jason27

saving for smp jason blog

hi there just like some people iv'e been lurking on this site good 5 months think I found a link through a torrent site crazy I know. I just thought id share my story so far. at age of 19 I started going bald I think through depression lots reason losing my granddad plus first love got to me badly anyways . like a lot of people I use to spend hours styling hair in a way cudnt tell losing hair  as years  went by it got worse even tried nourkrin tablets. I convinced self in mirror look good and would go work knowing it didn't Id feel like shit and hate someone being behind me and when sitting on a bus id sit  on the side I know crazy lol. anyways it hit home when at work at boots as some people will know you give customers surveys and at our shop they go in staff room so we see what customers say . Well one day I was upstairs and saw the list one with my name on start reading and I see it says this staff member lets boots down and there reason my badly receeding hair which he tries to cover up :(.  could of died right there think I was 26 then. so 2 years go last  years I found nanogen and at first was brilliant told my m8s had transplant for reason of sudden look of hair. unfortunately again now my hair loss is got even worse  tbh it all now  fibres more less down by hairspray. last year I met an amazing gf so sweet and she never mentioned it but I know sometime when looking at me she was looking at hair thinking what is it . and with nanogen I cudnt let the girl touch my hair which we all know girls like to do lol. and even making love haha ure trying make sure hair not touching anything as fibres could fall out even found out fair rides awkward as wind can blow it out when on rides and the wet rides or swimming I made excuses not to go to. we now split up for different reason I even don't go on lad holidays as cause  nanogen even though still better than bald . sorry if im rambling  recently at work last few times ive had customer if I was wearing a wig could of died right there. But now ive found this site :) and I can't wait can finally get my life back to normal had a quote and was 3600 which haven't got at moment im paying overdraft now so hopefully then be given loan for this. I spend bout 90 a month on nanogen so ive I get touch ups 3-5 years will save me thousands lol. hopefully this time next year ill be smp happy :). Like lot people ive had questions but I know this site always help especially Damien :). im just happy that this nightmare will soon be over and there light at end of tunnel. tbh im not sure of style I want maybe a shanye ward singer or lad out of wanted look summat similar tbh any shaven look as long as suits me ill be 29 next year so a youthfull look broken hairline. ty if you read all this just thought id share my story so far and wanna say thanks to everyone on ere who everyday I read makes me smile thinking soon ill be so happy again :). oh I forgot my names Jason and im 27 lol .

I never like showing my real hair but I will show to hep understand how bad and even though nanogen  is managing to get me out house still I know its looks weird . these are before and after fibres. which has to do for moment im hoping smp will suit me what would people recommend I ask for :)

post-286294-0-54997700-1392378785_thumb.jpg

post-286294-0-33221900-1392378803_thumb.jpg

post-286294-0-44927300-1392378821_thumb.jpg

post-286294-0-63952600-1392378841_thumb.jpg

It'd suit you ;) you could always ask hishair about there finance they offer? (your taking a loan anyway?) see what works out best. You should buy a wax pencil or a eyeliner pencil and draw hairlines on your head to find out what you'd like/suit. Take a photo and show to the practitioner. I used eyeliner as i could colour my head in and see the finished article lol, glad there's a lock on that toilet door! Ill be honest im glad i never found nanogen or i would of been using it too, never relised it worked on so little.

thanks for replying Honda to my post :) I asked the help bubble lady haha few months back and im sure they don't offer a finance option which is fair enough :) and door was definitely locked . haha the only people to ever see my hair now is his hair members right now. and without fibres don't think id even leave house tbh and I think it sticks thanks to strong hairspray like I said though people can tell its not real  customers now n again look at it and either say is it wig or can I ask u summat prob once every few months . but is better than nothing but trust me still hold you back I cant wear jumpers as when taken of would knock it out no rides swimming girls touching hair no holidays  etc etc lol. but ty for u advice and I hope it will suit me ill feel like im 19 again going on the pull im sure at mo im avoiding dating till get smp as all I think is can she tell and wont even be able to stay over incase it rubs out lol. sorry I can go on haha just think bout it a lot.

Jason i feel for you mate. Unfortunately youve gone down the big cover up route and in my opinion its the wrong choice as you're not fooling anyone with that stuff and now its going to be harder to stop using. I know what its like i started loosing my hair at 19 and after having crap HTs (big big mistake then 1970s) i had to use mane spray to try and hide the dolls hair look, until i had it fixed years later.

I'm now 60 and one of the best things you could do would be to shave your hair down. I know it would be really hard to do mate but most people would think fair play to you for doing once they had got over the initial shock they'd forget all about it.

You only get the odd arsehole try and make something of it and they are obviously lacking in some kind of confidence thing themselves.

Once you've clippered down you'll feel so much more confident after a while and then you can look at yourself and see how you like the smp to look, if you decide that its still for you.

Re your GF i bet if you got in touch with her and told her the situation she'd be right behind you if she's a proper sort of girl and if she didnt then you dont want women that dont want you warts and all. There are loads of girls out there that aren't bothered by hairloss no where near as much as blokes are.

what they are bothered about is combovers and cover ups. I know its hard for you mate but things will get better once you take action. I know i've been there.

hi holly j thank you for ur message me and that girl split up over silly arguments. And have you got smp ? tbh unfortunately I am so vein I guess :( I could never go anywhere bald I think would destroy me I mean id love a shaven look but a smp one where looks like I got hair . ive been on ere for months on end and I agree with you im not fooling anyone I know :(. and I know I need to shave it of and with me finding this site I found perfect solution I get to shave it and still look good . I think I may have to use fibres for bit longer but im defo getting smp what style would you recommend ill be 29 next march hopefully can get it done by then .

Hey Jason,

If it was months ago (that you asked about financial options) ask again. I'd swear (not want to lie to you) I've read somewhere (I believe it was a HIS email) that they're offering some financial help this year.

Cheers.

I understand mate, sometimes when you're in the middle of a situation its really hard to be objective about what to do don't worry it'll be ok in the end.

I think you should be conservative and go fo a slightly receeded soft/feathered hairline and don't go too dense keep it in line with the sides. Its hard to see how thick they are at the moment but your practitioner will advise you on all that.

Can't you get a loan from the bank or something? just dont be tempted to go to these dodgy loan companies or you will have even more problems to sort out.

At least you dont have any scars to cope with.

No i've not had any smp yet only some patch tests. Because of all the shit i had with HTs over the years its made me wary of jumping too quick. But i am going to do the scars initially and it will be with HIS without a doubt. I'm trying to improve the look of my scars prior to treament as i think thats the key to good scar coverage.

I'm not in any rush it'll all get sorted eventually.

wow man, that's some impressive work with the nanogen. 

thanks for sharing your story, i cant imagine how bad it must have felt to see that a customer complained about you and used your hairloss as the reason.  :(  

im really happy for you that you found about HIS, i think it will make things a lot easier for you.  I agree with holly to maybe look into a bank loan... i bet the monthly payment would be about how much you are already spending on nanogen.

Hi holly sorry im at work at moment cant get loan as im in over draft so im just trying to pay it off asap then try get a loan n dw I gonna try with my bank barclays ;). N ill have to see if his do finance maybe Damien can answer that ;). Hair hair 98 thanks I spend an hour using nanogen . And yeah the customer thing killed me like when I get asked if its a wig now. And yes at mo I spend 90. Pound in one month on it that's 9 months lot in a month cus how.bad it is. Like I say I no it still looks crap n has limit s to what can do but only option at mo I cant wait to get this done tbh. ;) can finally move on n get touch up now n again ;). Ty for all ur support so far nice to know people care.

Got this from the recent HIS newsletter... it looks like they now offer financing, perhaps it can help you out:

Introducing A New Finance Option

Want to get SMP but need a payment plan? HIS Hair Clinic has now partnered
with United Medical Credit to help our clients fit our treatment cost in
their budget. Contact us today for more information.

Good Luck Jason , I think getting the loan is the right step as its an investment in your future and the added confidence of getting HIS SMP will pay for itself in both your work and personal life . You might as well keep up the Nanogen for a month or so whilst you get finance sorted then just go for it . Can your parents help? im sure they will hate seeing the anquish you are suffering at the moment and be only to pleased to help you if they are in a position too .

Good luck and keep up the blog .

hi just finished work thanks hairhair98 I got daughter tomo but if I get 5 mins ill give them a ring and enquire bout the credit seems like a faster way :) for me to be sorted :) and thanks david . and my parents I think they know I use stuff in hair so obv know I bothers me they see me in cap lot when trying to save my nanogen.everyone on ere seem so great its like a bunch of friends who care which is good as I could never tell my friends .also ty nyc for emailing me bout his n there finance .

Jason just read your story and just wanted to wish you all the best in getting this treatment. It's amazing when you read stories like this as you feel the pain like in yourself. It's easy to say to you now that you shouldn't have gone down the concealer route, but I can understand that it would be difficult to stop using it until you get the treatment.

Well - it's good. Not great yet. I am believing after my next session which is this Friday coming I will be thoroughly happy - I can't tell if some people notice the darker pigments up top I see there eyes go up but don't know for sure - again with matts talent and my faith I feel Friday will be very helpful.

and when it comes to topiks (fibers) - I feel your pain brotha. My suggestion would be if it going for smp - start hitting gym now. Helps the look a lot. Feel free to pm if u have any private questions regarding smp or anything else. I'm w u man as a lot of us can relate. We are ALL here to help. Know this.

I don't know anything personally - but when I was at NYC clinic last seated waiting as I got there pretty early I saw the pamphlet they had on financing the procedure and browsed it - seems relatively easy and basic. As long as you have decent credit a little money down I see you being approved. Just make sure u check on the interest rate to make sure u r ok w it and that it's a fixed interest rate not a balloon (interest rate goes up After a year or so) - I highly doubt HIS would do that but u always want to verify.

Thought I would update post not much changed at mo I saw finance offer on ere but unfortunately failed the earning one and I woudnt like to ask parents as I guess they won't understand tbh.have started paying some of overdraft so im getting closer to that loan im thinkin beginning next year. My main worry getting time of work for this two weeks no prob but another week for third one month after ill have to try. Worst comea to it ill tell manager why I need it of . Prob can tell my hair isnt natural n summats in it anyways . Gd news is gym goinf great n few nice girls in there 2 ;).

That's a shame re the finance. If you haven't got adverse credit then how about getting a credit card that offers 0% on purchases or asking a family member to apply for the HIS finance on your behalf as Damien suggested?