Sign in to follow this  
damien

MASSIVE scar transformation - you have to check this out

Guys,

I've just received an email from Matt, our Clinic Manager in NYC. He's sent me a couple of photos that he wants me to share with you all.

I've seen some great camouflage examples during my time here, but the coverage the team has achieved in this particular case is exceptional given the extent of his scarring. This result was delivered by Matt and his team in New York.

Have a look at the before and after photo below, and let us know what you think. I've asked Matt for a clearer after photo by the way.

post-159268-0-48764700-1364225650_thumb.jpg

post-159268-0-70668800-1364225651_thumb.jpg

matt seems to be getting very good scar results......does he have a certain way of dealing with them that differs from other practitioners, i would love to know his general approach to dealing with scars to get the best results

What is the cause of his scar ? 

ya....that cant be from a HT ..unless they used a chainsaw to get donor hair

Regardless its impressive work.NY is  where id be going so im very hopeful 

I dont know the cause of his scars. I guess it could be a scalp reduction, but thats a very strange scarring pattern, even for a scalp reduction. I cant see what else it would be though

I had my treatment done by Matt almost a year ago and he is awesome.

Not only is he a really cool guy who you could joke around with as he is working his magic on your head, but the guy genuinely cares about what he does. I honestly think he treats each treatment as though its his own head.

From spending time to answering all my questions, letting me take quick breaks to check out the progression, to making sure not only am I satisfied with the treatment, but he is satisfied.

He is the reason why the NYC clinic is getting the reputation it is.

I owe a great deal to him. Although it was my decision to get the treatment done, he made it undetectable and as realistic as my own hair. Since getting the treatment I've had a number of career successes and in part, a huge part, I owe it to Matt

Wow, wow, wow and wow

Matt's going to work on my head and scar on May 3rd and this shit here just made me want to do cartwheels

If Matt and his team can fix THAT, I have no doubt that he can cover my HT scar

Fuck, thats amazing

LOL

I dont have any more shots unfortunately, however I have re=posted the original shot that Matt sent me before I resized it. Looks a tiny bit clearer Before: http://www.hishairclinic.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/before.jpg After: http://www.hishairclinic.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/after.jpg

Still not great, hopefully will have better shots at some point

That is unbelievably good. I wonder if he had fraxel done before the work?

I am so looking forward to getting this done. Just waiting for the UK open day first to get a feel for the place.

Great work!

Damien:

Could you let me know the practitioner that achieved the amazing scar transformation results.  I am considering the treatment to the point where I am ready to book but would like to work with someone who is good with scars as I have a HT scar from ear to ear.  Thanks.

Damien:

Could you let me know the practitioner that achieved the amazing scar transformation results.  I am considering the treatment to the point where I am ready to book but would like to work with someone who is good with scars as I have a HT scar from ear to ear.  Thanks.

from the very first post in this thread......'' This result was delivered by Matt and his team in New York.''

This is an awesome result for sure, but cases like this are not achieved just in our New York clinic by Matt and his team. Some of the best scar repair examples I have ever seen were delivered by our teams in Birmingham, London and LA, for example. I have also seen a truly exceptional case that I think from memory, was delivered by Sam in our Gothenburg clinic.

I had extensive scarring myself although not as much as this client. i am looking for pics I had taken in the past before the first MHT session with Brian in Chicago.

But Brian has done a fantastic job in 4 sessions on my donor scars which spanned the entire back and both sides of my head, both lines scars and circular punch scars.

The result is amazing.

this has cheered me up something shocking woow is all i can say my scars are same if not worse i chickened out of this as i was scared that they couldnt do proper cover but woow this result is amazing. ive had so much work done im in debt n scared for life texas chainsaw dude wuda done better job. this treatment is changin so many lives. im a total mess anxity n depression is so bad all becuz usless surgeons thought 32k was btr than scaring someone bad n ruinin ther life