jason27

saving for smp jason blog

So had my touch  up yesterday  went really well now just the waiting game before can shave and wash  lol the tough part so impatient was really impressed with the new Birmingham clinic and my practioner  was really nice :) these are pics  just after touch up was done  hard to get decent  ones cause of certain light 

So had my touch  up yesterday  went really well now just the waiting game before can shave and wash  lol the tough part so impatient was really impressed with the new Birmingham clinic and my practioner  was really nice :) these are pics  just after touch up was done  hard to get decent  ones cause of certain light 

20180207_130849.jpg

20180207_130830.jpg

I have had three sessions done in Toronto Canada and your work  already looks much better than mine.

After my 4th session I will definitely be posting pics of my work.

Popped in for assessment all fine at.moment there' no fading which is good been told go back in bout month  only because before my touch up my my crown was most faded so gonna check that to make sure it' fine once it' settled my only worry  now is if it does need any work in months time potentially forking out more  money fingers crossed  it will stay how is now and be fine  or if need bit work won' be much charge  if any.