#41 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 24 January 2013 - 08:17 AM

If you were told that you may need a third session, then your treatment is most likely not complete yet.

From the photos it looks like your treatment is progessing well. If you want more specific feedback then we need clearer photos. At the moment what we are seeing looks fine, hence why everyone here is saying the same thing.

If you're not happy then we want to help you. Drop an email to the team or give them a call and see what they say.

Please note: I no longer work for HIS Hair Clinic. Please direct any questions to info@hishairclinic.com.

#42 Bighairproblem

Bighairproblem

Super Poster

• PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:46 PM

hello fly

my opinion from your last picture is that your head looks fine AND natural.
maybe if you post some clearer pictures but it doesnt look weird to me.atleast from the picture.
i also like your hairline,i dont like very defined hairlines,they do seem unnatural to me(like drawning)

#43 Fab

Fab

Super Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:24 PM

I can't but agree with the others' opinion.

You must have enough knowledge of the treatment to know that it requires a certain dose of patience. I understand the disappointment after seeing how good it looked right after session2 but everybody here knows some fading is inevitable at all stage (at different ratios, depending on the individual). So if you weren't ready to accept it you shouldn't have started at all.

That said, you shouldn't be so worried about your working schedule: all you need is a day off after the session and then, rednesswise, it's passable, especially with such a dark hair (which, incidentally, is both pleasure and pain for you: the dark hair stands out a lot when the crown fade but, on the other hand, looks fantastic once the job is complete)

#44 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:12 PM

Just to reiterate to Fly93, we want you to be happy. Although from the photos provided your treatment looks fine to me, it is important to know that you can call us anytime if you are concerned. If you would prefer, why not call the clinic for advice?

Please note: I no longer work for HIS Hair Clinic. Please direct any questions to info@hishairclinic.com.

#45 Fly93

Fly93

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 07:10 PM

<< >>

#46 BullyBully

BullyBully

Super Poster

• PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:05 PM

Fly do you think because you used toppik on your head before you are finding the adjustment difficult? I think after reading other posts that yours looks on track, but just needs another treatment to nail it. 

Part way through treatment and very happy   :)

#47 Buckster

Buckster

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • LocationL A

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:16 AM

Hey fly hang in there, from what I see I  too agree with the group, it really looks good,and  at least you went to the best knowledgeable skilled place from the start,and  have been in good hands, I wish I went to HH first, now I got to do it all over again, live and learn, Feb.19 can't come fast enough.

#48 gqboy

gqboy

Super Poster

• PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:49 PM

Im in Paris now so I will go up and say hi on Monday or Tuesday at the clinic, They look really good from what I have seen on Fly93.

@BullyBully I think its a very good point you are bringing up and I do hope its not the case. I have for years used Nanogen. Maybe I should ask Bearsblow

GQboy

#49 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:03 AM

CheekyChops (Danny) used Nanogen for years before his treatment. I know you've seen his thread, but here it is anyway for reference
http://forum.hishair...rs#.UQUJe2f3Qs4

#50 Fab

Fab

Super Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:58 PM

Hi again Fly and good luck for the next session.

May I ask you how much you paid in euro for the first 2 treatments? Cheers

#51 Decco128

Decco128

• Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:28 AM

any news on this man with regards his final outcome? Did HIS get him sorted? I've been reading a lot of threads as I only recently by chance found out about HIS by accident, whats worrying me or should i say whats upsetting is that certain members start to jump on the band wagon/or become aggressive towards the distressed client whose just starting this procedure/in the middle of etc by telling them it's a process basically that he/she should have known better. This man was clearly looking for advice, unhappy, looking for help, let me reiterate what Damien has said a number of times that only 10% of HIS clients use this forum couldn't Fly be in the 90% category I know i was, I was wowed by the youtube videos thats how I found out and not this forum. Clients should be given moral support not condesending abuse if and when i get this treatment done I could also be in the same boat panicing/worrying hopefully members on here can be a bit more supportive of people and remember it's not all plain sailing for some like it is for others.     

#52 Robby

Robby

HIS Legend

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,450 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:45 AM

Decco, after treatments the practitioners ALWAYS tell you that if you have any questions or concerns then to call THEM. No such thing as a stupid question I was told. The forum is great for reading about other people's progress, seeing if they have experienced similar issues BUT they are the people best placed to help a allay any fears. I also think it the client has some responsibility to either ask questions or do some homework themselves before commencing treatment, just like you should with any procedure. I didn't join the forum until after booking but felt it sensible to read all the info section, aftercare section and then some diaries.

Everyone wants to support Fly but he was upset at not being perfect after 2 sessions. Sadly there aren't many that can achieve this. I hope a third treatment will bring him the result he desires.

My story/ diary with lots of photos: http://forum.hishair...s-ten-plus-one/

#53 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:27 AM

Decco128, I dont think anyone here is being condescending, and certainly not aggressive. The fact is that anyone who has spent any time here knows how the process works, and that the member in question is more than likely worrying too early on. To expect a perfect result after 2 sessions isn't realistic when they have been quoted for a possible third session. The member should take comfort in the comments, not take offence.

I'm not allowed to comment on Fly93s current position due to client confidentiality, but hopefully he'll be back soon to update everyone.

Decco128 just so that you're aware, when you've kicked around this forum for a while you'll notice that a lot of clients have their treatment, panic, report their panic here in the forum then disappear. The reality is that they're absolutely fine, but it can send alarm bells ringing here in the forum when people who report an issue suddenly vanish.

Nothing untoward going on, its a pattern we've seen for the last few years.

#54 Fly93

Fly93

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:38 PM

as i said i m not there to criticise, i was frustrated because results after the 2nd treatment was very good at first ( first 7 days ) and was really really light 16 days after... 

well, when  i ve shaved my hair the result is not so bad
I just have to be patient.
Victoria told me she doesn't know when a practician will be present in paris for now
She always answer my call and give some news. 
 Decco : people on the forum are very nice ^^

Fab : i ve paid 1337 euro for the first treatment, 1337 euro for the 2nd one.
the 3rd one will be 690 euro
next one are free during one year if i have something to change
 i will try to go to london if no practician are present in paris

#55 Fly93

Fly93

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:44 PM

to have an idea the result now is a little lighter than the first picture i ve updated on the first page^^

#56 Robby

Robby

HIS Legend

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,450 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:40 PM

Hope you get to where you are happy Fly93. I'm sure you will.

My story/ diary with lots of photos: http://forum.hishair...s-ten-plus-one/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users