Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:20 PM

Hejsan Phil, Det ser haemsk Bra utt.  

GQboy

#23 Phil

Phil

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:00 PM

time has passed fast and I'm now well into the third week after my 2nd treatment. To date I'm very pleased with the results with the MHT blending in just fine.  

Judging from what I see in the mirror as well as on the pictures it will become an even better match in a few weeks when there has been a little more fading and the skin has recovered more. Thought I might as well post some new pictures here since I'm myself truely amazed by the results. If it remains like this I might not even need a third treatment? Time will tell...

An interesting self-observation I made was that  my mental changed self-image to "no hair loss" now. Previously I noticed people with or without hair loss and now I still do although I see myself as a member of the other group :))

Until a few days ago I used some Nivea cream on my head at night only to learn that the morning shave will not be as close, forcing me to shave once more at work. Without Nivea cream my morning shave with a three head rotary shaver lasts for 10 hours and it's not dry skin either, so things just got even easier.

As to people noticing it or not, most people do not care. Some are surprised that I have a "nice shaved head now", or they just think it looks better "now that you do not close shave anymore". Since there is visible stubble. An elderly woman said I should grow it longer. Another one whom I had told I was "going to fix my hair" assumed I had an exeptionally well done transplant. Little did she know it was ink that I recieved

Attached Thumbnails

• P1020293.jpg
  • P1020307.jpg
  • P1020314.jpg
  • P1020320.jpg

my MHT diary with pictures: http://forum.hishair...tment-in-sweden
1st Tx dec 18th 2012
2nd Tx jan 14th 2013

#24 Robby

Robby

HIS Legend

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,450 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:19 PM

Looks good that Phil. It's been 3 weeks since my second and I'm glad to see that I'm not the only slow healer on here! I think yours should be perfect once you've lost the redness. I hope you're lucky and don't require a third.

My story/ diary with lots of photos: http://forum.hishair...s-ten-plus-one/

#25 Phil

Phil

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:57 PM

@robby -- been following your thread but never really noticed much redness on your pics. Good to hear even you experience that.
Since skin turns over every 28 days or so I reckon it will take some time, maybe 5 weeks altogether and I'm not worried. I'm just a little unsure if scrubbing my head will speed things up or not, in so far as that srubbing will also scrub and thin down the new and delicate skin that is in the areas without present hair growth, hmm?
I'm not using anything else than my shaver and soap on it right now and leave it to mother nature.
The Nivea cream I mentioned before certainly kept the skin smooth but it also looked more red, I guess the fat makes the thin new skin more transparent till it's aged!?

1st Tx dec 18th 2012
2nd Tx jan 14th 2013

#26 MI

MI

Regular Poster

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:51 PM

Look very Nice Phil. I am going to Gothenburg for treatment this month. Hope for same results.

#27 username

username

Super Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:29 AM

Any updates Phil ?

#28 Phil

Phil

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:34 PM

Hi everyone,

it's been roughly 2 1/2 months since my second treatment and my head is still looking more or less unchanged.

Shortly after my last post I went on a long vacation to Gran Canaria and wore a hat until 28 days had elapsed.

For the rest of the holiday I used factor 50+. Actually amazing how well that stuff works. I did not tan on my head at all. Nothing. Despite being in the

sun near the equator a lot.

During the last 4-5 weeks I think there might have been some fading. I do need to shave closer and the follicles in the MHT area seem to be less dense compared to the rest of the head -- It still looks good and I'll go and see my practitioner for an opinion about it next month.

My morning routine has changed now, I use a Philips Wet and Dry shaver that I recently bought, with some shaving cream if I have the time... Wet shaving will probably take equally long time but this one is safer... I'm really tired in the mornigs and when I'm in a hurry I can walk around the house shaving while having tea and sorting my clothes out. Hope my neighbours don't see me: ground floor and no curtains!

My wifes sister came by a few days ago and she liked that I had grown my hair out a little :lol: . I told her what I had done and she did not believe me at first.

Well, not much more to say? I'll post more after I've seen my practitioner or some other time. Will probably pop by the forum every now and then.. the new forum btw certainly feels more 2013 :)

1st Tx dec 18th 2012
2nd Tx jan 14th 2013

#29 Phil

Phil

• Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:41 PM

I forgot the picture.

This one is taken in the bright morning sun. P1020825.jpg

• EmoBleak and MI like this

1st Tx dec 18th 2012
2nd Tx jan 14th 2013

#30 Remingtonchap

Remingtonchap

Veteran Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • LocationWest midlands uk favela

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:39 PM

Looks great phil,and great quality photo mate..
Good luck..

#31 MI

MI

Regular Poster

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:07 PM

That looks so good Phil. I cant see any fading, but do what you feel that is Best for you. The density is really great.

#32 EmoBleak

EmoBleak

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationUSA Michigan

Posted 27 March 2013 - 10:50 PM

wow I would have never guessed you had anything done.  your latest photo is awsome quality and the size of the dots look perfect!  really nice to see such nice work.

• MI likes this

#33 Lotalpech

Lotalpech

Regular Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 12:12 AM

It's good but i can see the differences between the top and the (left and right head).on the top i found a red-violete colour. I think that MHT technique have see very realistic yet...actually is poor

#34 MI

MI

Regular Poster

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 12:57 AM

@Lotalpech are you serious? With all due respect I just cannot follow your point of view. The dots blends perfect with the natural hair dots. Kindly MI

#35 SkinheadBoi

SkinheadBoi

• Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationUp a Tree

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:13 PM

It's good but i can see the differences between the top and the (left and right head).on the top i found a red-violete colour. I think that MHT technique have see very realistic yet...actually is poor

I think that's a little harsh Lotalpech. I understand a little in what you are saying but no one would notice such a small difference.
  • MI likes this

#36 Robby

Robby

HIS Legend

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,450 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:01 PM

Agree with SB.

I think it has settled excellently Phil.

• MI likes this
My story/ diary with lots of photos: http://forum.hishair...s-ten-plus-one/

#37 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:06 PM

Lotalpech, you are of course entitled to your own view, but like the guys above I really cant see it

Please note: I no longer work for HIS Hair Clinic. Please direct any questions to info@hishairclinic.com.

#38 username

username

Super Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:25 PM

Phil it looks f$%&ng Amazing, by far the best resultsI ve seen in here. THANK YOU for posting High Quality photos under natural sunlight. Its the first time I ve seen the treatment under this lightning conditions. Lots of guys here including myself would really appreciate if you were kind enough to post more pics similar to this one. Please

If I were you I would not even think about having another treatment done, you ll probably end up Over doing it and may end up looking too dark compared to the sides.

@Lotalpech and other members..... The reason behind the slight color difference is because the skin between the hair follicles is light Grey and the skin without follicles is "pink". IMO SMP will not match %100 until they figure out how to make the skin between pigments light grey. But till then this kind of results will fool pretty much everyone as long as the pigments are small as your follicles or at least close in size. Ive seen treatments with dots 7 - 8 times bigger than the follicles and honestly, I don't really like em. But Phil got a hell of a treatment, no one will ever guess what he had done, its amazing !

#39 username

username

Super Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:30 PM

Actually, a little blending where the SMP meets the hair would be very good. I would not touch the top, crown or hairline, only the sides.

#40 Since69

Since69

Super Poster

• PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:28 PM

A-Mazing

Since

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users