• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1 Fly93

Fly93

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:16 PM

Hello everybody sorry for my poor english

I had my  first treatment 3 days ago, i always have  some red marks on head, i think this is normal what do you think? Well alter my first treatment i m à little affaid bécause i Only see big points on my head.... I thought it would faded and look more natural after 72 hours...After thinking i remember the practicien telling me that for the 2nd treatment we Will make density, so may be it s normal ?my question is: first session he made points, and second one he makes it more natural with density?? So we CAN t stop after one session

Thank you

#2 RazorsEdge42

RazorsEdge42

Super Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:26 PM

I'm not sure I know what u mean, can you post a picture?

#3 Fly93

Fly93

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:53 PM

I CAN see the différence  bête en the back and the front bécause the points are big.... May be the second treatment Will correct it.

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg

#4 jon3893

jon3893

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:18 PM

hi Fly...you hair on the sides are dark and alittle long to show the full effect.. my hair is the same way... my sugjestion is to shave with a elec razor and i bet you will see a huge diffrence in contrast..cause right now your hair is really dark on the sides and this is you first treatment it will get better as you go..but to have alittle long hair on hte sides you wont see the full results in blending because your getting the shaddow effect not transplants...looks good man dont worrie let it settle and try shavin offf the sides alittle more..just a thought thow

Apointments set

First tretment Chicago 22nd of Oct  5pm

Second Treatment Chicago 28th of Oct 10am

Third Treatment Chicago 9th of Dec 9am  Matt

#5 Fly93

Fly93

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:24 PM

Think you jon

I Will wait thursday to shave hair for the 2nd treatment as h.i.s told me, but for now i m scared bécause i thought the points won t be so big, but may be you re right..

#6 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:41 AM

Hi Fly93, welcome to the forum.

Your scalp is still very red from your treatment, and your dots have a lot of fading and shrinking to do still. You also appear to have some bruising around your frontal hairline.

It is very early in the process, and you have no need to worry at all. When the redness and bruising subsides, you'll go through the same process after your second session and it will all start to come together.

If you find it hard to understand me, try Google Translate
http://translate.google.com/

Please note: I no longer work for HIS Hair Clinic. Please direct any questions to info@hishairclinic.com.

#7 Fly93

Fly93

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:27 AM

I ve learn the That the red marks would disapear In 72 hours, same thing for dots. I Will havé my second treatment In 2 days (thursday) and go back to work next monday 21th. I ma afraid ont to be ready for mondât when i Will go working. Do you think it s possible ?

#8 Fly93

Fly93

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:30 AM

Sorry my french iPad correct me everytime when i m writing there..

I traduce again : i have my second treatment on thursday and go back to work next monday, do you think i Will be ready

#9 Mister-F

Mister-F

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:23 PM

Can you wash it before the second treatment?

#10 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:10 AM

Redness usually dies down after 72 hours, but the bruising can take anothing up to 2 weeks to subside.

Please note: I no longer work for HIS Hair Clinic. Please direct any questions to info@hishairclinic.com.

#11 Fly93

Fly93

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:14 AM

Thank you i think it Will be perfect after washin tomorrow. I toi an other picture today, red marks totally disapear.<div></div><div></div>

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg

#12 Robby

Robby

HIS Legend

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,450 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:16 AM

That is looking REALLY good and looks great with your stubble.

My story/ diary with lots of photos: http://forum.hishair...s-ten-plus-one/

#13 Fly93

Fly93

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:37 AM

Jonathan choose the front Line  and i agree with him. The most hard is not to wash untill tomorrow. I Will post new pictures after second treatment.

I bought à remington r91 to shave hair as you suggest on this forum.
Thanks again for your advises

#14 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:29 AM

Thats better - just need your second session now to get that density up :)

#15 shaveitoff

shaveitoff

Regular Poster

• PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:59 AM

hi fly,

you treatment looks great definitely hard to say you had something done. where did you get your treatment? 

#16 Robby

Robby

HIS Legend

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,450 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:09 AM

I think it's in the title of the thread ;-)

#17 Fly93

Fly93

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:36 AM

How Many times by week can we wash our head with shampoo?

#18 Robby

Robby

HIS Legend

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,450 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:02 AM

The instructions on this site say only baby shampoo 10 days After any treatment i think? I also asked when we can use normal shampoo but didn't get any replies. I read in one case study that the practitioner recommended using shower gel on your head. I've used just a tiny bit but only after the 4th day. 

#19 Fly93

Fly93

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:24 AM

I mean after the treatment is finished, so 1 weeks after, how many Times by week should we wash our head to keep à good head ?

#20 Fly93

Fly93

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:56 PM

i had my second treatment 2 days ago, i don t think i will need a third one because even it will be lighter in 3 or 4 weeks later as said Jonathan, the result looks good enough....  wait and see, may be i will have a 3rd session in april i don t know yet ^^. tell me what you think.<div></div><div>i ve met one person who came for  a fresh up, because he wasn t satisfy after his 3rd session, i told him that his treatment looks really good to me... he didn t believe it was my 2nd session looking my head because he had the same result after his 3rd one, strange no???</div><div></div><div>well for now i m satisfy, Jonathan is very professional. the 2nd session was a little more painful contrary to the first´one.</div><div>now one picture to show you</div>

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users