Lebowski

Celebrities And Smp

Random thought but was just curious if anyone knows of any celebs that may have had SMP. I wonder why bald actors aren't jumping on this. Seems it would be perfect for like a Vin Diesle, Jason Statham, boris kodjoe, Jon Travolta, Billy Zane, LL cool J, The Rock, Morris Chestnut etc. 

A lot of the guys you listed have very distinct looks that define them as actors etc, Statham's known for his receding hair its what defines him as manly, women actually find him very attractive despite it, same as Bruce Willis who you missed out! he's defined these days by his completely bald noggin, then you have Patrick Stewart again he's defined by baldness.

The only ones I can kind of agree with is The.Rock and maybe VD they both have the bodies to support the look, VD even rocked the look a few years back but im guessing he lost more hair now so he's concealing it with a fresh shave daily. The Rock I think is great, but I always remember him with his hair and think he looked a lot better back then than he does now with his completely bald look, I think it would enhance his look. As for celebrity's who've had SMP done A listers? None, not a single one that I could even suspect of it. Z listers? very few.

I imagine if some very famous guy did have it done and got found out the stigma would probably damage his career, so most of them probably stay very clear if even aware of it, Hollywoods filled with fakeness though, things like wigs are common place, most of these people if they felt hair was a huge deal for them would just suck it up and use a system or like many they'd go the transplant route if a good enough candidate.

We've treated quite a few celebrities. You wouldn't describe them as A listers, but some are much more well known than you may think. There are a number of celebrities who we've treated who I'm sure you guys would be VERY interested to hear about, but we're not allowed to name names.

There are three celebrities who we are allowed to name who spring to mind. Adee Phelan (celebrity hairstylist, has his own range of products and chain of salons), Quinton Fortune (ex Manchester United first team, now coaches for the club) and Daniel Johnson (hairstylist for most of Manchester United and official stylist for the England team)

Yeah that makes sense Nightwood I can see your point about them having the "bald look" as something that defines them as actors. Would def raise questions if Statham, Willis or Stewert all of a sudden had full hairlines lol.  I agree that Rock and Diesle would rock SMP, I've seen them with buzz cuts that SMP replicates. 

I would think bald actors who are starting out would jump on this. I remember an interview with Stewert when he was discussing his hair loss and how it affected his confidence. I also think Billy Zane's career never really saw it's full potential because of his hair loss. Zane looked like he had SMP in the movie "Demon Knight" and that was killer look imo. I don't think people would get stigmatized for opting for SMP, there are a lot of actors already using concealer products and pieces anyways and like you said it is Hollywood. 

Remingtonchap, Damian, That's interesting. I have seen the Daniel Johnson and Julian Smith vids and was impressed. I have a feeling more actors who suffer from hair loss are going to get this procedure. To me it just makes total sense but i suppose the only negative would be if you have to play someone completely bald Lol! Then again there's always make up.  

Yeah the one I agree with that would suit it most is VD he's had that exact look and it looked good to be honest I've seen him with hair and he actually looks weird to me, his bad ass bald head is so much better, if he got a treatment like he did when he had it that length willingly I think he'd look bad ass.

The Rock my problem is I always felt he looked so much better with hair, it became obvious he was losing it over time and he was pushed into going with the razor but the look isn't that good on him he looks a bit weird to me now, although the guys still cool as fuck as an entertainer and an actor I do find when I look at him at times that he simply isn't attractive anymore. SMP probably wouldn't change my view of him as i'd probably still feel that way.

That's the thing guys who come into fame bald have it easier than ones who have full heads of hair and lose it, nobody's seen them with hair so they think they look good from the beginning, Stewart on Star Trek being a prime example I couldn't imagine the guy with hair haha, VD same he's always been virtually bald and had hair very rarely, Billy Zane although a very attractive man I can believe his career took a big knock, Hollywood is all about looks and he lost a lot of his appeal along with his hair.

In Demon Knight though you can see he still has his actual hair, he has a 3D effect all over with a moderately receded hairline in the corner's, with SMP right this minute he'd not be able to replicate that exact same look, he could have the shape etc but it wouldn't look the same it'd be a skinhead look not a short buzzcut.

I am somewhat surprised that Vin Diesel and Jason Statham does not get this smp procedure.

Vin Diesel has lost a lot of hair since Pitch Black and now has a horseshoe  5'o clock shadow on his head that can be seen under certain lighting.

On 4/23/2018 at 9:17 AM, Collin said:

And you did not think that maybe all of them are satisfied and without SMP? Sometimes people do not think about such things or see in it some zest

I could only think that at this point it would be obvious that they have had work done because they are celebrities and have numerous movies and photos showing their degree of hair loss.

Maybe they also do not want to have to explain getting a smp procedure to the public or media..

I still think this procedure would look fantastic on them and it is a minor modification to simulate a hairline which basally frames their face and restores their appearance of having a full head of hair.

I enclosed a photo I seen online which ironically is a His ad of what Jason Statham would look like with the procedure which looks fantastic in my opinion.

40 minutes ago, SHVD said:

Personally I like El Ahmadi's treatment, he has really dark hair and the deep matt result works for him methinks but also he shrugs it off with a smile, so!

Whoops! I meant I like Nordin's treatment.