DMC20

Day 1

I have a scar from surgery almost four years ago. Today was Fraxel session one for 50 bucks! They quoted me at four sessions which I have spread apart due to work. Heres some pics just before and after!

No, and until recently none of our clients did.

If your scars are raised or indented, you could achieve better results through SMP if you have fraxel treatments first, but it is by no means essential.

See photos below.

To be honest its hard to tell whether or not fraxel would be a good idea from these photos. We need to see if the scar is indented or raised. We'll only see this if you fully shave your head.

Can you advise if your scar is flat or not? Is it at the same level as the surrounding skin?

post-159268-0-32965200-1366880346_thumb.jpg

post-159268-0-45185700-1366880347_thumb.jpg

post-159268-0-50083000-1366880348_thumb.jpg

post-159268-0-48226100-1366880349_thumb.jpg

thanks for posting dmc20, i'm very interested in how the fraxel treatments affect your scar.

some questions:

do you know what fraxel laser (i think there are 3 kinds: 'repair', 'restore', 'dual') they are using? 

how much time do you have to wait between treatments?

do you mind giving the general area of where the dr is located?

The scar was raised similar to morobento. Waking up today I noticed that after just one treatment, the scar is almost flush with the surrounding skin. Its pretty damn amazing what technology can do these days! @hairhair98 the laser center is in sacramento

Update

So I completed 4 laser treatments and had an FUE procedure completed. This picture is 6 months after FUE. This picture is cut down to a number 1 cut. I am damn happy with the results. I had a hard time seeing the scar myself.

Screenshot_20180113-231057.png