Sign in to follow this  
NZGuy

NZGuy in Hong Kong

Haven't had my 2nd treatment yet, I'm booked in for tomorrow at 3pm.Im one of those unfortunate clients that hurt like hell during the treatment so I'm trying a whole range of things for tomorrow. I'll let you all know how it pans out for me.I'm finally adding some pics, I'm pretty happy with the progress thus far, looks pretty good to me for only one session.

Pics are 7 days out from session number 1. Notice the small lump behind my right ear, it was the size of a golf ball the day after the treatment.

post--136206109777_thumb.jpg

post--136206109779_thumb.jpg

post--136206109782_thumb.jpg

Hey Oster, 2nd treatment went really well thanks. 

I decided after extensive research that I would use a numbing cream. 
It took the pain from an 8 to a 1 or 2. Only thing is it only lasts about 90min so for the last 30min it was super painful again. 

I applied the anesthetic cream 2 hours before the treatment and let it sit on the skin under wraps until just before the treatment started. 

3rd session is tomorrow.  

Good to hear, did you keep the hairline in the same place as it did look very good? Are you straight back home after the 3rd procedure?If i ever do decide to get it done i will have to travel as well so been interesting reading your story..

Im happy to see someone else from Nz, I've been trying and emailing to get intouch with people from his hair loss to get it done. How long would i have to be oversea's for ? Im 25 and starting to bald, Want to get it done asap and so excited. Would be awesome for someone to answer some questions so I can book it in !

The treatment looks great btw, enjoy not wearing hats :3