Doing this for me. New beginning

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Sevatian

Sevatian

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:37 AM

Hey y'all, i've been reading hear for about 2 years now, im 24 years old, living in sweden. I started loosing my hair when I was like 18 years old. It has never been a concerne for me, I knew when I was like 15 that my hair will be gone when i'm 25 since my brother started loosin it early aswell. I always accepted it, atleast I thought so until the day I got online and found out about toppik, my hair was getting lighter and thinner and I started to notice substansual changes, noone else did but I did.

So this is where the nightmare started, about 1 and a half years ago, both economical and physical, at first this was the bomb, my head looked alot fuller than my other friends, most of my friends are from warmer countries since I was brought up in the "ghetto" with not many swedish guys around, so they always had very full hair, and I was like them know, except they could touch their hair, I couldn't because I was afraid something wouldv'e happend with my hair, yea you all know the procedure, right.

The toppik did something to me, I started to look in every mirror I could, never let anyone touch my hair, specially girls, I told them I had a trauma when I was little so I hated when people touched my hair hahaha! But toppik also made me forget my hairloss in some ways, because each time i showered i saw more and more hairloss, so I stopped showering my hair, and i knew this wasnt gonna work for me. So about three months ago I shaved a mohawk, used alot of toppik in it and its been working since, but next time I wont be able to do even a mohawk. I have very little hair on top im a NW4/5 i suppose but using toppik makes it look fuller. People have told me rescently that it looks like i have painted the mohawk (because the fibres is stackin on my skin).

I thought what the hell, lets do this, im tired of the products, tired of the hairspray, tired of telling people not to touch my hair. The good this is about all of this, noone know im loosing hair, either my friends are just blind haha, or i've acctually done a great job hiding it, either way im booked for 18 Nov for my first concultation/session and my second session within a week after.

I've been reading here alot, and I know what hairloss can do to people, i've had my days where I just have to wear a cap (baseball cap freak), but i've never really cared until now, I personally think im good lookin, and there is nothing wrong with my self confidence at all, but somewhere deep inside of me, this is troubling me and I know this procedure will make me feel more free!!

Im going for a darker color since I have a little hair on top still so i dont have to shave down to the skin I think, Im also going to lower my hairline and fill in the sides, and the first thing im going to do when im done is: JUMP IN THE WATER WITH MY HEAD ACTUALLY UNDER THE WATER!!!!!!!!

I cant wait, you guys have helped me alot during my descision.

PS. excuse my language/spelling.

Best regards.

#2 Jayson

Jayson

Super Poster

• PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:05 AM

Hi there Sevatian.

I'm thinking about getting the treatment done myself. from what i've seen so far from these guys i know your in great hands mate.
I wish you the best of luck man and that you get the results your looking for.

#3 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:17 AM

Hi Sevatian, welcome to the forum. We look forward to seeing you on 18th November :)

Which clinic are you visiting? Gothenburg?

Your Toppik story is familiar. Have you seen this thread? Cheekychops had a similar routine with Nanogen
http://forum.hishair...rs#.UKMpI4aHTzU

Please note: I no longer work for HIS Hair Clinic. Please direct any questions to info@hishairclinic.com.

#4 Sevatian

Sevatian

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:44 AM

Hey y'all sorry ive been busy with work haha, i did my first session 18th nov, im so happy with the results, i did it in gothenburg with sam, damien, great experience. I will upload some pics, sorry for the quality its from my cellphone, i dont have any before pics but i was a nw4-5, as you can see in one picture, when it started to fade and i wasnt allowed to shave, you can see where i was bald.

http://postimage.org/image/903lcgiur/ This is when it has grown a bit, my original hair, in bright light, I think it was 2 days after first session.

http://postimage.org/image/b4zhhcw5n/ This is today, one day without shaving with razor. Not as bright as the first pictures.

http://postimage.org/image/3ol3rtet1/ This is 3 days after, in quite dark light

At the moment, I just shaved and took a shower, it has faded more and im starting to see patches at the top as expected, next session im going darker so i can let me hair grow about 3 days, and more density to make it look fuller. Sam though I would only need 2 sessions, the redness disappeared 2 days after so that was a good sign.

I AM SO HAPPY, everyone thinks it looks great, no one knows im bald and wont ever know it, the girls love it, I keep avoiding people and objects touching my head, but then i realize, i dont have to do that anymore!!!! t  

#5 fodandahalf

fodandahalf

Super Poster

• PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:52 AM

Sounds almost identical to my story; gunked my hair up with concealers for a year with a mohawk hairstyle and then went for MHT. Although the concealers stopped me going out and living a normal 18/19 year old's life (even standing within 3 feet of people scared me) it meant the MHT wasn't suspicious, as I'd never been seen without a full looking head of hair. I feel sorry for anyone who's stuck using concealers for the rest of their life because looking back, it's way too much hassle and bother just to look decent. Good luck on your upcoming treatments anyway.

Three treatments so far, may need a fourth depending on how the ink settles

#6 Alec Baldwin

Alec Baldwin

Veteran Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:12 AM

Sevatian- thanks for sharing your story and pics. Your treatment looks awesome. Especially for just 1 session. Keep us posted.

#7 SkinheadBoi

SkinheadBoi

• Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationUp a Tree

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:45 AM

Nice start Svetian. Don't worry about any fading especially after 1 session. Good luck.

#8 johnd0e

johnd0e

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 29 November 2014 - 04:34 PM

Good luck pal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users