• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 thin hair

thin hair

Regular Poster

• PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:35 PM

So i had my first treatment on 24th and second on 29th oct in Dubai.I am from India and i had posted my story in smp diaries section.My practitioners were none other than Ian Watson and Ranbir Rai Watson.Yes i am the lucky one as they say i am the first one whose treatment was done in Dubai clinic. They are legends and masters in performing smp.

I reached on 24th for my first session and Ian told me to sit on chair and he shaves my hair.He handles me very nicely as i am very nervous because i still have decent amount of hair on sides and back.He calms me down makes me feel that i am in safe hands.He then makes my natural sides and hairline with pencil.They are the directors of this reputed company and they are the most experience , so i did not argue with him for the hairline and the color of the pigments.I just told him that he is free to do anything on my head that suits me.Yes i did not disappointed with my decision.After normal discussion, Ranbir starts the treatment.For the first session they fill in the thinning areas and design my new hairline.I don't know which pigment colour they use because i never ask them.Bleeding was very less and pain levels are sometimes very his and sometimes low , but i think it was 7 out of 10.After first session i was surprised to see my new look but bending was not there as it was the base session and they want to know how pigments settle after the first session.For the first four days no water and no moisturizer on my head.From fifth day only warm water and moisturizer that does not contains perfume.But remember no shampoo.First four days was very difficult as there was itching and i did not have to touch it.So time moves on and second session came on 29th......

Second session, our main aim is to blend the top with my sides and back.So they use same colour pigment (again i don't know shade number)as they told me that when density increase colour looks darker and also pigments were nicely settled after my first session.I told Ian that i want to move hairline and sides little bit forward and he does that brilliantly .Pain levels increased  this time and it was 8 out of 10.Good thing about my treatment is Ian is standing with pigments in his hand and looking closely and guiding Ranbir whenever any adjustments has to be made.After second session redness is all over my scalp.I told Ian that I am satisfied with my hairline and sides but did not know anything about blending as it was all red.He told me that they have added density all over my head and it will blend properly.Ranbir suggest me not to wash and moisturize for four days and after that only wash with warm water(no shampoo but mild body wash for scalp twice a week) and moisturize with e-45 lotion as it did not contains fragrance.So today it was 2 days since my second session and redness was almost gone.On saturday i will wash and moisturize my scalp.They told me that i might get away with three days of hair growth( can't say anything about it).Till today i am satisfied hoping that pigment will settle and only fade till it blends.Ian suggest me to wait for a month and then book for third session.

No photos right now as it is fresh and did not help others.

• username likes this

#2 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:30 AM

Thanks for letting us all know, looking forward to seeing some photos!

Please note: I no longer work for HIS Hair Clinic. Please direct any questions to info@hishairclinic.com.

#3 thin hair

thin hair

Regular Poster

• PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:56 PM

Update......

After 5 days of second session wash my head with warm water and johnson baby body wash.After that moisturize with nivea after sun with aloe vera.After moisturize skin becomes soft and scrabs are coming out leaving dots inside.Now i panic little bit as density and colour is not same at different areas of head.It looks awkward when i look it closely.So i just want to know that is it normal and when will pigments fully come of and settle properly.

#4 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:43 PM

To avoid the same conversation happening on two different threads, please post responses to thin hair's latest post on this thread

http://forum.hishair...cs-post-5-days/

Please note: I no longer work for HIS Hair Clinic. Please direct any questions to info@hishairclinic.com.

#5 ShahidMoon

ShahidMoon

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 15 February 2017 - 02:54 PM

Looking forward to seeing the results.

#6 otto

otto

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationIL

Posted 26 February 2017 - 08:18 AM

lol that was 4 years ago buddy I don't think he's gonna respond.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users