• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Nz Josh

Nz Josh

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:01 AM

Hey guys,

My names josh, im 25 and from New Zealand.Currently waiting to get it booked in, Looking forward to it.Nervous of the flight and being over sea's more than the procedure, that doesn't bother me.

Im balding from the front, and receding on the sides. In direct sunlight its easy to see, and happening so fast. Confidence has gone right down and usually wearing a hat because of it.Anyone who has traveled to get this done or not , and has some advice would be awesome.

I'll keep this updated when i hear back from his hair with dates and area's. Hardest part is getting in touch with them i think :p Can't seem to get replys !

Attached Thumbnails

• Pic_0622_044.jpg

#2 kiwi

kiwi

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:02 AM

Hey Josh.

you've made the right choice.
i've just sent you a PM with some details...
hong kong is just an amazing place mate..the people are friendly and the food is kick ass, so in some ways we are lucky having to travel to HK from NZ..as you get to check out an awesome city.
Jon is a top man..cant ask for better than the care he gives..he's totally committed to getting things looking how you want them to look 
so yeah just enjoy the journey my man..you will be throwing the hat away and that confidence will be yours once again
kiwi 

had 3 MHT sessions with Jon in Hong Kong July 2012...back for more Nov 2012....

#3 Nz Josh

Nz Josh

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:39 AM

Got it all booked , looking forward to it. Will be heading oversea's to get it done in feb

#4 BullyBully

BullyBully

Super Poster

• PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:38 AM

Good luck josh. 

Part way through treatment and very happy   :)

#5 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:47 AM

Which clinic are you travelling to Nz Josh? Hong Kong? UK? US?

Please note: I no longer work for HIS Hair Clinic. Please direct any questions to info@hishairclinic.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users