Sign in to follow this  
damien

Free touch-up session - an offer to all our clients past and present

Dear all,

We are revamping our Case Studies section
http://www.hishairclinic.com/case-studies

Most of the photographs used within these case studies are taken at our clinics immediately after a treatment session. As a result, many of the photos do not show a true representation of what the end result looks like, as the skin is still red and the pigments have not had chance to soften and fade.

We wish to take new photographs of our clients at least one month after their final session. Clients who had their treatments some time ago are particularly welcome. We are looking for interest from clients who already have a case study on our site or from clients who are happy to become a new case study.

In return, we are pleased to offer participating clients a free assessment and touch-up session with no time limit restrictions at a clinic of your choice. This means you can bank this session and use it at some point in the future outside of your usual guarantee period. Alternatively you can use the session within your guarantee period for an adjustment that otherwise wouldn't be covered, for example a hairline alteration.

There are a few conditions as follows:

1. The photographs must be taken within one of our clinics
2. You must be able to supply at least two suitable 'before' photographs
3. Photographs showing your full face are preferable, but not absolutely essential
4. Free touch-up cannot be used for a laser session
5. Free touch-up is for a maximum duration of 2 hours. The majority of touch-up sessions take 2 hours or less.

This offer applies to all clients in all locations, excluding Hong Kong.

Interested parties please do not email me. Instead please send me a private message with your full name, the approximate dates of your treatment and which clinic you attended, and I will alert the relevant team who will contact you directly. To send me a private message please click the usual link or visit this page
http://forum.hishairclinic.com/pm/new/damien

Any general questions, please feel free to post them on this thread.

Would it be more approbiate for clients who have had their treatment some time ago, have their photos taken in HIS studios before been given their free session, wouldn't that show a true representation of how the treatment is holding up?.

Decco, I think you have misinterpreted what they are asking. They particularly wish to showcase those that had their treatment a while back.
What Damien is saying IS that most case study photos are taken immediately after treatment and before the settling can occur, by taking some of treatments carried out a while ago it would help allay people's constant worries and fears such as your own about how the treatment stands the test of time.

Yes, Robby is absolutely correct. We specifically want to show photos a few weeks, months or years after treatment because at the moment, most of the photos in our case studies section were taken immediately after a session.

Weenz, every client gets a 12 month guarantee to guard against short term fading, because the vast majority of fading takes place within the first 12 months. You can see more information about the guarantee here
http://www.hishairclinic.com/treatment/guarantee/

Actually, I've re-read your post Decco and I think I understand where you're coming from now. Are you asking if rather than make a special trip to the clinic, can the client have the photos taken on the same day as their free session?

If that is what you are asking then the answer is unfortunately no. The photos we need are of complete treatments so if we took the photos before the session it wouldn't be a complete treatment, and if we took the photos after the session, the skin would be red again and we're back to square one.

This requires the client to make a special trip into their nearest clinic. Bearing in mind that a 2 hour touch-up session would cost £570 (UK) including consumables and tax, its a worthwhile journey for those who live reasonably close to one of our clinics.

So in that case will HIS be taking a refundable deposit on the day of the free treatment?

As otherwise whats to stop me, or anyone else, coming in for the free session and then not being bothered to return for the photographs to be taken?

If you come in and get the case study photos taken, THEN afterwards they give you a free session coupon to be used at a later date down the line. They don't want to give you a touch up first and then take your pics- that defeats the purpose as you'd then have the post-treatment red scalp & those are the types of pics they already have. They're looking for clients with settled treatments to photograph.

1.) Get pics taken
2.) Receive free session

Alec Baldwin is exactly correct. In return for your time you will be credited with one free touch-up session to use at some point in the future.

Nightwood, the session can be used at any point in the future but the offer itself is not indefinite, no. Just until we have a sufficient number of case studies that show what the treatment really looks like when its had a chance to settle.

I am pleased to announce that following a superb response to this offer, the option of a free touch-up session is now extended to our clients having treatment at our clinic in Sweden.

I have amended my initial post accordingly.

Ok guys, I've just come back from holiday to a mountain of interest regarding this offer.

There are too many PM's for me to feasibly reply to them one by one, but I have replied to those clients from whom I need more information. If you dont have a reply from me, then please assume all is well.

I will be contacting the administration teams in the UK and the USA shortly to ask them to contact everyone who has expressed an interest in this offer, as soon as I have replies to a couple of final PM's. The purpose of this contact will be to arrange a suitable day and time for you to come to your chosen clinic for your free assessment, and to have your photos taken. You can expect to hear from one of my colleagues over the next week or so.

A few points to mention that have arisen from the PM's I have received:

1. Your free touch-up session credit CANNOT be used against a forthcoming touch-up session that is already booked. This is because we need photos of completed treatments without any redness. If we take your photos before your session, your treatment is not complete. If we take them after, your scalp will be red. Either way, it defeats the purpose of the exercise. Please note however - if you have a session booked, you can still take advantage of this offer, but you will need to return to the clinic about a month after your last session for your photos, and the credit will apply to any future session after that point.

2. You CAN have your touch-up session at a different clinic to where you had your previous sessions

3. There must be a gap of at least a month between your most recent session and your photos/assessment

Due to the extensive interest in this offer, I am going to have to close it for a while with effect from the end of this week. If you want to jump on board, please send me a PM before 12 midnight GMT on Sunday 24th February.

Anyone who has already expressed an interest but is not eligible, this offer still stands when you are eligible. I'll aim to open this offer again later in the year.

Thank you all for your continued interest in this offer.