mart

doubts result until now

I have had three treatments. I have doubts with the results. My preference was for a natural look. You do not know in advance how the pigments will look. I find it too light. I also have doubts about the symmetrie at the front from the hairline. Februari 29, I had the third treatment. My head still looks smudgy. I washed it several times. Maybe it still needs time. This threatment for a completely bald head has cost me quite a amount. I still have one threatment. The sideburns on the side, I really do not like. What should I do?

I just have had my last session. The result is very good after the last treatment. I now see the bigger picture. I should have had a little bid more patience. The pictures will come after a few weeks.   

post-292854-0-30723000-1391984939_thumb.jpg

post-292854-0-08895200-1391985003_thumb.jpg

Your frontal hairline and the sides of your temples are not tapered correctly.  You need a much more broken up hairline and doubly so, on the temples. (that will only require one treatment).  Other than that, the rest looks okay at least from those two pics.  Your scalp looks pretty shiny as well, you might try some matte lotion or talcum powder to cut out the gleam.

Why did you get SMP on your sideburns when your hair grows there? I have not seen any other treatments that HIS has done with sideburns. In my opinion it does not appear too light from these pics, but I agree with Hatinghats, if you address those issues it will look better.

I think your treatment looks great actually. Needs a little more time to settle down and you could do with some anti-shine remedy, but thats a really good result to far.

Honestly I think all you need is a touch more density on top, and to spend some time on that hairline to break it up a little more, and the same again on those side profiles. Honestly I think you're over-analysing because your treatment looks exactly as it should, excluding my suggestions

It also looks like you need to feather it in more towards the top of the ears...... I think that is whats making it look a bit "off" on the side view... It is to sharp all the way around your ears... using a feather effect in a lighter shade would help here.

I agree with hats, the side profiles need to be feathered properly they kind of bend in a shapes which is not how a natural look would do. The hairline could use feathering too, its far too dense at the hairline and has virtually no breakings in from a foot away its going to look like a solid line. If you wanted natural you wanted it light not dark, dark isn't natural that's the point and it isn't too light. Smudge is good really, naturally hair shaved short looks like a smudge not defined dots. I agree with the sideburn thing, don't really get why that has been done, did you have the whole head treated?

The threatment is carried out at HisHair. Who and where is not important. I want a good and natural result and no more than that. The sideburns can only removed with laser, I think. In the Netherlands I have had a bad experions with SMP. I Hope it will be fine here at the end.

The threatment is carried out at HisHair. Who and where is not important. I want a good and natural result and no more than that. The sideburns can only removed with laser, I think. In the Netherlands I have had a bad experions with SMP. I Hope it will be fine here at the end.

So you've had treatment somewhere else before coming to HIS? Please can you tell us more about this?

Also can you please send me your details via email or PM so I can track your progress.

So you've had treatment somewhere else before coming to HIS? Please can you tell us more about this?

Also can you please send me your details via email or PM so I can track your progress.

This is why I asked if he had it done at HIS, as in my personal opinion it doesn't look to HIS standards.. especially in the coloring and density, the hairlines and sides aren't consistent of HIS's standards either....It looks way to sharp and Iv'e never seen sideburns work from HIS either.... This isn't to say they don't do it.

The results on the photos are from HisHair. In the past I have had 2 SMP treatments that where unsuccessful. They did the treatment in parts. There was only a small area treated and later removed with the laser. My scalp was almost without pigments when I came to His. The time between de laser removal en de firts session was correct. I Asked for someone who specializes in a completely bald had. This thit not matter bacause everyone has had the same training. I still believe that His is the better company for SMP and that and that everything will be fine at the end. If there is a parctionar with more experiences it is better to switch, I think.

Damien how can I Give you my mailadres?

I don't think this was completely done by HIS. HIS results look so different. Is it possible that HIS tried to fix the job that was done by some other company ? Hope everything works out for you man, I know it's not easy to go through this. 

I don't think this was completely done by HIS. HIS results look so different. Is it possible that HIS tried to fix the job that was done by some other company ? Hope everything works out for you man, I know it's not easy to go through this. 

No he said that he had a previous treatment fully removed by laser and HIS started from the beginning and this is the result so far. Be interesting to see if he has any before pictures.

I'm not sure how this would be rectified as the treatment is already extremely dense. I don't understand why the dots have been packed in so tightly regardless of their colour. Natural follicals have some skin colour around them when viewed closely.

The results on the photos are from HisHair. In the past I have had 2 SMP treatments that where unsuccessful. They did the treatment in parts. There was only a small area treated and later removed with the laser. My scalp was almost without pigments when I came to His. The time between de laser removal en de firts session was correct. I Asked for someone who specializes in a completely bald had. This thit not matter bacause everyone has had the same training. I still believe that His is the better company for SMP and that and that everything will be fine at the end. If there is a parctionar with more experiences it is better to switch, I think.

Damien how can I Give you my mailadres?

Just send your information to damien@hishairclinic.com