Phil

Three more weeks - treatment in Sweden

Hi everyone,

it's been roughly 2 1/2 months since my second treatment and my head is still looking more or less unchanged.

Shortly after my last post I went on a long vacation to Gran Canaria and wore a hat until 28 days had elapsed.

For the rest of the holiday I used factor 50+. Actually amazing how well that stuff works. I did not tan on my head at all. Nothing. Despite being in the

sun near the equator a lot.

During the last 4-5 weeks I think there might have been some fading. I do need to shave closer and the follicles in the MHT area seem to be less dense compared to the rest of the head -- It still looks good and I'll go and see my practitioner for an opinion about it next month.

My morning routine has changed now, I use a Philips Wet and Dry shaver that I recently bought, with some shaving cream if I have the time... Wet shaving will probably take equally long time but this one is safer... I'm really tired in the mornigs and when I'm in a hurry I can walk around the house shaving while having tea and sorting my clothes out. Hope my neighbours don't see me: ground floor and no curtains!

My wifes sister came by a few days ago and she liked that I had grown my hair out a little :lol: . I told her what I had done and she did not believe me at first.

Well, not much more to say? I'll post more after I've seen my practitioner or some other time. Will probably pop by the forum every now and then.. the new forum btw certainly feels more 2013 :)

It's good but i can see the differences between the top and the (left and right head).on the top i found a red-violete colour. I think that MHT technique have see very realistic yet...actually is poor

@Lotalpech are you serious? With all due respect I just cannot follow your point of view. The dots blends perfect with the natural hair dots. Kindly MI

It's good but i can see the differences between the top and the (left and right head).on the top i found a red-violete colour. I think that MHT technique have see very realistic yet...actually is poor

I think that's a little harsh Lotalpech. I understand a little in what you are saying but no one would notice such a small difference.

Lotalpech, you are of course entitled to your own view, but like the guys above I really cant see it

Phil it looks f$%&ng Amazing, by far the best resultsI ve seen in here. THANK YOU for posting High Quality photos under natural sunlight. Its the first time I ve seen the treatment under this lightning conditions. Lots of guys here including myself would really appreciate if you were kind enough to post more pics similar to this one. Please

If I were you I would not even think about having another treatment done, you ll probably end up Over doing it and may end up looking too dark compared to the sides.

@Lotalpech and other members..... The reason behind the slight color difference is because the skin between the hair follicles is light Grey and the skin without follicles is "pink". IMO SMP will not match %100 until they figure out how to make the skin between pigments light grey. But till then this kind of results will fool pretty much everyone as long as the pigments are small as your follicles or at least close in size. Ive seen treatments with dots 7 - 8 times bigger than the follicles and honestly, I don't really like em. But Phil got a hell of a treatment, no one will ever guess what he had done, its amazing !

I see the picture on my pc and I can see it bigger more than phone and the quality better.i think that the pink colour dissapear on time and in the future looks 100% fantastic.Sorry for my bad appreciate.

lotalpech, On the first photos the treatment was still in the healing process, it had some redness and irritation due to sharp a$$ needles going through his skin. Look at the last photo when it's nice and settled, the difference in color is minimal, no one will know it's a tattoo and not actual hair.