damien

Toronto, Canada - clinic update and consultations in March

HIS Hair Clinic is pleased to announce the forthcoming opening of our first clinic in Canada, located in Toronto.

Our new address in Toronto is confirmed as the following:

HIS Hair Toronto
20 Toronto Street
Suite 870, Floor 8
Toronto
Ontario
M5C 2B8

Google Maps location can be seen here

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=20+Toronto+Street+Suite+870,+Floor+8+Toronto+Ontario+M5C+2B8&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x89d4cb324429c651:0x397028e1fc334f1,20+Toronto+St+%23870,+Toronto,+ON+M5C+2B8,+Canada&gl=uk&ei=XZOZUpDGN4GqhQf0yoGYCw&ved=0CC0Q8gEwAA

To arrange a free consultation or to make a booking, please email usa@hishairclinic.com. The contact telephone number and dedicated email address will be released as soon as they are operational.

This new clinic opening is part of our continued expansion plan, to enable greater access to our services for past, prospective and future clients. Ian, Ranbir and the rest of the team would like to thank the community here for your ongoing encouragement and support.

The latest estimate I had for an anticipated opening date was the second quarter of 2014, however I have just received word that we are pushing for March 2014.

Ok, Ian has just informed me that it is more likely to be April before the clinic opens. Every clinic opening is a mix of red tape, regulations and procedure so sometimes delays occur. It's unavoidable unfortunately.

The good news is that Ian and Ranbir will be in Toronto for consultations on Wednesday 19th March. They would like me to extend an invitation to join them, to all who have an interest in SMP and can be available in Toronto on that date.

The location is to be confirmed. All interested parties please email info@hishairclinic.com or call 0044 8456044618 to book your place. As always consultations are free, informal and without obligation.

Looks like my last post got removed. Maybe they're building our hopes up to surprise us. Keep our fingers, toes and balls crossed. LMAO!!

I didnt remove any post of yours, at least I dont think I did??

I caught up with Ian last time I was in Birmingham. The latest estimate is some time in May or June.

Hey Will. Its been a while! I didnt get my treatment yet. HIS told me the Toronto clinic is opening October 21st. I cross my fingers because they pushed back the opening a couple times already!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk