Sign in to follow this  
Fly93

First treatment In paris

well after 6 days since my second traitment i m very very disapointed, the treatment became very very light, lighter than after the 1st treatment.........

So i m waiting for a 3rd one, i don't know why the pigments turns off like this, and my skin became very sensitive because we have to wait 5 days, some "squame" (i don't know the english term) appears... 
The most hard is to see a good result after 3 days, and the contrary 3 days after..
i will post a picture later

Fly were you quoted for just 2 sessions then? I'd be very surprised if HIS didn't cover themselves by stating that if required then a third would be at an additional cost. I've gone in to this thinking it would be wonderful if 2 treatments were sufficient but this is rare to be honest so I'm prepared to do as many as it needs. I'd advise anyone considering this treatment not to have any pre-conceived ideas about how many treatments they need. Our physiology is as different as our hair colour and none of us know beforehand how well the pigments will take. I'm waiting a few more weeks settling time then will book my third treatment for ASAP. I have no major issues so far but one of my side profiles has faded a little and I think I'd benefit from a touch up here and there and more density. Incidentally mine looks great in all my mirrors at home but under a 5 foot flourescent tube light in my office I get that greying effect at the moment and I hate it. I'm hoping that as I continue to settle that it will improve.

What exactly have you had done?  In the sense that, you have no before pictures so it's hard to tell whether you just had your hairline slightly lowered, or were a full on nw6, or had a bald spot at the back.

The fact that, looking at your pictures, I cannot tell what is MHT and what is hair is perhaps testament to the good job they have done, but obviously if you're not happy with what you see in real life it needs to be resolved...

If you were told that you may need a third session, then your treatment is most likely not complete yet.

From the photos it looks like your treatment is progessing well. If you want more specific feedback then we need clearer photos. At the moment what we are seeing looks fine, hence why everyone here is saying the same thing.

If you're not happy then we want to help you. Drop an email to the team or give them a call and see what they say.

hello fly

my opinion from your last picture is that your head looks fine AND natural.
maybe if you post some clearer pictures but it doesnt look weird to me.atleast from the picture.
i also like your hairline,i dont like very defined hairlines,they do seem unnatural to me(like drawning)

I can't but agree with the others' opinion.

You must have enough knowledge of the treatment to know that it requires a certain dose of patience. I understand the disappointment after seeing how good it looked right after session2 but everybody here knows some fading is inevitable at all stage (at different ratios, depending on the individual). So if you weren't ready to accept it you shouldn't have started at all.

That said, you shouldn't be so worried about your working schedule: all you need is a day off after the session and then, rednesswise, it's passable, especially with such a dark hair (which, incidentally, is both pleasure and pain for you: the dark hair stands out a lot when the crown fade but, on the other hand, looks fantastic once the job is complete)

Just to reiterate to Fly93, we want you to be happy. Although from the photos provided your treatment looks fine to me, it is important to know that you can call us anytime if you are concerned. If you would prefer, why not call the clinic for advice?

Hey fly hang in there, from what I see I  too agree with the group, it really looks good,and  at least you went to the best knowledgeable skilled place from the start,and  have been in good hands, I wish I went to HH first, now I got to do it all over again, live and learn, Feb.19 can't come fast enough.

Im in Paris now so I will go up and say hi on Monday or Tuesday at the clinic, They look really good from what I have seen on Fly93.

@BullyBully I think its a very good point you are bringing up and I do hope its not the case. I have for years used Nanogen. Maybe I should ask Bearsblow