92 replies to this topic

#81 Haircules

Haircules

Veteran Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:04 PM

It makes me feel sick these bastards can get away with it.
Think I should mention the place I had mine now never had before, it was done at the wimpole clinic in Harley street by doctor may.
If I hadn't of found HIS I would of felt like assassinating that bastard with a sniper Rifle, part of me still does but I have to move on now
Follow my progress Haircules mht journey- (A Quest for for the golden hairline) starring me

Had forth and hopfully final treatment at his clinic on 26/03/2012
Very happy guy :)

#82 phil87

phil87

Regular Poster

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:39 AM

hi guys i havnt been on here in a while jus seen an email said i had a message from you guys. i was booked into get treatment from his hair and chickened out... but its not gone from my mind yet still very intrested in treatment its really amazin and the guys in his hair are truely genuine helpful and under standing people. mybe il get the balls to get this done soon my life still rubbish and im taking medication for anxity due to my hair affecting me so much.... if you need to talk to me bout the surgeons il def be up for helping out im trying to take these butchers to court at moment and hopfully getting fue in scar but not 100%. il be back on here more thanks for all the messages on here. i hope you are all well and lovin your vin diesel look lol

#83 hollyj

hollyj

Super Poster

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Locationsouth west

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:59 AM

It makes me feel sick these bastards can get away with it.
Think I should mention the place I had mine now never had before, it was done at the wimpole clinic in Harley street by doctor may.
If I hadn't of found HIS I would of felt like assassinating that bastard with a sniper Rifle, part of me still does but I have to move on now

This man May was one of the wankers that also did work on me, the worst were the Transform clinic that used to be in Cavendish sqr London. they were the first lot i went to as a trusting 22 year old.

the surgeon there a bloke called Kingdon really fucked up my life and left me with multiple scars and a dolls hair hairline. It was to be 15 years or so before i got that shit fixed.

#84 phil87

phil87

Regular Poster

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:35 PM

scars and shit hair

#85 phil87

phil87

Regular Poster

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:37 PM

the hair transplant industry is a disgrace in uk they destroy lives n show n remorse jus ignore u im tryin so hard to get justice
  • Haircules likes this

#86 Haircules

Haircules

Veteran Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:13 PM

This man May was one of the wankers that also did work on me, the worst were the Transform clinic that used to be in Cavendish sqr London. they were the first lot i went to as a trusting 22 year old.

the surgeon there a bloke called Kingdon really fucked up my life and left me with multiple scars and a dolls hair hairline. It was to be 15 years or so before i got that shit fixed.

I feel as those its our duty that bunch of us expose these bastards once and for all, they can't keep getting away with this

Follow my progress Haircules mht journey- (A Quest for for the golden hairline) starring me

#87 Haircules

Haircules

Veteran Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 08:14 PM

the hair transplant industry is a disgrace in uk they destroy lives n show n remorse jus ignore u im tryin so hard to get justice

They need exposing, so other people don't make the same mistake. They need putting out of business

#88 phil87

phil87

Regular Poster

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:05 PM

any1 got any really bad scars done ?

#89 phil87

phil87

Regular Poster

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:33 PM

hi guys are scars alot more visable under lighting ?

#90 Damien

Damien

HIS Legend

• HIS Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,861 posts
  • LocationHalifax, UK

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:01 PM

Phil87, you should see this thread

http://forum.hishair...check-this-out/

Please note: I no longer work for HIS Hair Clinic. Please direct any questions to info@hishairclinic.com.

#91 phil87

phil87

Regular Poster

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:07 PM

jesus damien that is awsum my scaring is as bad as that how can people get of with doing that it shud b baned u n his hair clinic are a total credit to urselfs genuine n no bullshit like the bastards in the hair transplant industry thanks mate for lettin me c that

#92 phil87

phil87

Regular Poster

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 11:42 PM

hi guys jus want any u guyd to no that iv been takin propecia/finesteride on n off for few years and iv been unlucky with that too. past few months sex has not entered my mind i thought it was todo with my anxity but i went to docs and told them i got a sperm check n my results was my sperm count was43% below average for my age. guys STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THIS STUFF it should be reversable but its not worth takin a tablet thats goin to turn u into a woman
  • Rebel42 likes this

#93 cvgproblem

cvgproblem

• HIS Member
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 21 May 2017 - 01:17 PM

Turkish hair transplant "doctors" are the worst

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users