Sign in to follow this  
F.U.Norwood

Heartfelt Thanks to Brian and Matt of the Chicago Clinic.

Well now I understand why some people drop off the face of the forums....they just get on with life! It's been a few months since Brian worked with me so patiently on the majority of my treatment including a crown that would not stick, getting my temples just right, and of course the hairline (with a little help from Mat as well). I can honestly say it was the best thing I ever did. It's definitely a PROCESS and you really need to complete all your sessions and time for your treatment to settle before you can really appreciate what HIS has done. When I first started I was a little wary that I looked like a doll with plug hair dots...but after more sessions, dot shrinking and blending I can honestly say everything is about perfect as can be AND I feel secure knowing that HIS will address any issues I may have in the future should I fade or need a touch up.

Thanks again guys...you are the best,

FUN  OUT!

BEFORE

8601631680_98975038d2.jpg

Early Session Worries

8600511253_6c0302a8d7.jpg

3 Months Later in Daylight (3 day stubble probably too much..but you can see the follicle match is good)

9619901018_9ca222e880_o.jpg

9616663093_88aa141aed_o.jpg

9616660623_dc01854bfc_o.jpg

Just had a second look at your side profiles. They're actually quite angular, yet still very natural and frame your face perfectly. I dont know whether the shape was your suggestion or your practitioners idea, but kudos to whoever it was.

That hairline is awesome. Think I'll add yours to my list of favourites :)