cakelover

Took The plunge today with Paul C :)

Thanks guys. I was Full on bald Jdawg.... I had nothing on top and my sides were right back behind my ears near enough, I was quite lucky in terms of not having a major horse shoe ..... So yeah, I had my sides rebuilt and everything on the top of my head is SMP. I will try and get a pic up later showing where my real hair finishes and smp starts

I use the Remington R6150 it's pretty good actually but like all Rotaries it gets blunter over time!! I go against the grain but I do concentrate on getting closer where the real hair blends with the smp!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fair play cakelover. Just read through your post and it seems like you've got alot of confidence back. Especially the fact you've dated a few birds since the treatment (good lad lol).

This has made me want to do the treatment even more. I need tp get my confidence back. Right now I feel like im 45 and im only 27. I don't feel comfortable going to clubs anymore and going out used to be my favourite pass time.

I still haven't got a girlfriend and as im approaching 30 I want to settle down and have kids soon. Hopefully after having the treatment I'll be back to my old self.

Thanks for sharing this post. Your hairline looks great pal!!

Thanks Nick.... Yeah it has definitely restored a lot of confidence In terms of my overall appearance and putting hair loss behind me!! I know exactly what you mean by the going to clubs and stuff.... I literally hated going to clubs as I felt so old and ugly and lacked so much confidence to even approach a girl, just Incase she turned me away due to my baldness..... Even though that probably wouldn't have been the case!!

Smp is a great head start to boosting your self esteem and gaining the confident young man back.... The one that doesn't shy away from social gatherings and chatting up women!!

Don't piss away your days, months,years wondering "what if"...... CHOOSE LIFE!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk