#1 Damien

Damien

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,568 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:01 PM

Dear all,

I am pleased to announce two forthcoming open house days at our San Francisco and Seattle locations.

Our San Francisco open day will take place on Tuesday 5th March from 12pm until 7pm, at the following address:

HIS San Francisco
Suite 512
5th Floor
500 Sutter Street
San Francisco
CA 94108

Our Seattle open day will take place on Friday 8th March 2013 from 12pm until 7pm, at the following address:

HIS Seattle
Suite 828
8th Floor
509 Olive Way
Seattle
WA 98101

Those who are interested, please confirm your attendance by emailing our US administration team on usa@hishairclinic.com, or call us on 1-855-447-4247.

We look forward to seeing you there

I work for HIS Hair Clinic, based remotely from Halifax in the UK. I manage the website, blog and forum, as well as acting as a first point of contact for our forum community, answering questions wherever I can.

Want to follow my SMP journey? See my diary thread here.

1st session - 12th June 2013
2nd session - 20th June 2013
3rd session - 27th June 2013
Touch-up session - 4th November 2013

#2 BornReceded

BornReceded

Veteran Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:48 PM

When does the San Francisco location officially open for treatments?

#3 Damien

Damien

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,568 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:28 AM

I've asked Ian for clarification on this. Will come back to you when I hear back (we're in different timezones at the moment)

I work for HIS Hair Clinic, based remotely from Halifax in the UK. I manage the website, blog and forum, as well as acting as a first point of contact for our forum community, answering questions wherever I can.

#4 Damien

Damien

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,568 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:38 PM

Ok, the official opening day is 4th March 2013. The San Francisco clinic will be fully operational from this date

#5 shinobihairline

shinobihairline

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 02:33 AM

can i get a touch up that day...this should be my last for awhile

#6 Damien

Damien

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,568 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:34 AM

Potentially yes, but you'd need to book in advance

#7 shinobihairline

shinobihairline

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:37 PM

this will be free of charge? 

#8 BullyBully

BullyBully

Super Poster

• PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:33 PM

@ shinobihairline - You need another touch up? I'm confused. There were pictures of you the other day with you saying how good it was and you had 7 treatments? You need another one?

Part way through treatment and very happy   :)

#9 Damien

Damien

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,568 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:34 PM

It will be free if you're within your guarantee period, otherwise no.

#10 Barachus

Barachus

Super Poster

• PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:13 PM

@ shinobihairline - You need another touch up? I'm confused. There were pictures of you the other day with you saying how good it was and you had 7 treatments? You need another one?

I am very confused as well, its scary because we have similar complexions and Ian even refered me to his youtube video during my consultation, i find it alarming that he has had 7 and still needs more, nearly 2 years and its not over

#11 almostdone

almostdone

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:21 PM

do you perform patch test? how much? i had 2 FUTs which gave me a scar. i underwent 2 more fue procedures to augment my hairloss as well as my scar. im happy with the results but my scar is still visible if i cut my hair short. i am planning for more 2 fue procedures not to my scar but on top of my head. would you be able to perform 50 dots to the scar and maybe another 50 dots on top?

#12 BuzzCutter

BuzzCutter

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:24 PM

Ok, the official opening day is 4th March 2013. The San Francisco clinic will be fully operational from this date

Not sure why this hasn't been updated.  You guys aren't open in San Francisco and have no official opening date.

#13 Damien

Damien

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,568 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:12 AM

Our San Francisco clinic is most certainly open, in fact many of our members here have had their treatments there already. Have you had some difficulty booking?

#14 SkinheadBoi

SkinheadBoi

• Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationUp a Tree

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:12 PM

Looks great. Is that a San Francisco, West Midlands accent :)

#15 Damien

Damien

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,568 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:04 PM

Haha yeah thats Lucy. She started working for HIS in Birmingham but now works out of LA mostly. Shes a star :)

#16 BuzzCutter

BuzzCutter

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:56 PM

Our San Francisco clinic is most certainly open, in fact many of our members here have had their treatments there already. Have you had some difficulty booking?

That's really interesting because I called the number listed on your website no more than a week ago and the woman informed me the San Francisco office "is not open."  I asked why they have an address listed then and she informed me they do have an office but there is nobody in at this time.  I assumed they may have just rented/leased a space to hold the open house earlier this month.

But if you're telling your San Francisco office is fully functional, fully operational, that's news to me and apparently one of your employees on the frontline working the phones.

And to answer your question, yes, I have had some difficulty booking.  The reason for my initial call is because I provided my contact information on your website regarding your San Francisco opening and have yet to receive a phone call or any correspondence back.

#17 Damien

Damien

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,568 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:14 PM

That's really interesting because I called the number listed on your website no more than a week ago and the woman informed me the San Francisco office "is not open."  I asked why they have an address listed then and she informed me they do have an office but there is nobody in at this time.  I assumed they may have just rented/leased a space to hold the open house earlier this month.

But if you're telling your San Francisco office is fully functional, fully operational, that's news to me and apparently one of your employees on the frontline working the phones.

And to answer your question, yes, I have had some difficulty booking.  The reason for my initial call is because I provided my contact information on your website regarding your San Francisco opening and have yet to receive a phone call or any correspondence back.

Ok, it sounds like there has been some confusion here, apologies. I'd be grateful if you could drop me a PM with your contact details and ill ask someone to contact you to resolve this

#18 HIS Hair Lucy

HIS Hair Lucy

• Pip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:59 PM

Hi All- Lucy here, I look after the bookings in the USA!

I'd assure everyone that our San Francisco clinic is certainly operational (as seen in the video) - in fact we have clients booked in for Mid-May. 

As appointments can be limited due to our practitioners schedules - we cannot offer as many dates as at our clinic in Los Angeles which is the base for 2-3 of our practitioners. 

When I do have dates become available for San Fran and Seattle - these are usually filled within a day of being released,  however when I next have dates to offer, I'll be happy to post the availability on this forum and you can contact me directly should you wish. If you would like you receive updates on any of our USA clinics (New York, Miami, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Seattle) including dates of upcoming open days and any specific information in regards to each location, please do not hesitate to send me a message and i will happily add you to the mailing list . 

I hope this helps! As always, myself and our other USA based customer services representatives - Gina, Anne, Julissa and Nate are available 9:00 am - 8:30 pm (EST) / Monday - Saturday on: 1-855-447-4247. 

Thank You!

Lucy

Lucy Matthews

HIS USA INC

#19 Damien

Damien

• Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,568 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:02 PM

Like I said, Lucy is a star. Thanks :)

#20 BuzzCutter

BuzzCutter

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:01 AM

Called again.  Got the same response..."there is no staff currently in San Francisco."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users