Photo

Advice needed urgently(pics post 5 days)

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#1 thin hair

thin hair

Regular Poster

• PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:55 AM

Below are the pics after 5 days of second session.I wash my head and moisturize my head .Suddenly i saw pigments are coming off with the skin when i moisturize my scalp.Now the colour of my scalp is uneven.There are also light spots at some places.Suddenly there is panic in my mind.I don't know what to do,please tell me....

20131104_161015.jpg

20131104_161045.jpg

20131104_161106.jpg

20131104_161210.jpg

20131104_161350.jpg

20131104_161745.jpg

20131104_161817.jpg

20131104_161840.jpg

• Spooncada likes this

#2 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:42 PM

There is no need to be concerned. What you are experiencing is a normal and expected part of the process.

After each session your skin exfoliates, resulting in your scalp shedding small pieces of skin and scabs created by the treatment. During this process the dots become smaller and lighter, however in the meantime the patchy effect you describe usually occurs. This will correct itself as your scalp continues to exfoliate.

I just saw Ian in the corridor at HQ. He has asked me to pass his reassurances onto you. From what I understand, your skin was particularly dry and is therefore likely to exfoliate a little more. Ian mentioned that you will almost certainly need a third session, however in the meantime there is no need to worry. When your skin has finished exfoliating your scalp will not look patchy anymore, and you'll be ready for your third session as and when you'd like to book it.

Please note: I no longer work for HIS Hair Clinic. Please direct any questions to info@hishairclinic.com.

#3 thin hair

thin hair

Regular Poster

• PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:22 PM

So how much time it will take to completely settle.I am looking for my third session in november end week.

#4 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:33 PM

Exfoliation is usually complete within 7-10 days, but it can vary from person to person. The shrinking and lightening effect can take a couple of months to complete overall, but you'll be comfortable to be in social situations after just a few days or even less

Please note: I no longer work for HIS Hair Clinic. Please direct any questions to info@hishairclinic.com.

#5 thin hair

thin hair

Regular Poster

• PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 01:52 PM

Thanks ,it will calm me down little bit .Also thanks to Ian for showing his confidence level.Can you tell me when Ian and Ranbir will be in Dubai for treatments as i want to book my session as soon as possible. 

#6 Nightwood

Nightwood

HIS Legend

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:07 PM

Need to shave your hair down man, the comparison is so easy to spot I hope that's not the length your hoping to achieve at the end?

#7 thin hair

thin hair

Regular Poster

• PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:13 PM

I will shave it day after tomorrow with clippers and will upload some pics again.

#8 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:57 PM

Ian and Ranbir are back in Dubai in December. The date is yet to be confirmed but if you call 00 44 845 604 4618, the team may be able to provide some indication

#9 thin hair

thin hair

Regular Poster

• PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:19 AM

I would like to ask if skin will exfoliate after third session or not because now pigments are very light in colour and barely visible due to the tone of my scalp colour.Today i will post some pics after shaving with clippers.

#10 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:41 AM

Yes, your skin exfoliates all the time but is accelerated after every SMP session. The lightness of your pigments confirms that you need a third session to complete your treatment

#11 thin hair

thin hair

Regular Poster

• PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:44 AM

So after third session if skin exfoliates again and if pigments lightens again then i will need fourth session.

#12 thin hair

thin hair

Regular Poster

• PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:52 PM

Update.......

Below are pics after 6 days of my second session, redness completely gone and most of the scabs have fallen.In my opinion there is little bit of blending issue.I will be definitely ask for darker pigments in my third session.

Damien,please show these pics to Ian and tell me what he thinks and also give me your opinions.20131105_202750.jpg

20131105_204614.jpg

20131105_204624.jpg

Attached Thumbnails

• 20131105_204630.jpg

#13 Nightwood

Nightwood

HIS Legend

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:18 PM

Update.......

Below are pics after 6 days of my second session, redness completely gone and most of the scabs have fallen.In my opinion there is little bit of blending issue.I will be definitely ask for darker pigments in my third session.

Damien,please show these pics to Ian and tell me what he thinks and also give me your opinions.attachicon.gif20131105_202750.jpg

attachicon.gif20131105_204614.jpg

attachicon.gif20131105_204624.jpg

I don't think you'll find you need to go darker it looks dark already, you need to r91 (face shaver) your hair down so there's no 3d to your hair it will remove that contrast of sides to top and you'll see it'll blend better together maybe you'll fade a lot in the next 3 weeks but going off what I can see currently its too dark at present and you need to cut your hair properly, if it becomes patchy yes you'll need the 3rd session like 95% of people do. You can see where you've buzzed hair in these pictures, that's your problem, with your level of Norwood (6) you have to crop your hair with something that goes shorter than a set of clippers, men with slick bald area's cant buzz the hair and get away with it, its going to look off, wet shaving is the best option, if you don't like the idea of wet shaving with a razor, a r91 would be your tool of choice.

#14 Robby

Robby

HIS Legend

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,450 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:34 PM

I agree with Nightwood that your hair needs to be shorter than it is currently. It will certainly lessen the contrast in the interim period until your third session.
My story/ diary with lots of photos: http://forum.hishair...s-ten-plus-one/

#15 username

username

Super Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:15 AM

thinhair  I'll give you my honest opinion, keep in mind I'm not an expert nor a professional. No matter how many dots are added and how dark the ink is, smp will not blend with your current hair length. Hair is way too long and to be honest I think you ve already gone too dark with the ink and have excessive density. If I were you I would not add any more dots and wait for it to settle and then take it from there.

#16 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:37 AM

I dont think he's gone too dark at all guys. Bear in mind those pigments still have some fading to do, so I think shade selection is exactly right. Time will tell.

I do believe there is a blending issue, but this is being caused by your hair being too long. You need to shave it down. Clippers are insufficient in your case. Use a razor or an electric beard shaver.

Third session? Probably, but you need to allow a few weeks for the pigments to settle so we can establish what you need.

#17 thin hair

thin hair

Regular Poster

• PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:37 PM

Thank you all for your valuable advice.One thing first is sure that i have to short my current hair length.So tomorrow i will post some more pics after shorten it more.But one thing is also true that having asian skin tone, darker colour pigments will suits me more.

#18 shiznit

shiznit

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:56 PM

Hi thin hair.  Based on the pictures you posted, I'm afraid I have to agree with username.  Your SMP looks like one solid color, no dots.  I hope it's truly not solid, and that it's just poor picture quality.

Can you see spacing between dots or does your SMP look solid?  When you get a chance can you post some new, higher-quality pictures?  I wish you luck bro.

#19 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:22 AM

Hi thin hair.  Based on the pictures you posted, I'm afraid I have to agree with username.  Your SMP looks like one solid color, no dots.  I hope it's truly not solid, and that it's just poor picture quality.

Can you see spacing between dots or does your SMP look solid?  When you get a chance can you post some new, higher-quality pictures?  I wish you luck bro.

I think you'll find the issue is lack of detail in the photos. Ranbir has been treating clients since 2002, so theres no way thats one solid colour

#20 thin hair

thin hair

Regular Poster

• PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:16 PM

Hi and sorry for not posting since 2 days.First let me confirm you that my smp did not look solid colour.It looks very small dots in which there is very little space between each dots.So i think it is because of my side and back hairs are very dense and Ranbir tries to match smp with the density of my real hair.But some where i am not satisfied with the colour,may be that will be rectified in my third session.But first i will give it 4 weeks to settle.Below are some pics post 9 days and fresh shaved. 

20131108_202533.jpg

20131108_202705.jpg

20131108_202709.jpg

• Josh2.0 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users