are naive since the percentage of forummembers is very low compared to HIS clients in total.

Should the OP have made a fuzz about this sooner? You have to understand the state of mind your in when you have to deal with so many dissapointments, hairloss including. Believe me it can be tiresome. At one point your done with it. And you don't want to get banned from HIS for causing problems. Where do you go then? If you have beef with one retailer you go to the next. HIS has hardly any competition yet.

And yes incidents happen, but this often? The tattoo parlor I frequent has a team of ten members working 10hrs a day, five days a week fully booked for the past 20 years. 99% designing unique pieces. I have yet too see a unhappy customer apart from those regretting getting one in the first place. I realy realy realy don't mean this disrespectfully, but compared to putting dots on someones head those incidents should be none existent apart from biological reactions to the ink etc. etc.

I'm going of the negative bandwagon now: I have seen some amazing results from HIS. I do mis the personal touch since they have grown. You now have to deal with a management who seems to not care at all. On the customer service side there is still a lot to improve.

Zennnnnn............

Magic, fair comments for sure, but you need to remember that there is usually more than one side to the story. Often there is a lot more to the scenario than what is shared on here. This isnt always the case but if you saw what I see, you'd understand where I'm coming from. The customer is NOT always right, and anyone with a modicum of sense will understand that, especially when we're dealing with something as sensitive as this.

This is clearly an unfortunate situation for both customer and HIS. The original post makes for a distressing read and I genuinely wish Bobb all the best in resolving what can only be described as a personal crisis. Likewise, my thoughts are with the HIS team. Evidently there are lessons to be learnt here. However, as readers of this forum we cannot fully understand what has gone wrong for Bobb as we do not know all of the facts in detail.